What Happens In Vegas...

Four Years Past: Will The Flames Still Burn Bright?

In Las Vegas the medical conference was in full swing down stairs. However, neither Ji Hoo or Hyo Joo was at the conference. They where still in the hotel, however they where both asleep.

Well... more passed out than asleep. Last night, they had found a buffet where they had eaten until their stomachs felt like they where going to burst. Then, they had headed to the casino bar for a drink. Only it didn't stop at one drink. Hyo Joo kept going, and Ji Hoo joined her. Both of them kept drinking, and drinking, until a point in the night neither of them could remember.

The next afternoon, and all Ji Hoo could think of as he awoke was two things.

1. His head hurt like crazy.

2. His bed was very warm.

Ji Hoo yawned, and sat up in the bed. He looked towards the beside table, and tried to find his watch he had left on it before he had gone out with Hyo Joo the night before for dinner. Only it wasn't there. He looked down at the floor, to see if he had dropped it. But then he heard a sound. A small yawning sound. He looked around quickly. Ji Hoo eyed widened, as he realised he wasn't alone in the bed. Hyo Joo was there too. Her eyes where squeezed shut as she yawned. Ji Hoo stared straight at her. One of her eyes opened, then the other as she noticed she was not alone.

'Boss...what happened last night?' She asked after a long moment. Ji Hoo frowned. Hyo Joo lifted up the covers on the bed and glanced down. Her eyes then met Ji Hoo's again. 'I'm , are you?' She asked. Ji Hoo looked under the covers.

'I've got underwear on.' He replied. He blushed slightly, but Hyo Joo didn't seem as embarrassed. She just nodded.

'I think I vaguely remember you putting them back on... I'm going to have a shower.' She said. She rolled off the bed in a wrap of blankets. Ji Hoo could only laugh as she did so, and disappeared in to the bathroom. He got up and walked over to the mirror. He really couldn't remember anything about the night before. But waking up next to Hyo Joo was hardly the end of the world. He had asked her out on a date, and she had been really great company during the conference. He brought his hands up to his face and pushed his hair out of his face. He needed a hair cut. He tried to style his hair in such a way that he could actually see, but as he did so, he noticed something rather odd. There was a silver ring on his left hand. Ji Hoo wasn't stupid. He knew what it meant straight away. But he still wanted some proof. He quickly searched around the large hotel room. As he did so he picked up his clothes from around the room and started putting them back on.

He only had his trousers on when he found what he was looking for. A DVD case had been dropped by the door of the room. It was white, and written on in permanent marker.

'Yoon and Lee wedding.' Ji Hoo read out. He rushed over to the TV in the room, and slipped it in to the DVD player. But before he decided to press play, he went and raised his hand to knock on the bathroom door. As he went to do so, Hyo Joo opened the door from the other side. She had gotten dress, and was now wearing a pair of cropped combat trousers and a black tank top. Her short hair was a little messy still. Something about this look made Ji Hoo's heart swell a little, but he didn't have time for that right now. He needed to work out what had happened the night before, and he need to know quickly.

'Hyo Joo, have you got a ring on your left hand?' He asked bluntly. Hyo Joo nodded.

'I was about to ask the same thing.' She said holding up her own hair. She wore a matching silver band to the one Ji Hoo had. Ji Hoo grabbed her hand, and pulled her back in to the main bit of the hotel room. He pressed play on the TV, and they both stood perfectly still.

On the TV, Ji Hoo came in to focus. He had a large and quiet ugly flower tucked through the collar of his casual clothes. He seemed to be standing at the top of an aisle. He was laughing as the wedding march song started. Down the aisle came Hyo Joo. Some how she had gotten her hand on a massive wedding dress. It like the flower was ugly. It was covered in ruffles. She got half way down the aisle and got stuck because of the large dress. On the TV Ji Hoo rushed forwards, to pull her the rest of the way. Once they where both at the top of the aisle there where endless words spoken in English. The vicar was a man dressed like Elvis. It amazed them both that they even sober enough to remember how to speak English.

The pair of doctors kept watching as an entire wedding ceremony happened before their eyes. It was filled with much giggling, and drunken swaying from side to side. But as the words "I do" where said on screen, they knew it had defiantly been legal. They where married. It seemed what happened in Vegas, was not going to stay in Vegas.