Making Friends~ PART 2

Living the Dream~ Working with Exo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A few days after the Bubble Tea occasion with Sehun; you were back doing your favourite job of cleaning the dorms – this was the one time where you were allowed to enter the boys’ rooms.

You plugged in your earphones and ed the vacuum nozzle around each room; it was a workout in itself that got you sweaty by the end of it. The only thing that was keeping you going was the fact that you’d finally saved enough money to take a trip back home to see your family; your heart swelled thinking about your parents faces and your sister’s when they would see you at the arrivals gate at Heathrow airport.

The boys were in training and you weren’t needed, this was why you were in the dorm alone, left to your own thoughts.

You opened the furthest bedroom door on the right – you could tell it belonged to Luhan, Kris and Chanyeol due to several things; first of all you knew Luhan was keen on football since he and Minseok would usually go out after training to an empty park and play around with the very same football that rested against his bed.

The creams were obviously Kevin’s that rested on the shelf since you distinctly remembered Yixing complaining about the amount of facial creams Kevin used daily – asking if he was a woman; to which Kevin replied saying;

‘Don’t talk about it in front of _____ at least Yixing – and I don’t even have that many….’

Then the third object was Chanyeol’s guitar that rested against his bed – you knew it was his since he fiddled around with it while resting on the couch before dinner – him and Baekhyun would usually jam along to his guitar while you and Kyungsoo cooked.

‘Uhhh these boys’ You thought pushing the vacuum around. However it got stuck against the carpet. You almost swore in anger, trying your best to shove it. It finally broke free after one big push - but unfortunately; before you could save it; the nozzle knocked over Chanyeol’s guitar; it hit the ground with a thud.

‘Oh my God.’ You dropped the nozzle, rushing to the guitar.

Your heart stopped.

And your eyes widened.

‘OH NO.’ You breathed.

A string had sprung up and coiled at the top of the guitar handle – meaning you’d broken one of the strings.

‘OH NO!!!’ You squealed – starting to sweat even more so; these were definitely guilt sweats.

You turned the vacuum cleaner off feeling queasy with guilt.

‘Hey what are you- yah!’ Chanyeol had entered right at the wrong moment and rushed to the guitar – picking it up and examining the broken string.

‘You broke my guitar! How are you going to pay for it huh!? Aish you’re so clumsy.’ Chanyeol yelled angrily – rubbing his temples frustrated.

‘Hey what happened, Chanyeol why are you yelling?’ Baekhyun entered the room upon hearing Chanyeol’s angry voice. Chanyeol showed him the guitar and Baekhyun bit his bottom lip in response.

‘Yah Channie don’t be so angry.’ Baekhyun said looking over at you worriedly and then back to Chanyeol.

‘Ah so annoying.’ Chanyeol said and with that he dropped the guitar onto his bed and walked out, leaving you standing still – eyes welling up.

‘Chanyeol-ah, wait.’ Baekhyun said watching Chanyeol slouch onto the couch.

‘What?’ Chanyeol said completely at ease; whistling and relaxing into the seat.

‘Wasn’t that guitar already broken? I could’ve sworn you said you’d tried to fix the string by tying it-‘

‘Shhhh she’ll hear you – yeah it is broken, but she doesn’t need to know that.’ Chanyeol whispered, grinning like a naughty school kid. But Baekhyun eyed Chanyeol unsmiling.

‘Yah don’t look at me like that.’ Chanyeol muttered shrugging his shoulders, but Baekhyun persisted to judge.

‘Aish fine, I’ll let her feel guilty for a bit, then I’ll tell her I already broke it – deal?’ Chanyeol said picking up the TV remote control and turning the TV on.

‘Jeez I didn’t realize you liked her this much since this bothers you so much, I thought you’d at least chuckle a bit.’ Chanyeol mumbled changing the channel.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter