...Doesn't Stay In Vegas

Four Years Past: Will The Flames Still Burn Bright?

'Hyo Joo...' Ji Hoo started. She held up a finger to his lips.

'I'm not signing divorce papers.' She said quickly. Ji Hoo's eyebrows shot up.

'Excuse me?' Ji Hoo replied. His tone was very high pitched. Hyo Joo shrugged.

'According to fortune tellers I'm going to die soon. Lets just be married until I die.'

'No.' Ji Hoo snapped. 'I'm not marrying some one who's dying. You need to live.'

'How can I control that?' Hyo Joo snapped.

'Don't just except it! Don't let other people tell you how to live, or in your case die!' Ji Hoo shouted loudly. Hyo Joo took a deep breath in.

'I don't want to except it! I want to live! I want to live with you!' She screamed.

'Then do it!' Ji Hoo replied sharply. 'Don't die.' He spoke quietly.

'I wont.' Hyo Joo suddenly replied. Ji Hoo took a deep breath in.

'I mean it, if you die any time before we're old with grey hair, I will divorce you, even past the grave.' He said in a very serious tone.

'Deal.' Hyo Joo replied. She held out her hand, like she was agreeing to a business deal. Ji Hoo chuckled. He stuck out his hand and grabbed hers. He pulled her forwards in to his arms, and kissed her. She froze up a little at this gesture, and then kissed him back passionately.

After a long while, they pulled apart, and looked at each other happily. Hyo Joo kissed Ji Hoo's cheek. He ruffled her hair. Hyo Joo's stomach rumbled. Ji Hoo laughed, and hugged her tightly. He was finding his new wife very adorable.

'I'll call room service.' He replied, reaching for the phone. Hyo Joo hugged his back. Ji Hoo smiled, and grabbed her legs, so he was giving her a piggyback as he dialled the phone.

'What do you want?' He asked Hyo Joo as he waited for the kitchen to pick up.

'Bacon and bread.' Hyo Joo replied. Ji Hoo smiled again. The phone got through and he quickly placed the order, making sure that there would be lots of bacon and bread. While they waited for the room service to turn up, Ji Hoo slowly walked around the room, piggybacking Hyo Joo. Both of them looked at their phone screens, wondering who to call and tell they where married.

'I think it might be best to tell my granddad in person.' Ji Hoo said. Hyo Joo nodded.

'Your friends will probably be better to tell in person too.' Hyo Joo suggested. Ji Hoo chuckled.

'Knowing my friends, it might be better to never tell them I got married with out them being invited.' He said.

Hyo Joo laughed. 'Who's the scariest?'

'Wow...that's a hard question. The rest of the F4 are all quite soft inside, so they'll probably be happier it happened than sad they didn't get invited.' He said.

'What about Jan Di-Sunbae?' She asked.

'She's scary if you're Goo Jun Pyo, but she very reasonable.' Ji Hoo said. They both laughed.

'What about Ha Jae Kyung?' She asked. Ji Hoo kept walking back and fourth.

'She's not bad. There's a kind of understanding between us.' He said cryptically.

'In what way?' She asked. Ji Hoo stopped walking and just stood still.

'For a while I really liked Geum Jan Di, and she really liked Goo Jun Pyo. We where both rejected at the same time when they got back together.' He said. Hyo Joo nodded. Honestly this made her feel a little jelous, but she was happy he was so honest about it, and realised it was far in the past now. Jan Di was married to Jun Pyo and had triplets, and Ji Hoo was married to her.

'How about Ga Eul-Unnie?' She asked.

'Unnie?' Ji Hoo repeated.

'Yeah, Jan Di-Sunbae has invited me around to her house a few times, and Ga Eul-Unnie was there both times. She told me to call her Unnie.'

'So you know Ga Eul-ah then?' He asked.

'Yes.'

'Does she scare you?' Ji Hoo asked.

'No, she seemed really sweet.' Hyo Joo replied. Ji Hoo laughed.

'You don't know her well enough.' Ji Hoo joked. 'No, she's sweet, but very fiery. She's got a mouth on her.' He said. There was a knock on the door of the room, so he walked over and opened the door. The room service was here, so he moved out the way so the trolly could be brought in to their room. Once they waiter left, the two of them sat cross legged on the bed and ate. Hyo Joo had made herself a massive bacon sandwich, and was carefully biting at it. Ji Hoo had followed her lead, and was eating the same thing.

'Do you have no one in your family to tell?' He asked. Hyo Joo shook her head.

'No. My mum died five years ago, and my dad went three years ago. Grandparents died a long time ago.' She said.

'No siblings?' He asked.

'My sister over dosed a few months ago.' She replied. She avoided eye contact.

'I'm sorry.' Ji Hoo said softly. He tucked a stray piece of her hair behind her ear.

'It's okay. She did it to herself. All she's done since mum died is drink, do drugs and even before mum died she's been dating the wrong type of guys on and off.' Hyo Joo said. She kept eating as she talked.

'It still must be upsetting.' Ji Hoo replied. Hyo Joo shrugged.

'A little, but she's always been horrible to me since the day I was born. However I do want to find her baby.'

'A baby?' Ji Hoo asked. She nodded.

'I heard through a friend of a college friend's friend that she gave birth to a little girl in Taiwan about six months ago. Although I never got along with her mother, she's my niece and I want to bring her up right, as if she was my own child. Teach her wrong and right. That kind of thing.' She spoke.

'She'd be nearly as old as the triplets then.' Ji Hoo thought out loud. 'Who's looking after her now if her mother's dead?'

'Her father. He's a complete drunk. That's why I want to find her as soon as possible. But, I've hired loads of detectives to find her, and got nothing yet.'

'We'll find her.' He said. Hyo Joo smiled at him and nodded. She then stood up.

'We can worry about that later. For now, lets just go back to the conference, make some excuse about where we've been, and work out some way to tell your friends so they wont kill us.' She said. Ji Hoo nodded.

'Sounds good.' He said. They kissed again, and went to get changed.