Awkward

Class

"Nope." We were quiet as we kept staring at each other.

L.Joe's eyes shifted down towards my lips. I found myself staring at his lips too. He started leaning in and I unconsciously started closing my eyes. Our lips were barely touching when...

*Beep!* Our phones beeped with texts.

The arm that was holding me suddenly dropped and I hit the ground, first.

*Ow! That's it! I'm teaching him manners tomorrow, not planning for our project!* I pouted then stood up. The atmosphere was awkward. I was blushing madly while biting my lip and L.Joe was slowly ruffling his hair.

"Uh-." "You shou-." We both spoke at the same time. It got more awkward.

"Let's check our phones." He suggested and gave me an awkward grin.

"Yeah." I returned a slight smile and picked up my IPhone.

'Agashi, I have decided to pick you up early today. I am outside. Your parents are home too.' I had received a text from Mr. Oh.

"Oh, uhm I have to go." I looked at L.Joe.

"Yeah same here." He grabbed a jacket, "Here, I'll take you outside. Tell your driver not to drive too fast. I'll guide you out of the neighborhood. It's getting dark."

I just looked at him confused and followed him out.

"Thanks for today?" I turned to him really slowly.

"Oh ! Get in the car now!" L.Joe was about to reply but ended up pushing me into my own car.

"Yah L.Joe!" I heard a fierce voice and peeked out my completely tinted window. The gang that L.Joe was talking about earlier appeared again.

*Infinite.* I thought.

"L." L.Joe crossed his arms and leaned against the bumper of the car.

"Miss Baek? What should I do?" Mr. Oh turned around and gulped.

"J-Just stay. L.Joe's leaning against the car. The gang will go away soon." I replied and kept spying. Thank God no one could see through.

"Who's in the car?" The supposed member, L, nodded at the car.

"No one." L.Joe replied coldly.

"It's a rich car. What, got a rich girl from your damn rich school in your house?" L scoffed and smirked.

"No one's in my house and no one's in this car so get the hell outa my face." L.Joe stayed calm.

"Tch. No rich girl would want you anyway. Come on boys, we're wasting our time." L smirked and shot L.Joe a dirty look before walking away.

L.Joe looked down and sighed then hopped off the car. He turned around and faced the front. He waved a hand towards him, signaling to Mr. Oh that he could backup now.

We got onto the main road and I told him to go really slow. L.Joe was on the sidewalk, walking the same pace as the car.

It was really awkward driving through a scary neighborhood at 5mph with a gangster walking along with you. I sighed and sat back.

Soon, L.Joe made a pushing gesture, signaling us to drive faster now. I noticed we were at the end of the neighborhood. I opened my window a bit and waved at him. He waved back and went to tend his own business.

I sat back and smiled.

---

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

June 11th, 2011
5:11 PM

Listening To: Do You Wanna B by BlockB
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Nothing
Watching: Nothing
Waiting For: Many parties to come ;D
Loving: SUMMER!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today June 11th, 2011