I Hate You, I Love You

Four Years Past: Will The Flames Still Burn Bright?

'I hate you so much. Go and die!' Ga Eul shouted to Yi Jung. At nine months and one week pregnant, she had gone in to labour, and been in labour, for nine hours already. She had started saying she hated her beloved husband at four hours, although the go and die bit only came in to play at the seventh hour. Yi Jung was just blocking it out. Although he didn't enjoy seeing her in pain, or being shouted at, he was very happy her situation wasn't like Jan Di's and she wasn't being rushed in for a c-section. The midwife came in, and looked at Ga Eul.

'Miss, you're not ready to push yet.' The midwife said to her, and then she practically ran out again.

'Yah! You, come back!' Ga Eul ran after her. Yi Jung's hand was being crushed by Ga Eul.

'Jagiya, do you want me to call Jan Di or some one?' He asked her calmly. He her hair off her moist forhead.

'Unless she's going to take my place in giving birth to this baby, no I don't!' She screamed. Another painful contraction clawed thorough her body. She screamed again. 'Okay!' She yelled. 'Get Jan Di in here so I can kill her for making me think babies are cute by doing this first.'

'Jagiya, I'm not throwing your friend under the bus, you'll regret it later.' Yi Jung told her calmly. He was well aware the entire of the F4 where waiting outside in the waiting room. He was even pretty sure the triplets had come with them. However this was an important moment in his own life and Ga Eul's, and something they needed to face together with out interference. Ga Eul started punching Yi Jung.

'I hate you!' She screamed. Because of her loudness the nurse came back in to check on her. She widened her eyes.

'Okay, that was quick.' The nurse announced. 'You can push now.'

'Finally!' Ga Eul screamed. Sweat poured down her face. Her hand crushed Yi Jung's. She screamed again. Time passed both painfully slowly and nerve wrenchingly fast for Yi Jung. He hated to see the pain on Ga Eul's face. She screamed for a last time, and then he head a different screaming. A baby crying. So loudly. Yi Jung froze. Ga Eul flopped back on to the bed. She was exhausted. The midwife walked the baby across the room. Every thing was happening so fast for Yi Jung. His breathing was fast. Then, the midwife walked back over carrying the baby.

'It's a boy.' She said. With out any warning she put him in Yi Jung's arms. He stepped back, and nearly fell over. But he stayed stable for the baby... literally. Yi Jung was shaking. He chuckled slightly, and kissed the baby's forehead. He was so small... and pink. He looked like Yi Jung. A very small Yi Jung.

'Jaygia, you where right. It was a boy.' Yi Jung said in disbelief. Ga Eul made a small weak sound.

'Pass him to me.' She said quietly. She held out her arms. Reluctantly he gave her the baby. He didn't want to have to give him up yet, but he did it anyway. Ga Eul was shaking too. She held the baby extremely carefully. She readjusted the light blue blanket that was wrapped around him. She the small amount of hair on his head.

'He looks like you.' Ga Eul said. Her tone was almost disbelieving. She had a baby, and that was weird to her. Yi Jung chuckled he sat down on the side of the bed, putting his arm around Ga Eul.

'Good work, Jaygia.' He chuckled again. He messed up her hair a little. Ga Eul screwed up her face at him, and the looked back at the baby.

'So Sang Min.' Ga Eul thought out loud. 'It fits him so well.'

'It does.'Yi Jung agreed quietly. 'Our son, So Sang Min.' He said.

'The way you said that gave me goose bumps.' Ga Eul laughed quietly. Yi Jung laughed too. Ga Eul kept looking at the baby.

'I love you.' She told the baby simply. 'But you're not going to get away with anything, ever. You're going to treat women well, and your friends well too, or else.' She said. Yi Jung laughed loudly this time.

'And I love both of my idiots.' He laughed. He kissed the baby on the head, and then Ga Eul's cheek. They smiled at each other.

'Who's outside?' Ga Eul asked Yi Jung.

'F4 and Jan Di. I presume the triplets came too. Your family said they didn't want to intrude on the first day, and will come tomorrow. Mine said the same.' Yi Jung said. Ga Eul nodded.

'Go call every one in then.' She ordered. Yi Jung stood up and nodded and walked out the door. In less than a minute we was back with every one. The triplets came with them, and Jin Ae and Jae Sun where being very loud. Jae Hwa was being calmer and just babbling to himself, but Jin Ae and Jae Sun seemed to be babbling for the entire country.

'Sang Min-ah.' Jan Di cooed. She walked up to the bed, and the back of the baby's hair. She then looked to her friend. 'Are you okay?' She asked Ga Eul.

'I'm fine.' Ga Eul smiled.

'He looks like Yi Jung.' Ji Hoo said smiling from the side of the bed.

'I feel so sorry for him.' Woo Bin joked. Yi Jung playfully got up and put him in a headlock, messing up his hair.

'He's cute. But he just looks like a baby to me.' Jun Pyo said. Jan Di shot him a look.

'If all babies look the same today how can you tell the difference between all your three?' Woo Bin pointed out.

'They all look different.' Jun Pyo replied.

'Even your identical ones?' Ga Eul asked. 'They're hard to tell apart.'

'Which identical ones?' Jun Pyo asked with a confused look on his face.

'Yah! You don't know Jae Sun and Jae Hwa are identical?' She shot him a very confused look.

'Aish. They look so different how can they be identical. Are you stupid?' He asked rolling his eyes. Every one stared at him.

'They're identical.' Every one said at the same time. Jun Pyo looked back between the babies.

'I guess they could be a little.' He admitted. Every one laughed.

'A little?' Ga Eul repeated. They just kept laughing. Every thing was good. The F4's dysfunctional family of four, had expanded to six, then to nine, and now ten.