Be Careful

Class

From now on, it'll be written in your POV only, unless I decide L.Joe needs to think something that you can't know :)

---

"Yah!" I sat up and straight and made the squeaky couch bounce.

L.Joe chuckled and got up, "You rich people have no manners." He smirked at me and went into his tiny kitchen.

"Me?! Excuse me? You shouldn't be talking." I snapped then pouted, "I just wanted-."

"Water, yeah I know. Here you go. I was just messing with you." He cut me off and handed me a bottle.

After taking a gulp, I took a good look at my surroundings, "Is this... really where you live?" I gulped.

"Yup! I told you you'd understand." L.Joe stretched his arms across the head of the couch.

"No offense but how did you get into our school?" I peered at him.

"Let me tell you a little something, ___." I looked at him.

He smirked and leaned close, "I'm a gangster."

My eyes grew huge as I bolted up and ran towards the door, "How do you open this thing?!" I screamed as I fumbled with the lock.

When I got the door open, L.Joe's strong hand closed it shut. His other hand covered my mouth to quiet my screams.

"Sh." He hissed into my ear, "I'll bet you it's more safe in here than it is out there." L.Joe moved me towards the small window right next to the door.

Through the transparent curtain, I could see two teens pass in front of the house that didn't look normal. They were swaying side to side and laughing their heads off. Both had two syringes in their hands.

My eyes widened more and I looked up at L.Joe, "What's wrong with them?"

He just shrugged, "Can't you tell? They're high, duh. And look." I forced myself to look outside again. Sure enough, there were 7 rough and mean looking guys around my age walking on the opposite side of the street.

"Watch out for them. Ma-han." L.Joe chuckled, "If I didn't stop you, who knows what could've happened to you?"

"Who are they?" I asked so quietly, I was barely heard.

"They're Infinite. That gang and my crew basically run this town, but I'm pretty much out of the scene these days. Infinite consists of Kim SungGyu the leader, Jang DongWoo, Nam WooHyun, Lee HoWon, Lee SungYeol, Kim MyungSoo," L.Joe stopped to chuckle, "But he'll kill anyone that says his real name. He's known as L, he's the most powerful one in the group though so be careful. And lastly, Lee SungJong. He acts gay a lot but if you count how many es he has, damn, he might as well be the leader." L.Joe laughed and turned me around.

"Don't ever leave here without me or one of my friends okay?" He had me against the door and looked at me which such serious eyes that I had to nod.

"So! What should we get started on?" L.Joe rubbed his hands and sat down.

---

I love Infinite to death, I'm serious, I'm such a devoted Inspirit, I really am, but I couldn't help but put SungJong's part right there in xD. haha

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

June 10th, 2011
11:39 PM

Listening To: Ma Boy by Sistar19
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Nothing
Watching: Nothing
Waiting For: Many parties to come ;D
Loving: SUMMER!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Tomorrow June 11th, 2011