I Didn't Mean It!

That Strange New Friend

Jongsuk’s POV

‘Mmhmm~ it’s noisy.’ I said in my head trying to sleep.

‘Oh, I wasn’t suppose to sleep though.’ I just remembered that I was waiting for Woobin.

“Ahhh~” I heard a groan.

“Oh! Woobin?” I looked around the room as I rubbed my eyes. I kept the lamp on so that I wouldn’t sleep but I ended up falling asleep anyways. I didn’t see him in the room so I got up and went out into the hallway.

“Woobin-ah!” I called out for him. I then went over to the stairs and saw him downstairs on the floor.

“Oh. Woobin!” I rushed down the stairs.

“OOHH~!” I tripped over the last few steps and tumble on top of him.

“Jongsuk-ah~!” Woobin held onto me.

“NO running on the stairs!” He mumbled.

“I’m sorry. I won’t run on the stairs anymore. Are you okay?!” I quickly checked him.

“Mmhm~ ha~ I fell down the stairs.” He pointed to the stairs and laughed.

“Are you hurt?” I asked but he just shook his head and smiled. Something wasn’t right about him though. He was acting a bit weird.

‘Is he that tired?’ I wondered. Just then I smelled something strange.

*sniff sniff *

“What’s that smell?” I sniffed around. I then sniffed closer to his mouth.

“Ughh~” I frowned from the terrible smell.

 “Your breath smells bad.” I said as I helped him up.

“I had some drinks with my friends. Alcohol~.” He mumbled

“Alcohol?” I thought about it.

‘Ahh~ So this is what humans are like when drunk..’ I said staring at Woobin.

“Woobin, let’s go upstairs.” I helped him up the stairs. He was a bit wobbly but we were able to get to the room safely. I then helped him lie down on the bed in his spot.

‘He needs to change his clothes.’  I said in my head.

‘OH! I get to help Woobin like Woobin helped me before.’ I was excited.

“Woobin, I’m going to change your clothes.” I said and rushed over to the closet.

“Pajamas!” I grabbed a shirt and pants just like what he usually wears to bed and brought it back over to the bed. He was lying still on the bed.

‘Is he asleep?’ I wondered. I then started taking his pants off carefully.

“Mmhm~” He groaned.  I then started taking his shirt off. I noticed him opening his eyes.

“You can sleep Woobin-ah. I will hurry up.” I said to him. I pulled the shirt over his head and his arms out. I set it aside and was going to grab the other shirt when he reached up and hugged me.

“Oh! Woobin!” I was surprised. He then pulled me down on top of him.

“Woobin?” I called out his name confused.

“Stay still.” He mumbled  as he moved around not letting go of me.

“O-oh…” He just wrapped his big arms around me tightly and stayed like that for a bit.

‘Is he asleep?’ I wondered since he wasn’t moving. I wanted to move and take his arm off of me but I didn’t want to wake him up. I carefully reached over to turn the lamp off.

‘Is it okay if he doesn’t wear any clothes? He always tells me to wear my clothes when sleeping. But it’s really comfortable though… It should be okay, right?’ I wondered.

“Mmhm~ Jongsuk!” He hugged me tightly again.

“Yes” I answered. He just pulled me over next to him.

“You smell good.” Woobin sniffed my neck and hair.

“It’s because Woobin smells bad.” I said back. I then felt Woobin’s lips on my neck making me surprised.

“Woobin!” I was surprised. I squirmed away since it tickled and stared at him in the dark.

“Mmhm~” He pulled himself closer to me and his lips bumped into mines.

“Mhm!” I whimpered and tried moving away but he kept on pulling me closer.

‘You shouldn’t do that…’ I panicked. I could smell his bad breath and I really didn’t like it. He then started… nibbling my lips as if he was eating them.

'Does he think that he's eating something right now?' I said in my head

“Mmhm~!” I whined feeling a bit weird.  Just then he was all still. I managed to pull away under his heavy body. I wiped my lips with the back of hand to dry them.

“Woo.. bin…” I called out to him softly.

‘He must be asleep now…’ I said in my head. I wanted to moved his arms but he was hugging me so tight so I couldn't. I then just used my feet to kick the blanket over us.

‘Alcohol makes humans so weird…’ I said in my head as I snuggled against Woobin. It felt really nice sleeping with him.

Woobin’s POV

When I opened my eyes it was already bright around me.

“Ughh~” I groaned as I tried stretching my limbs. I felt so tired.

‘I’m home right?’ I couldn’t really remember what happened last night. I made a big yawn as I looked around the room and saw that it was indeed my room. I then check on Jongsuk who was sleeping underneath the blanket beside me like usual.

“Oh?” I realized that I wasn’t wearing a shirt. I lifted the blanket and saw that I wasn’t wearing any pants either. Thankfully I had my underwear though.

“What happen to my clothes?” I was surprised. I then saw that Jongsuk was asleep as well.

“Yah!” I panicked. I moved away confused.

‘What happen? Where are my clothes? Our clothes?’ I shouted in my head as I tried to recall what happened last night. I then saw our clothes on the floor.

‘Our clothes are on the floor… BUT we still have our underwear on. I don’t feel anything is off.’ I said in my head. Jongsuk started moving around and woke up.

“Mmmhm~” He groaned. When I saw his eyes open up I quickly asked him.

“Jongsuk-ah, why are we ?” I asked him frantic.

“Hmm?” He sat up confused.

“I have my underwear on though.” Jongsuk said after checking.

“B-but why only your underwear?” I asked him panicking.

“Because you’re only in your underwear.” He said making me confused.

“…”

“Why am I in my underwear then?” I asked him.

“Last night I was going to change you into your pajamas but you didn’t let me-huhh~” he yawned.

“-finish” He finished his sentence. After he said that I was a bit relieved.

“Oh… so.. nothing happened?” I asked him to be sure.

“Hmm?... Not really.” He shook his head tiredly.

“Phew~” I breathe out in relief.

“And I thought I-“

“Oh, you did kiss me.” He said out of nowhere cutting me off.

“What?!” I thought I heard him wrong.

“You kissed me last night.” He said again casually and laid back down on his pillow.

“I-I did… what?” I couldn’t believe it.

 “You-“

“Wait!” I covered his mouth. It’s not that I  didn’t hear him the first two times he told me but I couldn’t believe it. I tried remembering what had happened last night. I called for a driver to take me home… Got inside… Fell down the stairs… Saw Jongsuk… What happened afterwards? I couldn’t remember.

“Jongsuk-ah, I…” I saw that he was asleep again.

“He’s asleep already?” I said to myself still lost. I then laid down since my head was spinning since I drank too much last night.

‘I kissed him?’ I touched my lips.

‘It was an accident right? Is he okay with it?’ I glanced over to him.

‘He didn’t seemed surprised about it.’ I continued staring at him. He suddenly opened his eyes and looked at me with a smile. He scooted over and hugged onto me.

“I’m cold.” He said softly as he snuggled against me. It was a bit awkward since we weren’t wearing any clothes except our underwear but I just couldn’t say no.

“Then why did you take your clothes off?” I said back as I pulled the blanket over his bare shoulder.

“It was hot last night.” He said. My heart was beating faster and I wasn’t sure why.

Am I feeling uncomfortable? Nervous? I’m kind of happy though. He’s cute like this.’ I said in my head as I hugged him back. I still wasn’t sure what this feeling was. It was familiar but I wasn’t sure what it was. I tried to just set it aside for now since I was still so tired.

‘Good thing it’s a Sunday. I get to sleep in and rest all day.’ I said in my head. I did go to sleep for a bit but then I couldn’t. I suddenly got all cautious of Jongsuk hugging me and all I heard was my heart beating loudly.

‘What is this feeling?’ I thought about it.

‘Wait.. could it be that I… have feelings for Jongsuk?!’ I wondered.

‘Oh, this is getting dangerous.’ I tried to remain calm.

‘It can’t be. I like girls. And Jongsuk is just… cute…’ I couldn’t come up with any other reason.

‘We’re just friends. It’s because I’ve been helping him a lot and we’re just close... as  friends. It’s not like that kind of feeling.’ I told myself.

‘Why did I kiss him though?’ I asked myself.

‘People say your true feelings come out when you’re drunk…’ I was worried again. I then slowly slipped out of bed and let Jongsuk sleep in. I went straight into the bathroom and took a shower to clear up my mind.

“Huhh~ so refreshing~” I sighed. I let the cool water run down onto my body.

“Snap out of it.” I said as I washed my hair.

“So I like him? It can’t be.” I just talked out loud to myself.

“Maybe my lips just grazed against his on accident and he thought it was a kiss.” I said to myself as I continued cleaning. I was just in denial that I like him. I mean I know I like girls since I’ve dated girls before and is attracted to girls so why him. It must be because we’re living together.

“I don’t like him.” I said to myself.

“Woobin-ah~” Jongsuk shouted.

“I don’t like you!” I shouted out loud since I was talking to myself. I then realized what I had said and regretted it.

“Oh no...” I jumped out of the shower and opened the door to see him staring at me frowning.  I quickly moved back and hid my body from.

“N-no Jongsuk. It’s not… what you heard… I –uhh…”

“I’m sorry.” He dropped his head and walked away.

“J-Jongsuk-ah~. I didn’t mean it! Let me explain!” I shouted but he just walked out of the room sad.

“Aish~.” I didn’t know what to do right at this moment. I just grabbed my bathrobe and put it on.

“Is he that unhappy? I already said I didn’t mean it.” I said to myself as I tied the robe around my waist. I then went out and looked for him. I saw him turn left so he’s probably still upstairs somewhere.

“Jongsuk-ah!” I shouted.

“Where are you?” I walked and glanced around and into the rooms.

“I didn’t mean to say that to you!” I shouted since I know he’ll hear me wherever he is.

“I was just thinking about something and I… accidently said that out loud. I then went to the bathroom and found the door closed.

“Oh, here you are.” I turned the doorknob and it was locked.

“Open the door Jongsuk!” I knocked but he didn’t say anything nor unlocked the door.

“I’m sorry okay. Now open up” I shouted.

“Yah are you seriously mad?” I was getting even more frustrated after every second.

“Yah, Lee Jongsuk!” I shouted hiss name and frustratingly turned the doorknob but it was still locked.

“Kim Woobin!” He shouted back my name making me surprised.

“What?!” I shouted unsure of how to respond.

“Stop calling my name!” He said back.

“Why?! I named you!” I argued with him.

“No you didn’t! Your phone did!” He said making me loss for words.

“Still! I-“ Just then he opened the door and so I just stayed quiet. He just pouted and stared right at me.

“I’m not mad…” He said softly. I my lips a bit awkward from this situation.

“Uh… Ohh… I… I didn’t mean to say that earlier. I was… thinking about what happened last night with my friends.” I lied.

“They uh… made me drink so much and so… I don’t like them…” I lied but it wasn’t a complete lie.

“Okay…” He said not looking at me.

‘Is he really not mad at me?’ I wondered as I tried to look at his face.

“Are you really not mad at me.” I insisted in seeing his face.

“Mmhmm~” He nodded as he backed away.

“What?!” He said back making me surprised.

‘Since when did he get so… bold?...’ I said in my head.

“I’m gong to go put some clothes on.” I said going back to my room for clothes.

‘He even talked back to me earlier… Huh~ he’s… learning quick.’ I said in my head. I put on my clothes while he took a shower. On my bed I saw my cellphone and there was a message.

“Oh, could it be that Jongsuk wanted to tell me that I had a message?” I wondered. I still feel bad for saying that to him. I mean it was for him but not in that way. Once he was done we headed downstairs like usually for breakfast.

“What is there to eat?” I asked him.

“Yesterday Soonok Auntie made some food and said we can make bibimbap for breakfast.” He said opening the fridge.

“Okay, do you know how to do it?” I asked him.

“Mmhm.” He glanced at me for a second and just continued preparing breakfast.

‘Is it just me or is he being a bit weird?’ I said in my head.

“I’ll help.” I offered.

“It’s okay. I can do it.” He insisted and so I just let him be.

‘Is he still mad? He said he wasn’t and he can’t lie so what is it?’ I wondered.

‘Is he… unhappy? Sad? Those are different from mad right?’ I said in my head. I just watched his back-side and just wanted to give him a hug.

‘What am I thinking? Why do I want to hug him?’ I turned away flustered. I then got up awkwardly to get us some drinks. I stood behind him and opened the fridge awkwardly. I got the jug of juice out and poured it into two glasses and set them on the table. I then went back over to the fridge next to him to put the jug away.

‘Should I give him a hug to cheer him up?’ I thought about it. I was going to walk away when I turned back around to give him a hug. I just awkwardly wrapped my arms around his shoulders from behind.

“I.. seriously didn’t mean it  earlier so… don’t be sad.” I said hoping that would help. I then pulled my arms back and sat down at the table awkwardly. I glanced at him and saw him looking at me. He immediately turned away and so did I.

“Huhh~” I sighed.

‘Ahh~ I’m getting nervous again…’ I was getting fidgety.