She's Okay

That Strange New Friend

No one’s POV

“So do you want to sleep with me or in your own room?” Woobin asked him.

“Mmhm~ Can I really choose?” Jongsuk looked at Woobin with wide innocent eyes.

“Yeah… mmhm~ wherever you want” Woobin nodded.

“I want to sleep with Woobin.” He smiled happily.

“Okay. Come on.” Woobin said as he went into his room with Jongsuk right behind him.

‘I should tell him to keep his clothes on. It is cute but it’s best if he wore his clothes through the night.’ Woobin said in his head.

“Remember to keep your clothes on.” Woobin said as he climbed onto the bed.

“I’ll try. It’s because I take my clothes off without knowing.” Jongsuk said cutely as he crawled over Woobin to his side since he got up from Woobin’s side.

“Just get on from that side.” Woobin pointed. Jongsuk had no reason to go on the bed from his side.

“I want to do what Woobin does.” He giggled and crawled under the blanket.

“You don’t have to copy exactly. And at least keep your underwear on.” Woobin went back to the topic.

“Is this my underwear?” He pointed under the blanket but Woobin didn’t look.

“Yes, yes. The piece of clothes under your pants.” Woobin said and laid down.

“Okay. Good night Woobin-ah~” Jongsuk said and plopped down on his pillow.

“Good night.” Woobin said softly and closed his eyes. He glanced over to Jongsuk for a bit before smiling and going to sleep. The two slept all the way till morning. When Woobin woke up he found all of Jongsuk’s clothes on top of their blanket.

‘Ayyy~ again.’ Woobin sighed as he glanced over to Jongsuk who was lying diagonal across the bed with his legs on top of Woobin’s

‘That’s his underwear right?’ Woobin saw the blue fabric within Jongsuk’s clothes.

‘He’s - again.’ Woobin just gave up.

“Mmhm~” Jongsuk groaned as he moved around. He continued rotating his body and his head was falling off of the bed.

“Ahh~” Woobin sat up to help him back up. He carefully lifted his head and moved his body.

“You’re literally knocked out.” Woobin said quietly as he placed Jongsuk’s head on his pillow.

“Mmhm~” Jongsuk smiled as he snuggled into his soft pillow. Woobin smiled and just laid back down for a bit before he got up. When he was going to get up Jongsuk hugged him unconsciously.

Oh, I guess I can’t get up now.’ Woobin smiled. Although he really wanted to stay in bed he couldn’t because he has a class in a couple of hours. He carefully held onto Jongsuk’s hand and lifted it off of him.

‘Just continue sleeping without me.’ Woobin patted his head before getting up. After grabbing his outfit for the day he went into the bathroom for a shower. When Woobin was done he came out and saw Jongsuk sitting on the bed still all tired looking.

“Hehe~ Good morning~” He giggled to Woobin.

“Good morning. Did you have a good sleep?” Woobin asked him.

“Mmmhm~” He nodded before stretching his limbs.

“Huhhh~ Woobin has to leave to school?” Jongsuk asked after a big yawn.

“Mmhm~ I’ll be back real quick but Soonok Auntie is also coming. Remember what I told you yesterday?” Woobin said as looked in the mirror to fix his hair.

“Oh, the Auntie that’s going to take care of the house?” Jongsuk said

“Mmmhm and you too. And me…” Woobin said as he turned to Jongsuk.

“Ohh~” Jongsuk nodded a bit unsure of this stranger.

“You don’t want to meet her?” Woobin asked him.

“Mmhmm~” Jongsuk shook his head.

“Huhh~ okay. You can just stay in here then whenever she’s here.” Woobin said as he sat down next to Jongsuk on the bed. They just exchanged glances and smiled.

“You took your clothes off again.” Woobin picked up Jongsuk’s clothes from the bed.

“Ah.. I’m sorry. I’m not use to clothes yet.” Jongsuk giggled. Woobin just sneered at his cuteness.

“Woobin shower already?” He asked Woobin.

“Yeah, you want to take a shower?” Woobin asked.

“Mmhm~” He nodded.

“Go pick out your clothes for the day in there.” Woobin pointed to his closet

“Can Woobin get it for me?” Jongsuk pouted.

“Being lazy are you?” Woobin smiled.

“I want Woobin to pick out my clothes.” He said cutely.

“Okay, I’ll go pick something out for you.” Woobin said as he went to his closet. It took him quiet a while since he wasn’t sure what Jongsuk should wear.

“Do you like the color blue or green more?” Woobin asked since he was undecided between two t-shirts.

“I like this one.” Jongsuk said making Woobin jump.

“Aish! You scared me!” Woobin yelled. He turned to Jongsuk and saw him .

“Why are you walking around ?!” Woobin turned away flustered.

“I have to take my clothes off later for a shower.” Jongsuk said back.

“Still… Huhh~ here.” Woobin handed him the blue t-shirt in which he pointed at earlier. Woobin then grabbed a pair of pants and underwear for him before shooing him off to the bathroom.

“Can you shower by yourself with your injured hand?” Woobin asked him.

“Yes~” He said and walked away. Woobin’s eyes accidentally went over to him and saw his bare .

“Ahh~” Woobin sighed and turned away. He then called to order breakfast for them. When Jongsuk was done showering Woobin changed his bandage and again he was surprised by how quickly it was healing.

“It looks like it’ll completely heal by tomorrow.” Woobin said as he wrapped Jongsuk’s hand.

“Mmmhm~ probably.” Jongsuk agreed. Afterwards they went downstairs and ate breakfast together. When they finished Woobin left to go to his university. He only had 2 class so it only too him under 2 hours. His friends wanted him to hangout with them but Woobin couldn’t. He said he was busy for the day and he just left. He got back just in time before Soonok Auntie came. He went inside the house and check on Jongsuk.

“Jongsuk-ah!” Woobin shouted.

“Yyyeesssss~!” Jongsuk shouted as he rush out from upstairs and stood at the top of the stairs. Woobin just smiled after seeing him.

“I got you snacks.” Woobin held up the back.

“Snacks? Is it something you eat?” Jongsuk asked.

“Mmmhm~” Woobin nodded. Jongsuk immediately ran down the stairs and grabbed the bag, completely ignoring Woobin. He opened the plastic bag and looked through all of the packages and boxes.

“Ohhh~ this one had chocolate!” Jongsuk said making Woobin feel left out.

“Ah-hem~ “ Woobin clear his throat to get Jongsuk’s attention but it was a fail.

“I got it just for you.” Woobin said making Jongsuk look at him.

“Mhm~ Thank you.” He just smiled and went back into looking through the bag as he walked away.

“He usually gives hugs.” Woobin said to himself as he turned around and took his shoes off. He jerked forward when he felt some force against his back but then a pair of arms wrapped around his waist.

“You wanted a hug?” Jongsuk said and hugged him tightly. Woobin was happy yet embarrassed.

“No, I was just curious since you usually do.” Woobin lied.

‘If I had the curse I would have blown my cover then.’ Woobin thought.

“You said humans don’t get close to each other.” Jongsuk said as he let go of Woobin. Woobin glanced back at him and then turned away.

“Well being with you made me like it.” Woobin said the truth embarrassed.

“Really? I will give Woobin lots of hugs then.” He said and continued digging through the bag of snacks.

“Can I really eat these?” Jongsuk asked as he tried opening a bag of chips.

“Yes, but not all of it at once. Just a little bit each day.” Woobin said before grabbing the bag the Jongsuk was struggling to open. He then ripped it open and handed it back to Jongsuk.

“Also don’t drop any all over the house. We already have problems cleaning up.” Woobin said to him as they walked to the living room.

“Isn’t that Auntie coming here to clean up?” Jongsuk said reminding Woobin as the sat down on the sofa.

“Ah, that’s right. She coming here soon. Are you sure you want to stay in your room? She’s really nice.” Woobin said to him. He didn’t want to pressure him but Jongsuk can’t be scared of every single person besides him.

“Ummm~… Maybe some other time?” Jongsuk pouted.

“Okay, don’t worry about it.” Woobin patted Jongsuk’s head. Jongsuk ate a piece of chip happily before feeding one to Woobin. He ate it happily as he continued petting Jongsuk’s head.

‘Ahh~ I’m doing it too long aren’t I?’ Woobin realized and so he pulled his hand back. Just then Jongsuk tensed up.

“Hmm?” Woobin stared at him.

“Someone is here!” Jongsuk got up anxious.

“Soonok Auntie must be here. “Woobin said as he check outside. He saw a taxi pulling up from the trail.

‘He can actually hear from pretty far then.’ Woobin thought.

“I’m going into Woobin’s room” Jongsuk said rushing to the stairs.

“Be careful. Don’t run on the stairs.” Woobin said worried. Jongsuk slowed down but still he rushed upstairs. Woobin then went to the door and opened it waiting for Soonok Auntie.

“Hello Auntie.” He held the door open for her.

“Hello Woobin. I bought some food to make dinner for you.” She said coming in with plastic bags hanging from her hand.

“Oh thank you Auntie. We can finally have a proper meal then.” Woobin smiled happily as he helped her carry the bags.

“So you’re living here now?” She looked around. She heard of this place but she has never been here before.

“Yes, I’m probably going to move later to somewhere more convenient. This place is just temporary because of… my friend.” Woobin said awkwardly.

“Ah, where is this friend of yours?” She asked him.

“He’s upstairs in the bedroom on the right.” Woobin told her. He wasn’t scared about telling her since he knows that she’s not curious or would do anything negative to him.

“And what is your friend’s name.” She asked

“Jongsuk. Lee Jongsuk.” Woobin said happily as they went into the kitchen.

“That’s a nice name. How old is he?” She asked.

“He’s around the same age as me. A little bit younger.” Woobin said.

So you said that he has problems meeting strangers?” She asked to be sure.

“Yes, which is why he’s not here.” Woobin said awkwardly.

“I see, poor kid. Can it be helped or cured?” She asked.

“We’ll work on it. He’s okay meeting me which is a good start.” Woobin smiled. Woobin then showed her around the while Jongsuk just stayed in the bedroom eavesdropping as he ate the snacks that Woobin got for him. They first looked around downstairs and then they went upstairs in which made Jongsuk run away from the door just in case the door opens.

“He’s probably in here right.” Jongsuk heard Woobin say on the other side of the door.

“Oh, so I shouldn’t go in there.” She said.

“Yes, I guess I’ll clean this room myself. I’m not that bad at cleaning.” Woobin said before the moved along with the house tour. Jongsuk just sat there listening to them.

‘I wonder what she looks like’ Jongsuk said in his head. He wanted to picture a face with the voice but he couldn’t. After a bit Jongsuk saw the door opening so he ran for cover behind the bed.

“Jongsuk-ah.” Woobin called out to him.

“Auntie is downstairs.” He said and so Jongsuk peeked up from the bed.

“Yes?” He replied softly.

“I was just wondering if you’re okay?” Woobin asked him.

“Mmhmm~ I’m okay.” Jongsuk nodded.

“Auntie will stay for a bit longer downstairs in the kitchen to make our dinner.”

“Okay.” Jongsuk smiled just hearing about food. Woobin then left the room at ease knowing that Jongsuk was okay. He then went downstairs to help Auntie make dinner. Once she was done Woobin smiled seeing all the food.

‘Jongsuk would love it’ Woobin was positive about it.

“Would you’re friend like these dishes?” Auntie asked him.

“Yes, he’s not very picky. Maybe not fish though.” Woobin still had the feeling that Jongsuk wouldn’t eat fish. After the two talked for a bit Auntie then left. Woobin sighed in relief.

“She’s gone!” Woobin shouted but once he turned around he already saw Jongsuk skipping down the stairs.

“You’re fast.” Woobin chuckled as he walked over to him.

“She sounded like a nice person.” Jongsuk smiled.

“So would you want to meet her?” Woobin asked.

“Maybe after a few more days.” Jongsuk smiled shyly.

“Okay, just take your time.” Woobin patted his head.

“Hehe~ I like it when you pat my head.” Jongsuk giggled as he placed his hand on top of Woobin’s that was on his head. Woobin was a bit flustered when he said that and then pulled his hand back.

“That’s… good.” Woobin smiled. Jongsuk then sniffed the air and smiled.

“Mmhm~ it smells good.” Jongsuk went straight to the kitchen. Woobin just sneered at him.

“Should I be worried that you might get fat.” Woobin laughed.

“Oh, maybe~” Jongsuk pouted with a worried face surprising Woobin.

“When I was still a mermen I would swim  so that I won’t get fat but as a human… Would walking a lot work?” He stared at his feet before over to Woobin.

“May~be… If you walk a lot.” Woobin said unsure.

“It’s okay. Humans can be fat.” Jongsuk just brushed it off and walked right to the kitchen happily.

“No… you can’t get  fat…” Woobin said as he went after him.


YOU CAN'T GET FAT JONGSUK!

Let's just hope that he gets just a bit chubby and cute :P

Thanks for reading~! ^-^