Fights In Love

Four Years Past: Will The Flames Still Burn Bright?

In one of the biggest houses in the country, all seemed quiet. But, with it's main residents being two of the loudest people in the country, it couldn't stay that way.

'Yah I like this room!' Jan Di shouted.

'But the biggest one is next door!' Jun Pyo replied.

'No, I want to stay in this one.' Jan Di yelled. Currently the newly weds where having a slight disagreement about which room was going to be theirs from now on. They had only just returned from their honeymoon, and where in very good spirits until they realised they where on very different pages when it came to this matter. Jun Pyo, wanted to move in to the master suite, which had once been his parents, while Jan Di, liked Jun Pyo's suite and wanted to live in that one.

Newly arrived in the lobby, where Ga Eul, Yi Jung, Woo Bin, Ji Hoo and Jae Kyung. All of whom had arrived with gifts and alcohol for the house warming party they had decided to throw.

'Do you think we should go and tell them we're here?' Ga Eul said.

'We'll get pulled in to that fight.' Woo Bin said.

'I'll go sort it.' Jae Kyung announced. Before any one could stop her she was off.

Ga Eul cursed and went running after her shouting 'Unnie!'

The guys looked at each other before hurrying after the girls. Jae Kyung burst in to the room where the couple where having their first marital row.

'What's up?' Jae Kyung asked. 'You better not be fighting.'

'Unnie!' Jan Di smiled and went to hug Jae Kyung. Jun Pyo pulled a disgusted face.

'What's wrong?' Ga Eul asked when she arrived in the room. She too went to hug Jan Di, although she looked worried.

'Nothing's wrong.' Jan Di told both of her friends. 'It's just we can't decide with room we want.'

'Jun Pyo just do what Jan Di wants. If we have to get you guys back together I think I may jump off a bridge.' Woo Bin said as he walked in.

'Jan Di, which room do you want?' Ga Eul asked looking around.

'This one.' Jan Di said.

'And Jun Pyo wants the master suite?' Yi Jung guessed. He and Ji Hoo appeared through the doors. Jan Di nodded.

'But it's not that much bigger...' Ji Hoo pointed out.

'It's about a foot difference, and your stuff is in this room.' Yi Jung pointed out.

'Yah, you're meant to be on my side!' Jun Pyo yelled at the rest of the F4. They all shrugged. 'Fine we'll stay in here!' Jun Pyo yelled, storming out. His friends laughed, and shook their heads at him.

'Jan Di-ah, it's nice to see you. You look good, what exactly happened in Thailand?' Woo Bin asked. Jan Di blushed.

'Oppa!' She protested.

'What happens in Thailand stays in Thailand.' Jae Kyung declared, so Jan Di didn't have to say anything more. Yi Jung, Woo Bin and even Ji Hoo snickered.

'Jan Di-ah, we brought things for a house warming party.' Ga Eul said. Jan Di smiled.

'Really? Lets go downs stairs then.' She smiled, grabbing her friend's arm. They walked down stairs to the sitting room where Jun Pyo was sprawled across the couch sulking. Jan Di crinkled her nose at her husband's childish behaviour. The F4 went over and lightly punched Jun Pyo, until he angrily sat up and left room for them. The girls sat on the floor, on the other side of the coffee table. Ga Eul started setting out the drinks.

'I'll go and get some glasses and plates.' Jan Di said getting up.

'Yah! There's people that can do that for you!' Jun Pyo shouted.

'That doesn't mean I can become lazy.' Jan Di retorted leaving the room. Jun Pyo angrily blew his fringe out of his face. The F4 laughed.

'I knew nothing would change once they got married.' Yi Jung laughed.

'Things changed! They're really romantic.' Ga Eul said smiling happily.

'Ga Eul should we get married?' Jun Pyo said. Jan Di walked back in to the room at this moment, carrying the plates and cups.

'She doesn't want to marry you.' Jan Di replied. She rolled her eyes. Yi Jung laughed, he wasn't jelous in the least, as he knew his friend was joking, and loved his own wife very much. Jan Di set out the plates and cups on the table. Ga Eul got to work pouring drinks, while Jan Di set out the snacks they had brought on the plates. Jan Di turned to her best friend.

'How's your new house?' She asked. Ga Eul nodded.

'It's great.' Ga Eul smiled bashfully. Yi Jung chuckled.

'She hasn't even been home for dinner all week.' He said. His tone was hiding upset.

'Why?' Jan Di asked, immediately worrying something was wrong.

'My class had a big hand in and I had to mark everything, and then their parents all asked if they could do a knitting project and learn that skill but that means I have to start off the knitting because the first stitches are the hardest to do, so I've been doing that.' Ga Eul defended herself. Every one nodded.

'Don't over work yourself' Jan Di said.

'They want to start the day after tomorrow so I'm going to have to work late tomorrow night for taking tonight off.' Ga Eul said sadly.

'I'll come and help.' Jan Di said. Ga Eul smiled.

'Really?' She asked. Jan Di nodded. Jun Pyo pulled a face.

'Don't you have studying to do?' Jun Pyo asked his wife, his tone was harsh.

'I have been studying, all I've been doing is studying.' She replied.

'You don't realise how much she's been doing.' Ji Hoo said calmly. Jun Pyo pulled a face again.

'So much tension.' Woo Bin mumbled under his breath.

'Aish. Can't you all shut up? I've got something to tell all you guys!'Jae Kyung yelled, standing up. Every one went quiet, except Jun Pyo who was mumbling under his breath.

'What, Unnie?' Jan Di asked.

'I'm going back to America tomorrow. I got a call from my ex-fiancée about a week ago, and we're going to try and make it work again. I don't know how long I'll be gone for, but I'll call you guys a lot.' She said. Jan Di started choking on her food, and Ga Eul spat out her drink.

'Unnie!' They both said sadly at the same time. Every one was looking at the two girls, so no one was looking at Woo Bin, who had an expression that was that of a dying man. He stood up with out thought.

'I'm...I think I left my engine on, I'm just going to check.' He said walking out. No one even noticed he left, they where all too busy rapidly asking Jae Kyung questions.

'Unnie, I thought you said it was over for good?' Said Jan Di.

'Unnie, are you sure you can trust him?' Ga Eul said.

'Don't do anything stupid, Jae Kyung.' Yi Jung said.

'Monkey, don't be an idiot.' Jun Pyo said harshly.

'Are you sure you know what you're doing?' Said Ji Hoo.

'Yah! Stop asking me so many questions!' Jae Kyung yelled, storming out. Jan Di and Ga Eul got up to go after her, but they where both pulled by by their husband and boyfriend.

'Leave her, she's left her bag, so she'll be back.' Yi Jung told Ga Eul calmly. She unhappily nodded and sat back down.

'Yah, let her calm down.' Jun Pyo told Jan Di. She too nodded and sat down. Ga Eul and Jan Di rapidly broke in to conversation.

Meanwhile, outside, Jae Kyung had ran straight in to an angry Woo Bin.

'You didn't think to tell me once? You've still been sleeping with me all week!' Woo Bin yelled at Jae Kyung angrily. She hissed at him to tell him to shut up.

'We are nothing apart from friends with benefits, and you know that.' Jae Kyung whispered meanly. Woo Bin looked like he'd been slapped in the face.

'Kyung-ah.' He sighed. 'I love you and you know that.'

'I've told you a thousand times I don't love you back. A thousand times. I'm going back to America and I'm going to be with Tommy again, and I'm going to be happy and maybe even get married. And right now, I'm saying goodbye to you, and then going back inside to say goodbye to my friends.' She yelled. She turned away and started storming back towards the house. Woo Bin grabbed her wrist, but she pulled it away.

'Kyung-ah!' He shouted. She just kept walking. She walked back through the doors of the house, and out of his sight. He crumbled to the floor, as his world crumbled around him.