Learned Something New

That Strange New Friend

Woobin’s POV

When I came back I bought a bunch of food for him.

“Jongsuk-ah~” I called out to him.

“Are you still mad?” I asked since he was running over to me like usual

“Come on out and eat.” I shouted.

“Jongsuk-ah?” I called out but  there was no reply. I started getting worried.

“Jongsuk!” I shouted.

“I’m here!” He said over by the sofa.

“Huhh~” I sighed in relieve.

“Don’t scare me like that.” I walked over and patted his head.

‘I was worried that something happened to you again.’ I said in my head as I touched him gently.

“Sorry, I just wanted to surprise you.” He pouted.

“Oh…I was surprised alright.” I said smiling so that he wouldn’t feel down.

“What kind of food did you buy?” He asked all perked up.

“Oh, I bought pizza, dukbokki, cake, ice cream, and a lot more other stuff.” I said to him. Like always if it’s food he is completely satisfied and happy. We both went to the dinner table and started devouring the food. When it was bedtime he gave me a quick peck and turned away.

“What’s that?” I asked surprised.

“A good night kiss.” He pouted. I smiled upon hearing that.

“Ah~ because yesterday I told you…” I smiled.

‘He really has good memory. I didn’t think he would actually do it.’ I said in my head.

“Thanks Jongsuk. Good night.” I said to him.

“Mmhm~ good night.” He said shyly facing the other way.

Next morning~

I had to leave early because I had morning classes. I got back early as well, around 12 o’clock. After doing all of my work I was bored and wanted to tease Jongsuk again.

“Do you still think that I’m just teasing you with the kisses?” I said as I watched him playing a game on the iPad.

“Yes! Woobin’s too weird.” He said not looking at me.

“It’s real though. It’s how adults kiss.” I said back.

“Stop lying Woobin!” He pouted.

“Woobin keeps on playing around.” He said making me smile.

‘I’ve been serious though…’ I said in my head.

“Okay, this time.” I said still trying to show him but also

“Really?” He glanced at me.

“Mhmm~” I nodded. I waited for him to finish playing and set the iPad aside. He faced me and squeezed his eyes shut tightly again.

‘He’s always so curious so it’s so easy to play with him.’ I chuckled in the inside.

‘Of course this calls for a tease again.’ I smirked.

‘I nibbled, I . Now… I’ll bite.’ I got greedy in teasing him. I leaned over and bit on his plump bottom lip.

“Mmhm~!” I he immediately reacted again. Since I was biting his lip it took him a bit longer to back away. I didn’t bite him too hard though.

“What are you doing?!” he shouted and covered his mouth.

“How many times do I have to say I’m showing you the adult kiss?” I chuckled.

“It’s not a kiss! Woobin is so mean.” He turned and stomped away madly.

‘Huhh~ He seriously doesn’t believe me… Wait maybe I’m just having too much fun that it seems fake to him…’ I just realized it.

“Jongsuk-ah~!” I called out to him as I chased him.

“Okay, I won’t bite you anymore.” I accidently said when Auntie Soonok was there.

“Ah… Auntie…” I was surprised to see her walking down the stairs.

“There you go again! You’re still teasing him?!?” She yelled at me.

“U-uh… It’s not what you think?...” I thought of an excuse.

“What did he do?” She asked Jongsuk making me worried.

“Woobin bit me!” Jongsuk whined making me shocked.

‘How can he just say that to her?!’ I panicked.

“Uh, Jongsuk-ah… It’s not that…” I was flustered.

“Stop teasing the poor kid. Now you’re even biting him?!” Auntie Soonok lectured me for a good minute.

“We’re just playing.” I said to her.

“Playing?! You’re the only on having fun!” She said.

“Jongsuk-ah, go play by yourself. Woobin. Stay right here.” She said. Jongsuk ran off and I stay just like she insisted. Auntie Soonok is one of the few people that I sincerely respect. I wouldn’t dare to go against her.

“Jongsuk is really innocent and kind and because of that you’re taking advantage of him aren’t you?” Auntie Soonok started lecturing me. She continued yelling at me for a good half an hour until she had to leave.

“Bye Auntie.” I said and closed the door.

“Huhh~” I sighed after hearing so much.

 “Jongsuk got me in trouble…” I pouted. He was still in the bedroom playing games . I decided to play mad at Jongsuk since I was curious as to how he would react. I just sat in the living room watching TV wondering if Jongsuk would come check on me.

‘When is he coming down?’ I wondered as I glanced over to the stairs. Once I saw him I quickly faced the TV and pretended to be mad

‘Knowing him he would get all worried. I’ll just ask for a kiss as an apology.’ I sneered.

“Woobin…” he called out as he walked over. I crossed my arms and pretend to be mad. I saw him peering over to me but I didn’t look at him.

“Are you mad?” He asked as he got closer.

“…” I didn’t answer him at all.

“Why are you mad?” He continued asking.

“You know why” I said back. He then rushed over and sat beside me.

“Did I do something wrong?” He pouted. I glanced at him and he looked like he was about to cry.

‘Ah… this is going wrong..’ I was surprised to see him like that.

“Auntie Soonok lectured me for teasing you.” I said so that he would overreact.

“It’s because Woobin teased me.” He said back.

“Then I won’t play around with you ever again.” I went back to playing mad.

“I want Woobin to play with me.” He held onto my arm and shook me lightly.

“All I wanted was to teach you how to kiss but you kept on running away.” I said to him.

“Your kisses… are weird…” He pouted.

“It’s how adults kiss.” I said.

“Really?” He raised his brows.

“Mmhm~” I nodded.

“I’m mad~” I said and turned away.

“Woobin don’t be mad~ I want to you to be happy.” He pouted and hugged me. I secretly smiled at his cuteness.

“I won’t be mad any more if you show me what I taught you about adult kisses.” I bargained with him.

“Show… you?” He stared at me.

“Mmhm~” I nodded.

“You want me to kiss you… the adult kisses that you did?” He was all shy about it.

“Yeah,” I said. He seem to have thought about it for a bit.

“Okay…” He said blushing. I smiled and just faced him. He moved closer and we locked eyes. He immediately raised his hands and covered my eyes.

‘Cute~’ I said in my head and smiled. I then relaxed my lips and waited without a word. I waited and waited until I felt some soft touch my lips. He pressed his lips against my mines at first and then gave a small nibble before moving away quickly.

‘He’s so gentle.’ I smiled.

 “Was that okay?” He asked he removed his hands from my eyes.

“Mmhm” I nodded.

“Continue~” said happily. I closed my eyes and waited. Even though I closed my eyes he still covered them with his warm hands. I heard him take a deep breath and then felt something wet grazed against my lips. He actually me. I don’t know why I felt so happy but I did and I even chuckled out loud.

“Woobin~” He whined.

“You’re doing great. Please continue.” I said touching his hand over my eyes. The last once should be a bite.  I felt his breath against my lips before feeling his lips. The edge of his teeth sank down into my bottom lip and then he retreated them.

“There!” He said and sat down facing forward to avoid me.

“Thanks Jongsuk. I’m all happy now.” I hugged him tightly.

“Woobin shouldn’t be mad at me anymore.” He said not looking at me.

“I’m not.” I chuckled. I tried to look at his face but Jongsuk was all flustered and avoided looking at me.

 “Should I continue teaching you the adult kiss?” I smirked.

“W-what does Woobin want to do?” He asked back.

“I want to show you.” I said and we met eyes.

“You… already did… teach me.”

“Those were just… previews.” I said smiling.

“Previews?” He seemed confused.

“We’ll do the real thing?” I said to him.

“I don’t know…” He pouted

“I’ll lead you.” I said pulling him close.

“W-why is Woobin kissing me so much?” He asked flustered.

“I think it’s because… I like you. Isn’t that the reason behind kisses?” I asked him. He thought about it nervously.

“It’ll make you feel good.” I said. He just looked down shyly.

“Hmm?” I got closer and hugged him.

“This is… embarrassing.” He pouted as he fiddled his fingers. I just chuckled and hugged him close since he was so precious.

“Like this…” He said softly as he hugged me.

“What?” I asked.

“Let’s stay like this for a bit.” He said and so we just stayed like that. I leaned back on the sofa and pulled him against my chest.

‘I wonder what he’s thinking about?’ I said in my head. Just then he look up and pressed his lips against mine. He pulled back a bit and so I leaned for and continued kissing. He squeezed his eyes shut and tensed up. He was so nervous it as too cute. I first gave little peck and then nibbled.

“Mmhm~” he tensed up

“Relax” I said since Jongsuk was all tensed.

“Part your lips a bit.” I said making him all shy.

“It’s okay.” I tried soothing him.

Jongsuk’s POV

“You can continue.” I said flustered. It felt weird but it’s what Woobin wanted so I was okay with it. Plus he said it would feel good so I believe him. I leaned forward and nibbled on his lips just like what he did just now. My heart was racing and I could hear my heart beat loudly. I then felt Woobin’s tongue and so I flinched but then I realized that it’s nothing to be scare of. He then slipped his tongue into my mouth and touched my tongue with his. He was really gently and a bit fun feeling.  Whatever he did I copied since I didn’t know what to do.

‘This feels… addictive.’ I said in my head as I felt his slippery tongue. He then pulled away and so I peeked my eyes open to see what he was going to do next. He just smiled and pulled us down so that we were lying on the couch.

“Woobin..” I called out to him.

“Hmm?” His tone was very deep.

“Can we do it a bit longer?” I asked him.

“Of course.” He chuckled.

“Did it feel good?” He asked me

“Mhmm~” I nodded with a smile.

“Can you do it to me then?” He asked as he laid down comfortably.

‘Do it to him?’ I thought about it. I leaned over and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. We exchanged smiles making feel embarrassed. I then took a deep breath and kissed him a bit longer. I then repeated what he did earlier using my entire mouth. As for the taste… There wasn’t really a taste other than tasting like Woobin. It wasn’t bad tasting but a lot not that good like food. I did like it more over time.

‘Oh… I’m getting tired.’ I noticed that I was getting weaker.

“Mmhm~” I dropped my head onto the armrest of the sofa beside Woobin. I glanced at Woobin and he was smiling at me. He then leaned over and started kissing me now. At first he was slow and gentle but then I noticed that he was getting rough. He pulled me as close as his tongue explored my mouth. My heart calmed down earlier but now it was beating fast again.

‘Woobin is moving quicker.’ I was surprised. Even though he was quick it still felt really good. I didn’t even realize it but I was holding my breath for a long time. I held onto his shirt and grasped onto it tightly, as I held my breath. He then pulled back  and so I gasped for air.

“Why were you holding your breath?” He asked me.

“I… don’t know…” I said embarrassed. He just laughed and gave me a peck on the lips

“How was it?” He asked as he patted my head.

“It felt good~” I smiled as I hugged him. He was really warm and so hugging him felt so nice.

“But… I feel tired.” I pouted. I was getting pretty sleepy after lying down and just moving our lips and tongue.

“Tired? We shouldn’t continue then. We still have to eat dinner.” Woobin said making stare at him

“Ah! Dinner!” I quickly rubbed my eyes and opened them wide.

“I’m not tired any more. Let’s go eat.” I got up and held onto Woobin’s hand.

“Okay~” He laughed and so I pulled him to the kitchen. For the time being I was focused on food. Afterwards, when I was all full, I remembered what we did.

 ‘Do humans really kiss like that?’ I wondered as I sat on the bed waiting for Woobin.

‘I mean there’s the kiss and then there’s the adult kiss? It’s probably just a human thing. I mean humans kiss so much more then merfolks. I mean Woobin kisses me so much. It must be a normal human thing.’ I said in my head. When he came out of the bathroom he go in bed beside me.

“Ready for bed?” He asked me.

“Mhmm~ but... Woobin.”

“What is it?” He asked me

“Woobin, do humans really do adult kisses?” I asked him since I wanted to know the truth.

“Yeah. You don’t believe me?” Woobin asked. I just shyly shook my head.

“I… never seen it before.” I said back.

“You’ve never seen it?...” Woobin started thinking about

“If you don’t believe me… Want to see a video?” Woobin said.

“A video?” I was curious. He grabbed the I pad and started typing something in.

10 minutes later~

“O-Oh…” I hugged onto my pillow as we watched a woman and an man doing adult kissing.

“That really is a kiss…” I was surprised.

“So Woobin just played around at first with the and biting.” I said embarrassed from the video

“I just showed little parts of it to you. The adult kiss is , biting, and all together.” He said awkwardly.

“It is…” I don’t know why but my body was getting really hot.

“What’s the matter?” Woobin asked me.

“I feel… hot.” I said to him.

“Hot? You mean just warm right not like literally burning from the curse right?” He said making me shake my head.

“Not the curse. It’s just… I want to…” It didn’t feel right asking a kiss from him.

“You want to kiss?” He asking exactly what I wanted.

“Can we try it again?” I asked him.

“Mmhm~” He nodded. I was happy but also embarrassed about it.

“Can’t we watch another video?” I asked him since I was curious how other people do it.

“Another one? I don’t know which one...”  He seemed flustered as well. We watched the next video as we kissed. It was weird and awkward at first but then it was… interesting. This time it was different because I could taste the toothpaste from Woobin’s mouth. The more we kiss the more I wanted. I glanced at the screen as we kissed and whatever the person did I copied. Out of everything I learned from humans this was the weirdest. I wanted to stop but I couldn’t and Woobin liked it so I kept on learning and trying.

“Oh, he kissed her ear.” I said out loud.

“Mmhm~ We can kiss each other anywhere. Want to try?” Woobin asked.

“Oh…” I then leaned over and gave Woobin a kiss on his ear surprising him.

“Oh! I was going to do it to you.” He said laughing.

“Ohh.. Sorry.” I said and leaned back.

“You don’t have to apologize silly.” He patted my head. He then slowly leaned over and gave me a kiss on my ear. It tickled but felt nice. He moved his lips to mine and we continued kissing again.

‘Hugging. The people in the video were hugging each other closely.’ I remembered and so I hugged onto Woobin gently. I just hugged him whichever way I felt comfortable. I didn’t know how long we kissed but it was pretty long as well. Again I was feeling tired from it.

“Let’s… go to sleep now.” Woobin said moving away.

“Ohh…” I said a yawned.

“I’m sleepy.” I said hugging him.

“Good night.” Woobin said.

“Good night Woobin.” I said back and closed my eyes.

‘Hmm?’ I felt movement. I opened my eyes and saw Woobin going into the bathroom.

‘Is he going to pee?’ I wondered. I laid there not able to go back to sleep. I wanted to wait for him to come out but it seemed like he took a long time.

“Huhhh~” I yawned as I tried to keep my eyes open. Just then the bathroom door opened and so I woke up.

“Mmhm~ What took you so long?” I asked him half asleep.

“You’re awake? I- uhh… just had to take care of business?” He said getting in bed.

“You pooped?” I asked tired.

“Y-yeah..” nodded awkwardly.

“Did you wash your hands?” I asked him.

“Oh, I did.” He said.

“Mmhm~” I hugged onto him smiling.

“Good boy~” I said and ended up knocking out.