Football II

Living the Dream~ Working with Exo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--------------------------------------

You were at first excited watching the game, but things changed very quickly; first of all the team’s tactics changed drastically from using proper formations to everyone who could be bothered charging towards the ball and chit-chat was occurring in between free kicks. You realised it had actually only been 15 minutes of game time and Jongin was already getting very bored – Sehun mimicked his expression and you knew these two would give up soon, it was evident by the way Sehun ignored the fact he was supposed to be marking Kevin and decided to wonder off out the pitch, walking towards you.

‘______-ah have you got any more water?’ Sehun asked eyebrows furrowed while he his lower lip, waiting for an answer.

‘Yep of course I do, one sec.’ you replied rummaging through your bag until you found what you were looking for.

‘Here you go.’ You handed over the bottle feeling content, eyes wondering back to the game:

Jongin seemed to have given up and began to practice his dance routine for ‘MAMA’ while pretending to mark Chanyeol…

‘Ah, so good.’ Sehun whispered after a few gulps.

‘How are you thirsty when you haven’t even run around or done anything?’ You teased nudging Sehun.

‘Yah, I’ve been running around, you just haven’t been watching.’ Sehun retaliated shrugging his shoulders and forcing back a smile, he settled on rearranging his bangs.

‘No I’ve been watching; you took a few steps forward, moonwalked back, shuffled over to Jongin and then, oh, got tackled  by Jong Dae above all people-‘

‘-Aish he cheated that’s why.’ Sehun pouted nodding his head over in Jong Dae’s direction who was evidently performing a victory dance much to Baekhyun’s dismay over a goal Minseok scored.

‘Nah, you just at football.’ You couldn’t help but smile at the end of your sentence, knowing it would annoy Sehun further.

‘At least I’m not as bad as Kyungsoo-hyung.’ Sehun replied pointing aggressively in Kyungsoo’s direction.

‘No Kyungsoo is way better than you! He’s just…uhhh…hmmm.’ You watched Kyungsoo and your heart sank a little; He was spinning around in the goal with his arms out, it was his ‘go-to’ move he pulled out whenever he was bored.

Sehun didn’t say anything, he just raised an eyebrow at you; crossing his arms before taking another sip of water.

‘Hmmm fine.’ You concluded letting out a sigh and lowering your shoulders.

‘You’re not even in the game, you can’t judge.’ Sehun added, refusing to let the subject drop; obviously your comment frustrated him.

‘Fine, give me that, you don’t deserve the water I give you then if you think I’m so useless-‘

‘Yah!’ Sehun objected to you pulling the bottle from his hands and out of his reach. He leaned over you, trying to yank it out of your hands but you manoeuvred away skilfully.

‘Yaaah.’ Sehun whined in his soft voice.

‘What did I tell you, you can’t call me yah, you have to call me Noona.’ You teased, you knew Sehun long enough to know exactly what buttons to push.

‘Aigoo no way.’ You could tell he would be blushing without even looking at him.

‘Oh that’s a shame then, guess I’ll drink all the water then-‘

‘-Noona.’ Sehun gave in almost instantly.

‘Ok here, oh, wait-

You squeezed the bottle right at Sehun before he could take it from you – erupting a squirt of water right into his face.

‘PFAHAHAHA that’ll teach you!’ You laughed keeling over while Sehun wiped his face aloofly.

Before you could say any more; Sehun leant down and picked up another bottle, unscrewing the lid. You turned around to sprint off as fast as you could, but the bugger got you all down your back before you could flee:

‘YAH- SEHUN NO YAH!!’ You screamed as he grabbed onto your jacket; pulling you back into a head lock while he poured water all over your face; causing you to splutter until you managed to pull your head out of his grip.

‘You little sh-‘ before you could finish your sentence, an idea popped into your head; you distracted Sehun by moving one way before quickly darting to the other, grabbing onto his back and wrestling him to the ground.

‘WAIT GUYS LOOK AT THOSE TWO OVER THERE! YAH, HEY YOU TWO STOP FLIRTING!!’ Jong Dae yelled, cupping his hands over his mouth before laughing hysterically.

‘AIGOO I THINK SHE’S BEATING SEHUN UP, I KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME!’ Baekhyun yelled in excitement.

‘GO ______-ah!’ Even Kevin was getting involved, laughing softly to himself.

Sehun had managed to push you off of him, standing up quickly, regaining a normal breathing pace while he shook his head like a dog; trying to shake off as much water as he could from his hair.

‘OHHH SEHUN ISNT THIS ALWAYS WHAT YOU’VE WANTED.’ Jong Dae added, stirring things up.

You got up slowly, cackling in victory over how wet Sehun was.

‘Aish no it isn’t.’ Sehun mumbled ignoring the others comments while he mopped himself up, he grabbed onto the bottom of his shirt and lifted.

Your eyes widened.

‘W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HEY DON’T YOU DARE UNDRESS IN FRONT OF ME SEHUN, OH MY-‘

‘What?’ Sehun raised an eyebrow, watching your cheeks turn crimson while you covered your eyes in complete surprise over his attempts to strip in front of you.

‘I’m just wiping my face, jeez.’ Sehun said aloofly, trying hard not to chuckle at your over-reaction.

‘I didn’t realise you were a y noona-‘ He muttered, eyes disappearing in his wonderful smile, amused at how flustered he could make you.  

‘What did you say!?’ You chocked in offence, trying to regain a normal breathing pace. 

‘Yah, nothing…but what if I…’ Sehun lifted his shirt a little higher, now it was his turn to tease, he stuck out his tongue grinning devilishly.

‘NO DON’T YOU DARE LIFT IT FURTHER, WAAAH CHANYEOL HELP ME.’ You whined as Chanyeol approached both of you.   

‘Aigoo, Sehun-ah, Luhan wants you.’ Chanyeol said taking his cap off before combing his fingers through his golden brown hair and readjusting his cap once more.

‘Aish ok, if I catch a cold I’m blaming you.’ Sehun mumbled tilting his head to the side to get rid of any excess water in his ear.

‘Then keep this on.’ You said tossing Sehun’s hoodie he had taken off before the game started at him. He caught it with one hand.

‘Ah, ok.’ Sehun replied pulling the material over him and walking back onto the pitch and towards Luhan.

 ‘______-ah.’ Chanyeol’s voice had suddenly become shy and fragile, however the way he said your name in that low voice always made your heart beat irregularly for a few seconds until you adjusted to it.

‘Yep?’ You responded.

‘Can I have some water?’ Chanyeol asked sheepishly, why was he acting like this all of a sudden?

‘Oh yeah sure.’ You replied smiling.

‘H-have you been watching me play?’ Chanyeol asked, his ears had evidently turned pink while he placed his hands on his hips, then crossing his arms, trying to act cool around you. It was the first time in weeks he’d actually had you to himself.

‘Um…yeah all of you are doing pretty well.’ You replied not really thinking about your answer while you rummaged in your bag for another bottle, hoping you hadn’t given Sehun the last one.

‘Ok, um...I was wondering if-‘

‘Oh here you go! I’ve got plenty more where these came from, knew I had another supply just in case.’ You cut in handing Chanyeol a bottle.

‘Oh, thanks.’ He replied lowering his gaze in embarrassment while he cleared his throat and began to drink, closing his eyes momentarily.

You watched Chanyeol’s Adam’s apple bob up and down while he drank, finishing the bottle in a few large gulps.

‘Wow you must be really thirsty!’ You exclaimed raising both eyebrows in astonishment.

Chanyeol opened his mouth to speak, forgetting he hadn’t gulped yet;

‘Mwa, I-OP’ He couldn’t hold the liquid in his mouth, it escaped sliding down his mouth ungracefully, he almost chocked on it in surprise.

A snort escaped you while you keeled over laughing. Chanyeol covered his mouth in complete embarrassment, eyes wide, ears a crimson red while he gulped down the rest of the water in his mouth with difficulty.

‘I’m so sorry.’ He mumbled worried.

‘Hahahaha it’s fine hahahaha, here~’ You handed Chanyeol a packet of tissues from your pocket.

‘Oh, thank you.’ He muttered nodding a little in thanks.

‘No problem.’ Chanyeol began to mop his mouth delicately, averting your gaze in embarrassment.

‘Wait, here you missed a spot-‘You lifted your hand to Chanyeol’s face before he even knew what you were doing. You slid your finger along Chanyeol’s jaw line to wipe the abscess of water he missed. You barely realised Chanyeol had stopped breathing for a moment, his mouth gaping before closing it and gulping hard, unable to blink while he stared.  

‘There you go.’ You smiled giggling once more, hardly noticing Chanyeol blushing and Tao’s evil glares from the goal.

‘OW OW OW AH CAPTAIN MY ANKLE!!!’

You turned your head immediately.

Tao was on the floor writhing in pain clutching onto his ankle.

‘Wait, how did you hurt yourself you’re not even marking anyon-‘

‘AIIII IT HURTS SO MUCH!!!’ Tao exclaimed, cutting Jong Dae off.

‘Yah if you’re going to whine, whine in Korean.’ Jong Dae pouted annoyed.

‘Time out, time out, Tao can you walk?’ Minseok asked kneeling over the boy.

‘Ah, yeah…I think I can…I just think I need a few minutes to recover with _____-ah.’ Tao mumbled looking over at you.

‘Oh no, Tao’s hurt.’ You gasped, concern evident all over your face. Chanyeol let out a sigh before looking over at Tao who had to hide his smile of victory until he reached Chanyeol at least.

‘Come on easy does it.’ Kevin helped a hopping Tao over to you.

Chanyeol walked back onto the field, dropping his shoulders in defeat.

‘Sit here, rest your foot on my lap.’ You ordered sitting down, ushering Tao towards you.

‘Ai-ai it hurts so much, ahhhh.’ Tao yelped, distracting you with his ankle while he cheekily smirked at Chanyeol who had stopped what he was doing just to glare at Tao.

‘Here?’ You asked, concern evident in your voice while you rubbed Tao’s ankle.

‘No ow, a little higher, just push the sleeve up.’ Tao said, raising his voice and tilting his head over at Chanyeol who had to be held back by Baekhyun.

‘He’s not worth it, it’s not worth it yah, let it go Chanyeol.’ Baekhyun tried to suppress his chuckles, patting Chanyeol on the back to reassure him.

Chanyeol gave one final glare before stomping off in the opposite direction to where you were.

‘Aww Zitao how did you manage to hurt your-‘

'-_______-ah, look!’ You stopped and turned to see who had called you;

 ‘This is for you.' Chanyeol called out kissing his two fingers and pointing at you on the side-lines.

Tao rolled his eyes, huffing next to you while you rested his foot on your lap.

‘Chin cha, what are you talking about!?’ You covered up your embarrassment by lowering your gaze, mumbling frutstratedly at Chanyeol and focusing on Tao’s foot.

‘Stop trying to look cool, it doesn’t suit you Chanyeol-ah!’ Jong Dae yelled from across the pitch.

‘Bet you he misses it.’ Tao pouted.

‘You’re going to miss it!’ He shouted across the pitch to Chanyeol.

‘Ah, ah we’ll see~’ Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter