Little Backpack Adventure

That Strange New Friend

Jongsuk’s POV

When the movie was ending Woobin and I started kissing and touching each other. The people in the movie did it so we did it as well. Before I even realized what was going on my pants were already off and so were Woobin’s.

“You’re okay with this right?” Woobin asked me.

“Mmhm~, I’m okay.” I nodded.

“Are we going to make each other feel good like last time?” I asked him.

“Oh, that’s what lovers do.” He said.

“To feel good with each other?” I said smiling.

“Mmhm~” He grinned and gave me a kiss.

20 minutes later~

“Let me clean it up.” Woobin said reaching over for the tissue box.

“Yess~” I said and waited for him to clean up our mess.

“Well, we can go to sleep relaxed now.” Woobin chuckled.

‘Go to sleep? That’s it?... The people in the video that I saw in the iPad did other things too…’ I wondered about it.

“Are you okay?” He asked me as he wiped around.

“Hmm? Mmhm~ I’m okay…” I answered awkwardly.

“You must be tired right now.” He said smiling.

“A little bit.” I answered

‘Is Woobin tired? Maybe… He must want to go to sleep right now. I shouldn’t bother him.’ I said in my head.

“Lets go to sleep.” I said fixing our pillows.

“Okay,” Woobin finished up cleaning and turned the lights off.

“Good night.” He said and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

“Good night Woobin.” I said and hugged him.

‘Maybe we’ll do it next time when Woobin isn’t tired.’ I said in my head. I was sleepy too so I didn’t mind going to sleep right now. The next morning I woke up feeling so happy and relaxed.

‘Why do I feel so happy today?’ I wondered as I stretched my arms.

‘Was it because of last night?’ I said in my head. I looked over to Woobin who was still in deep sleep. I slowly and quietly got out of bed and went to brush my teeth. When I was all cleaned up and refreshed I quietly left the room and went downstairs. It was still too early so Auntie Soonok wasn’t here yet.

“What should I do today?” I said to myself.

“Woobin has school today as well… I should go surprise him afterschool again.” I said excited.

“Oh! Maybe I can bring him something to eat like the person from the movie that we saw last night.” I decided on doing that.

“What does Woobin like to eat?” I thought.

“Oh, Woobin said that the sandwiches at the one place was really good. Can I go buy that?” I said to myself. I then went over to the boxes that Auntie Soonok put out over the past few days. They were for the things that Woobin didn’t use anymore and so Auntie Soonok said we should donate everything. I noticed that there were some new items in the boxes that I haven’t seen yesterday.

“Oh, a backpack.” I picked it up and smiled.

“I want to use this.” I said as I opened it up and looked in the inside. It wasn’t broken or anything and the color was nice so I wanted to keep it.

“I want to have a backpack when I walk around too, just like Woobin.” I chuckled. I took the backpack and placed it next to the sofa so that I can use it later. When Auntie Soonok came I helped her make breakfast.

“Auntie Soonok, I found a backpack in the donation boxes. Can we not donate it? I want to use it.” I asked her.

“All of the stuff in there is Woobin’s so you should ask him. If it was in the box then most likely he doesn’t need it anymore. It’s probably yours to keep.” She said with a smile.

“Really? Okay, I’ll still ask Woobin later.” I giggled. When breakfast was all done I went to go wake Woobin up. He was still really tired and grumpy but when I gave him a kiss he seemed really happy. He quickly washed up and we all went downstairs for breakfast.

“Woobin-ah, the backpack that was in the donation box, can I have it?” I asked him.

“That bag? Why? It’s old already so I tossed it out.” Woobin said.

“It still looks okay. I want to use it.” I said smiling hoping that Woobin would say yes.

“I’ll buy you a brand new bag. Why use that old one?” Woobin said making me pout.

“I like that backpack. It’s not broken or anything. Why spend money on another bag when there’s one already?” I pouted upset. He looked at me and chuckled.

“Haha~ Okay, you can use it. Why are you making that face?” He chuckled at me.

“Really? I can use it.” I immediately smiled.

“Of course. I just didn’t want you using an old bag but if you really like it then go ahead. I’ll still buy you a new one in the future.” Woobin said.

“Mhmm.. Okay. Just don’t buy an expensive one.” I said back.

“Just look at Jongsuk, he knows how to save money.” Auntie Soonok said and patted my back.

“Auntie, it’s not bad to spend money on necessary items. Nothing is wrong about buying a new bag.” Woobin said to her.

“That is true but you have to buy necessary items not things that you want. Just look at the donation boxes out there, filled to the brim. I know you have a lot of money coming from your family but still control what you spend. I don’t want to see you growing up to be spoiled.”

“Yess~ Auntie. I know that. I’m already 25 years old. Don’t you think I grew up to be a fine young man already?” Woobin said.

“Oh, yes you are, just hurry up and start working.” She said to Woobin.

“I will once I graduate this December.” Woobin said back before we finished eating breakfast. When we were done I went to grab the backpack excited about what I should put inside.

“So why do you want a backpack anyways?” Woobin asked me.

“I want to look like Woobin and carry a backpack around.” I giggled.

“Is that so? I use it to carry my school work. Just where are you going to go?” He asked.

“Umm.. Anywhere. Just here and there.” I giggled.

“I know how to go to places now so I can put things that I need in here.” I said happily.

“Like what?” Woobin said in which I had to think about.

What can I put in here?...’ I wondered

“Tsk~ You want a bag yet you don’t know what to put inside.” Woobin ruffled my hair.

“I… I can put my notebook! That notebook that I’ve been practicing my writing!” I said proudly.

“Okay, you can put that.” Woobin nodded. He seemed to be making fun of me so I quickly thought of something else.

“And a pen!” I said since I needed to use that to write in my notebook.

“Yup, you’ll need that with your notebook.” Woobin chuckled.

“And….” I thought about it but I didn’t know what else.

“You’re like a child that got his first backpack for school. Do you need my help filling it up for you?” Woobin asked me.

“I else can I put in my backpack?’ I said softly.

“Let’s see…. I have the spare phone battery that you should keep with you. If your phone battery dies then you can use it to charge your phone wherever you are. I want to always be in contact with you no matter what.” Woobin said as we walked upstairs.

“Yes~ Woobin~” I answered him.

“Even though it worries me hearing that you can go around on your own now I’m not going to stop you. Just be careful and tell me where and when you’re going.” He said in which I thought about it.

“Well what if I want to surprise you sometimes?” I asked him since I was going to surprise him at his school today.

“Huhh~ once in a while you can surprise me. Just use the app that I showed you to see where I am. I’ll also give you a call before hand if my schedule changes. I’ll also show you how to use the map on your phone later.” Woobin said worried.

“Yes~” I giggled excited.

“So let’s see… You can also keep a water bottle in here in case you get thirsty. If your phone or wallet doesn’t fit your pockets then you can put it in here as well….” Woobin explained everything I need. Woobin helped me filled my bag up but not too much since it will be too heavy to carry. It was then time for Woobin to go to school so he left and I just waited anxiously. I really wanted to leave right away but there was still a lot of time before Woobin was done with his classes for today. I asked Auntie Soonok about taking the bus today and it wasn’t that hard. It was cheaper than taking the taxi and it seemed more fun. I took the bus once with Auntie Soonok before and with all the big windows I could see everything outside. Now all I had to do was wait until it was almost time for Woobin to finish his classes.

“Jongsuk-ah!” I heard Auntie Soonok call my name.

“Yes?!” I quickly turned over to her.

“Are you just going to sit there and wait all dressed up already?” She asked me.

“Ah… yes… I really want to go but it’s not time yet. Woobin’s done with school at 3 and you said I should leave an hour before. It’s only 12:30 right now.” I said checking the clock.

“Well if you really want to go then why don’t you go look around his campus?” She asked me.

“What do you mean Auntie Soonok?” I asked confused.

“Just go have fun on your own for a bit. Didn’t you said you like walking around to see new things? Auntie would go with you but I have errands to do.” She said to me.

“Oh, okay. It’s okay Auntie Soonok, I can go by myself.” I said nervously.

‘Go walk around by myself? that sounds a bit scary but it is true that I like looking at new things.’ I said in my head. And with that I left with Auntie Soonok but she only helped me get on the right bus. I paid for the fare and went to sit down on at an empty seat. I was then on my own with my backpack. I was nervous but everything was an interesting experience. I don’t think I can ever get bored living in a world like this. When the stop that I had to get off I pressed the button and waited until the bus stopped and opened the doors. I got off and looked around.

“That’s Woobin’s school.” I said to myself and pointed.

“Over here are stores, I can go buy things there. The store that sells the sandwiches is that way as well…” I stared down the street. I then turned to the other side and nice big trees and a area of shade under it.

“Or I can go over there to sit down and practice writing.” I said to myself. I decided on that and so I walked over to the shade under the trees.

‘Later I would go over there and buy sandwiches for us.’ I said in my head. I then noticed a big crowd of people across the street.

“Or I can go see what everyone is looking at over there.” I said curious. I was a bit scared but I was more curious about everything so I walked over cautious.

‘I’ll just have a look and then go back over there to practice my writing.’ I said in my head. Once I crossed the street I walked closer to the group of people and tried to look past them.

“She looks so pretty when she’s all dressed up and has makeup on.” I heard one of the people there say. I noticed that a lot of people had their phones out and seemed like they were taking pictures. In front of them was a smaller group of people that was doing something.

‘Isn’t that a camera?’ I said in my head as I stared at the object up ahead.

“Someone fix her hat.” Said the person that was behind the camera. It seemed like they were taking pictures of the lady over there and everyone else was just watching them.

‘What is all of this for?’ I wondered. I wanted to get a bit closer but no one else was getting close so I assumed that we couldn’t. Maybe they didn’t want other people in their way when they’re working.

“Is the male model here yet?!” I heard a man ask.

“We can’t get in contact with him.” Another man answered

“Just what have you been doing?!” The man seemed really upset.

“You better get in contact with him within 10 minutes. No, I better see his face within 10 minutes!” He said. I then went back and looked at the lady that was standing in front of the camera.

‘Ahh~ a model. Woobin said these people are models.’ I said in my head. Some people were walking away but I was still curious about what they were doing so I stayed there a bit longer.