Having Fun Teasing

That Strange New Friend

Woobin’s POV

I woke up early morning and saw Jongsuk sitting up on the bed beside me.

“Huhh~ You’re awake already?” I asked him. I waited but he didn’t reply back to me. I glanced over to him and saw him sitting still with his head down.

“Jongsuk?” I called out to him and sat up beside him. I stared at his face and saw that he was still sleeping.

“What are you doing sleeping while sitting up?” I  laughed. I helped him lie back down carefully. He didn’t wake up at all instead he cuddled against me.

“You’re even cute when you’re asleep.” I said to myself and smiled. I didn’t have any morning classes so I continued sleeping for a bit longer. After hugging him comfortably I went right back to sleep.

“Huhhh~!” I heard a loud yawn. I then felt something bump into face.

“Ahh!” I opened my eyes and looked around.

“Oh… I hit Woobin on accident. Sorry~” Jongsuk giggled before moving closer to my face.

“Did it hurt?” He asked me looking all bummed out with his bird’s nest hair. He then patted my forehead where he had bumped his hand.

“No… It doesn’t hurt.” I said holding his hand. He stared at me looking confused.

‘What am I doing?’ I questioned myself.

“Lets sleep a bit longer.” I said letting go and closed my eyes.

‘Should I ask for a good morning kiss?’ I was tempted. I wanted to ask but I didn’t since I knew he would get all mad. He then lay down and hugged me.

“Good morning Woobin~” He said making me smile.

“Good morning~” I hugged him back. I was a bit sleepy but now I’m wide-awake. He played with his phone for a bit before we got up and refreshed ourselves. I wanted him to use the same bathroom in the bedroom but he said it would be faster if he showered in the other bathroom. I don’t know why but all of a sudden I imagined us showering together.

‘Ahh~ I must be going crazy…’ I smacked my head. Lately I’ve been day dreaming way too much. When I went downstairs I saw that Auntie Soonok was already here.

“Oh Auntie Soonok, you’re early today.”

“You’re here early.”

“I figure I should make breakfast for you two so I came early.” So while she made breakfast Jongsuk and I watched TV. He left me a little bit after since he wanted to watch her cook.

“Huhh~ Does he enjoy cooking that much?” I wondered. When the show was over I walked into the kitchen to see what hey were up to. Soonok Auntie was making coffee for me and Jongsuk was peering over her shoulder.

‘I don’t think he has made me coffee yet. Looks like I can expect his coffee sometime soon.’ I smiled

“Here you go, You can give it to Woobin.” Auntie Soonok handed him the coffee.

“Yes~” He held it carefully. Once he spotted me he rushed over and gave it to me with a big smile.

“Here Woobin.” He said cutely.

“Thanks.” I immediately took a sip since I knew he wanted my reaction.

“It taste great. Did you learn how to do it?” I asked him.

“Mmmh~ I can try to make it for you tomorrow!” He seemed so excited.

“Ohh~ okay.” I said and took another sip as I walked over to the table. From the corner of my eye I saw him staring at me.

‘Does he want to taste it?’ I wondered.

 “Want to try some?” I held it over to him.

“It’s bitter~” He pouted.

“Then… Auntie can you make Jongsuk coffee too but add cream and sugar?” I asked her

“Of course.” She said. Jongsuk smiled happily as he rushed over to watch Auntie Soonok again. After a few minutes his very own first cup of coffee was complete in his hands. I was waiting for him to drink it but he kept on staring at it.

“Why aren’t you drinking?” I asked him.

“I’m just so happy.” He chuckled.

‘Why is he so cute?’ I shouted in my head.

“Drink it before all the ice melts.” I said to him

“Ohh~” He nodded and drank it immediately.

“Oh… what’s this taste?” it seemed like he saw a whole different world. I just thought it was so cute.

15 minutes later~

“I wonder if he’s okay…” I wanted to go check on him but Auntie Soonok stopped me.

“It was his first time trying coffee so his stomach isn’t use to it.” Auntie Soonok said. And so I read some papers as I waited for a bit longer until he finally came back downstairs.

“Are you okay?” I asked him.

“Mmhm~” He smiled.

“Did you clog the toilet?” I asked him half teasing half serious.

“No~”

“Did you clean yourself properly?”

“Yes~”

“Did you wash your hands?”

“Mmhm~” He nodded.

“Okay, good job. “ I patted his head. I then continued reading my papers in the living. It was too quiet so I glanced over to Jongsuk and saw him up against the window. He was just looking around as he touched the glass.

“What are you doing?” I asked him. He turned to me and smiled.

 “It looks so nice outside~” He giggled and continued looking outside.

“Yeah, today seems like a good day.’ I agreed with him. The sunshine was really bright and there nice white fluffy clouds in the blue sky.

“Want to go out for a morning walk?” I asked him

“Will anyone be out there?” Jongsuk turned around and asked me.

“There shouldn’t be.” I answered.

“A few days ago there was a man out there with a loud machine.” Jongsuk pouted

“Ah, he’s usually here every 2 weeks to cut the grass. Sorry for not telling you.” I said just remembering.

“It’s okay. Can we go there then?!” He rushed over and grabbed onto my arm.

“Of course. Have you been out there yet?” I asked him as I set my papers down.

“I have once when Auntie Soonok was cleaning the blankets and bed sheets.” He said so excited.

“Sorry, I should have taken you out more often.” I said feeling bad. It’s been over 2 weeks and I haven’t taken him outside. It was because he was scared and timid but I should have at least taken him out for some fresh air.

“It’s okay, we’re going now.” He grinned. I then went to get us some slippers.

“You can use these and I’ll use this.” I said as we got our slippers.

“These are Woobin’s slipper for outside?” He asked me.

“Yeah, I’ll buy you a pair next time.” I said. We held onto our slippers and walked to the back door.

 “Auntie Soonok, we’re going to take a walk outside.” I said to her.

“Oh yes, do that. You’ll feel better taking in the fresh air. You’re always inside and so it’ll help you feel better.” She said worried for Jongsuk.

“Yes~” He replied. We then quickly jumped into our slippers and went outside. We walked out the back door into the yard where the green grass grew.

“Woobin. Can I take my slippers off?” He asked me.

“Umm, sure.” I said. He immediately took them off and started wiggling his toes in the grass.

“Be careful.” I said but he just giggled and ran off. He looked just like a puppy let loose in the yard.

“This is grass right Woobin?” He asked me.

“Yeah.” I chuckled

“Grass feels funny.” He said as he squatted and touched the stubbly blades.

“Feels funny?” I wasn’t sure what he meant. I then sat down on the grass comfortably. He glanced over to me surprised. I smiled and just lay down on my back.

“Oh, Woobin!” He rushed over to my side.

“Lie down with me.”

“Isn’t the ground dirty?” He asked me.

“It’s okay. The grass is clean.” I said staring up at him with the sunlight blinding me behind him.

“Umm. Okay.” He hesitated but then lie down beside me. I stretched my arm out so that he could use it as a pillow.

“Woah~ the sky looks so pretty.”

“Don’t look into the sun okay. Your eyes will get hurt.” I told him.

“Mmmhm~” He nodded.

After resting in the sunlight Jongsuk got curious and was roaming around again. There was quite a bit more to see since we haven’t gone all the way around yet. We continued walking to the other side of the house.

‘The pool house is still under construction isn’t it?’ I said in my head

 “Oh what this?” He asked me as he rushed over to the pool house.

“Ah, you’ve never seen this part of the house have you.” I said to him.

“No. I mean. I have seen it from outside but I didn’t know how to get here. Is it also Woobin’s house? Is anyone living in there?” He asked.

“This place is part of the main house but it needs to be fixed so it’s locked. No one uses it so we just locked it up.” I explained,

“Ohhh~ What’s inside.” He tried looking in from the glass walls.

“It’s a swimming pool.” I said waiting for his reaction.

“Swimming? Then there’s water inside?!” His eyes just lit up when I said it was a swimming pool. His reaction never fails to make me smile.

“Uh, right now there’s no water because the pool is broken.” I said feeling a bit disappointed.

“Oh..” He got all sad as well.

“Do you… want to swim in there?” I asked him

“Mhmm~ I want to swim in it.” He pouted.

“Ah, with Woobin.” He added making me laugh.

“I’ll get it fixed right away then.”

‘If his tail does come back he can swim around here.’ I just thought. I realized as to how casually I said that in my head.

‘If his tail does come back will he even stay here?’ I wondered. I mean I wouldn’t let him go but can I take care of a mermaid?

“Let me go get the key so that we can have a look inside. Wait here okay, Jongsuk. I’m going to get the keys real quick.”

“Yes~” He answered. I ran inside to get the keys before running back out to him. I saw him trying to look inside through the cracks of the curtains as he used his hands to block the bright sunlight.

‘How can he be so adorable?’ I kept on saying in my head.

“Let’s go inside.” I said finding the key and unlocked the door.

“Oh!” He jumped up surprised. I pushed the door opened and his turned back and forth trying to see as much as he can. It was slightly dark since the curtains were closed but once I open them the entire place would be lit up since all the walls were glass.

“Woah~” He seemed so happy. He immediately rushed over to pool and looked down.

“This hole… It will be filled with water?!” He asked me.

“First of all this hole is called a pool. And yes. Once it’s fixed there will be water.” I giggled.

“It’s really nice here. You can even swim in the winter too since the pool is indoor and at night you can look up to the sky since the roof is glass.

“Really?” He looked up.  Right now though it just looks like a regular house but I had to go turn everything on and open up.

“Ah, let me go open the curtains and the roof.” I said walking over to the control box.

“Woah~ it’s so dusty.” I said seeing that there was a layer of dust on top of it. I put in the key and switched the power on. Afterwards I opened the roof and curtains letting in the morning sunlight.

“Woah~ Woobin! Everything is opening up!” He was so excited.

“We can even open up the sides and roof too if it’s a nice day.” I said opening it as well.

“Woahhh~” He was completely amazed. He just froze with his mouth wide open as everything finished opening up.

“Woobin-ah~ This place is amazing.”

“I’ll have this place fixed and cleaned up then so that we can use it.” I said anxious about it.

‘I hope they can fix it soon and quick.’ I wished.

“What about this door?” He pointed.

“This door leads to inside the main house.” I said back.

“Ahh~ The door that doesn’t want to open.”

“Yeah. It’s locked.” I glanced down to his feet and saw that he was barefoot.

“Come on let’s go back and get your shoes.” I said.

“Ohh.” He sounded sad. I closed up everything. We started heading back side by side and so I just wanted to hold his hand so I did. He looked at me and smiled as we continued walking.

‘Because you’re like this I just want to take advantage of you.’ I said in my head.

“Jongsuk-ah.” I called out to him.

“Hmm?” He hummed

“Remember what I said last night?”

“…What?”

“About the adult kiss.” I said in which he pouted

“Yes… but you were just teasing me.” He said back.

‘Does he not believe me?’ I chuckled.

“It’s real though.” I said trying to convince him.

“Really?” He stared at me

“Mmhm~ Last night I was tired so I didn’t do it properly. Want me to show you?” I asked him. Instead of answering me he just looked around nervously.

“You’re curious about it aren’t you?” I leaned over and said into his ear.

“Yes… Okay. Don’t tease me this time.” He said facing me.

‘It wasn’t just a tease in the first place.’ I grinned. He shut his eyes and lips tightly.

‘He’s just asking to be teased.’ I smirked. I leaned over still hesitating on what to do to him.

‘Since last night I nibbled him I shall… him then to see his response.’ I grinned. I then stuck my tongue out and his lips playfully.

“Mmhm~!” He reacted just as I thought he would.

“Woobin~!” He cried as he covered his mouth.

“Eh?” I was a bit surprised at his obnoxious reaction.

“What are you doing?!” He glared at me.

“A k-kiss..” I said flustered.

“That’s not a kiss!” He shouted.

“Uh…” I didn’t know what to say. I noticed that his ears were bright red.

Oh is he blushing?’ I smiled. He then just ran off.

 “Looks like kitty ran away…” I sighed with a smile.

“Ahh~ he’s so cute.” I touched my face and felt it heating up. I didn’t think I would enjoy seeing him blush that much.

“Stop it! Why are you so happy?” I slapped myself lightly.

“Jongsuk-ah~!” I went after him. He seemed to have ran inside so I went inside to look for him.

 “Auntie, did you see where Jongsuk went?” I asked her.

“He ran upstairs.” He pointed.

“Ran upstairs? I told him not to run on the stairs.”

“Tsk~ tsk~ You two. Don’t be mean to him. Because he’s all innocent you so much.”

“I wasn’t mean to him though.” I said wondering if she knew what I did.

“Just what did you do to him?” She asked and I sighed in relieve.

“It was nothing. I did a bit.” I emphasized on ‘a bit’.

“Huhh~ Don’t you have class soon?” She asked me.

“Ahh~ it’s time already?” I checked my phone.

“Well I have to go then.” I said gathering my papers.

 “Auntie Soonok, you know the pool house in the back right?” I asked her.

“Yeah.”

“Well I’ll going to have people come fix it soon as well to clean the place.” I told her.

“Yeah, I’ll watch over it.”

“Oh Auntie, Don’t cook too much dinner tonight. I’m going to buy some food tonight.” I said since last time we didn’t get to eat anything and then food got spoiled.

“Okay, Just don’t buy too much. Especially dishes with meat.” She reminded me.

“I know~” I said as I rushed upstairs. I had to go get my bag as well as say goodbye to Jongsuk, that is if he would let me.