Strange Feeling

That Strange New Friend

Warning: Ummm somewhat adult stuff ahead.

It's not too bad but I just want to give everyone a quick warning.

I might have to change it depending on you opinions at the end of the chapter ^-^

No one’s POV

“When was the last time we had an adult kiss?” Woobin asked him since he’s tired of swimming now.

“I’m not sure…” Jongsuk said softly.

“Then…” Woobin leaned in closer to him.

“Right here?” Jongsuk stared at him

“Mmhm~ is it a problem?” he grinned.

“No… but…” He was all nervous. They then started kissing as they tried to stay floating. It was a bit difficult so Woobin started swimming over to the jacuzzi area pulling Jongsuk with him.

“Let’s sit down. Can I turn it on? I’ll lower the temperature so that you won’t over heat again.” Woobin said since that would suit the mood perfectly.

“Okay~” Jongsuk nodded with a smile. Woobin turned the jacuzzi on with the remote as well as turning the lights above them off.

‘Just what am I doing?’ Woobin questioned himself but still continued anyway. When he turned around the awkwardly met eyes.

‘What should I do? What should I say?’ Woobin wondered. Jongsuk did the same and was hesitant about everything. Jongsuk then reached over and hugged Woobin.

“This… I like.” Jongsuk said a bit nervous.

“Me too~” Woobin smiled as he hugged him back. Woobin then pulled back and had a glimpse of Jongsuk’s flustered face.

“Is it too hot?” Woobin checked on him.

“No~” Jongsuk shook his head. Woobin moved closer for a kiss but noticed that Jongsuk kept his eyes open and stared at him

“Close your eyes.” Woobin laughed.

“Ahh! Sorry!” Jongsuk apologized and shut his eyes tightly.

‘Why is he so cute?’ Woobin chuckled. Woobin then started kissing him gently. He wasn’t exactly sure why he wanted to do it. Maybe it’s because Jongsuk react so cute and well~ kissing just feels good. After a couple of minutes it turn into a real adult kiss. For Jongsuk it was still a quite strange since it was like eating but then not eating. It did feel good but the feeling just always catches him off guard.

‘Why is my heart beating so fast?’ Jongsuk said in his head. He wanted to pull away but his lips didn’t let him.

“Mmhm~” Jongsuk winced since his entire body felt strange. Woobin just pulled him closer into his arms to comfort him.

‘Oh… I have to… pee’ Jongsuk said since his stomach had a weird feeling.

“Mmhm~” Jongsuk whimpered. Woobin noticed that he looked uneasy.

“What’s the matter? Are you feeling sick again?” Woobin asked worried.

“N-no…” he kept his head down.

‘What’s the matter?’ Woobin wondered and got worried.

“I-I have to go to the bathroom.” He stood up and was going to get out when Woobin pulled him back.

“Wait a second…” Woobin wasn’t sure what was happening. He then noticed Jongsuk tugging on the bottom of his shirt over his crotch and his legs were squeezed together.

‘Could it be?’ Woobin had something in mind but wasn’t sure if that was the case.

“Why are you going to the bathroom?” Woobin asked him since he

“T-To use the toilet…” Jongsuk stuttered since he couldn’t keep himself calm.

“Why?” Woobin asked slowly grinning.

“I… have to pee.” Jongsuk said wanting to go but Woobin didn’t let go of him.

“I don’t think it’s that.” Woobin said confusing Jongsuk.

‘Does he know what a is?’ Woobin wondered.

“Sit back down.” Woobin pulled him down.

“B-but…” Jongsuk felt really uncomfortable and the bubbling water wasn’t helping.

 “It feels like you have to pee but I don’t think so. Have you… ed before?” Woobin asked awkwardly.

“What’s that?”  Jongsuk asked back.

“This part of you will start to feel weird when you feel good.” Woobin tried explaining.

“So if I feel good then this part starts to feel weird? Mmhm~” Jongsuk nodded since that was what happened. He was feeling good but then this strange feeling appeared in his stomach.

“Yeah. It’s when you do certain types of things. Like what we’re doing.” Woobin said and gave him a kiss.

“Like kissing?” Jongsuk asked.

“Mmhm~ and touching. Can I… touch you?” Woobin asked for his permission first.

“…. Mmhm” Jongsuk nodded confused. Woobin reached over and touched his crotch.

“Ahh!” Jongsuk winced.

“You are hard…” Woobin said to himself in a bit of a shock.

‘Well this is a first time having another guy hard infront of me…’ Woobin was flustered.

‘I was trying so hard not to get to this point but I guess he couldn’t hold it in… Great now I’m feeling it…’ Woobin didn’t know what to do.

“Sorry” Jongsuk said hiding his face.

“Why are you apologizing?” Woobin was surprised.

“Sorry that I’m feeling weird… If it’s not pee then how do I make it go away?” He said a bit teary.

“No.. why… Why are you feeling sad? Are you crying? Don’t Stop! It’s not something bad.” Woobin was flustered. Woobin didn’t know what to do so he just pulled him into his arms.

“Don’t blame yourself silly… I feel weird too!” Woobin didn’t know how to show him except putting Jongsuk’s hand on his own crotch.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this.” Woobin was so embarrassed. Jongsuk was just confused and even scared since he didn’t know what was going on.

“Woobin has it too?”

“Ehh.” Woobin smiled.

“I got hard too.” Woobin answered awkward.

“Do you… want to feel good?” Woobin asked him.

“I.. I don’t know…” Jongsuk said nervous

“In order get rid of this… you have to touch it. Want me to show you?” Woobin said awkwardly.

“Mmhm~” He nodded. He then started kissing Jongsuk as he gently caressed his body. After a bit of just getting comfortable Woobin pushed his hand under Jongsuk trunks.

“Mmhm~” Jongsuk quickly stopped him.

“It’s okay…” Woobin said. Woobin never done this to someone else before so it was such a new awkward experience for him. He just imagined that he was doing it to himself but a lot more gentle and cautious.

“Should I do it too Woobin too?” Jongsuk asked since Woobin felt the same as him.

“If you want to.” Woobin said to him and so he decided to do it. He just copied Woobin and did the same to him. Woobin kept his composture but Jongsuk was wincing and was embarrassed for being like this. He would close his legs and hid his face from Woobin.

“How does it feel? Does it feel good?” Woobin asked him.

“Mmhm~ it feels a bit good.” Jongsuk said. Woobin then reached over and pulled Jongsuk’s pants off so that he could feel a bit more comfortable.

“I’m okay.” He tried stopping Woobin since he always said to keep his clothes on in front of him.

“Just take it off. I’m allowing it this time.” Woobin smiled. Usually Jongsuk is fine being but right now he felt so embarrassed and so he tucked his head away. Woobin just thought that he was so cute and innocent.

“You should do it to yourself. I don’t knowhow you like it.” Woobin said to him. Jongsuk was nervous and just tried doing it himself.

“L-like this?” He tried it. Touching and rubbing his private part gave him a weird good feeling. After a while of touching themselves and touching each other Jongsuk couldn’t handle it anymore.

 “I really feel like I have to pee. I have to get out.” Jongsuk felt the lower part of his stomach tighten and wanted to go to the toilet.

“Just let it out then.” Woobin said.

“I can’t here. The water will get dirty.” Jongsuk cried.

“Okay let’s go to the shower room.” Woobin got up as well. The both rushed into the shower room with Jongsuk’s bare bottom.

Woobin’s POV

10 minutes later~

“Don’t fall asleep yet Jongsuk-ah~” I said pulling him up.

“Ohh..” He tried standing but his legs were so wobbly.

“Why are you so adorable?” I said as I massaged his head to wash his hair. After much struggled they managed to get to their bedroom.

“Can we sleep yet?” Jongsuk pouted.

“We have to brush out teeth.” I said but he ended up collapsing onto the bed.

“Ahh~ seriously~” I sighed but then chuckled.

 ‘Cutie~ his first time releasing made him all weak.’ I laughed to myself.

“Still in a bathrobe, hair still wet, haven’t even brushed your teeth yet…” I just stared at him.

“I’ll let it pass. I’m tired to but look at all the work I’m doing.” I complained to myself. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Once I was done I brought the hair dryer over next to the bed and blow dry his hair on the low setting so that he wouldn’t wake up. It was still quite loud but he was knocked out. Once we were both dried up I tucked him in properly still in his bathrobe. It should be fine since it’s summer right now. I crawled into my spot drained out.

“Huhh~ So does this mean he’s not a anymore?” I just realized it.

“I feel bad but then I helped you feel good. Right?” I said glancing over to him. He was sleeping peacefully and was even smiling.

“Haa~ Well looks like I don’t have to worry.” I said to myself. I then lie down with a big sigh.

‘Finally I can go to sleep.’ I said closing my eyes.

“Ah not yet.” I sat up and leaned over to Jongsuk.

“Good night.” I said whispered and gave him a kiss. I then was able to go sleep. I just remember seeing darkness for a bit and then opened my eyes to see the sun up.

“Ahh~ morning already~” I groaned as I squeezed my eyes shut.

“I didn’t even dream yet.” I cried since I was so tired. I check on Jongsuk only to find the bed empty.

“Yah, where did you go early morning?” I was surprised. The bathroom door was open and it was all quiet so I wasn’t sure where he was.

“Huhh~ I really want to sleep but when you’re out of my sight… I get worried…” I said sitting up.

“Whyyy~?!” I cried as I got up and walked out of the room sleepy.

“Jongsuk-ah~” I called out as I walked down the hallway. He didn’t seem like he was upstairs so I went downstairs.

“Kitchen? Is he hungry?” I check and it was empty.

“Ughh~ Not here~” I sighed.

“Huhh~ Don’t tell me you’re swimming.” I sighed as I dragged my feet to the pool house. When I opened the door he was indeed there. Thank goodness he wasn’t swimming though. I just saw him standing on the edge of the pool still in his bathrobe with the long net fishing all of his toys out. I smiled since he was so cute but I was just too tired.

“Ughh~” I groaned as I walked in.

“Good morning Woobin!” He said all excited and full of energy.

“Ohh~ be careful.” I said as I walked over to the lounge chairs. I then just laid down and tried to sleep there. It wasn’t that bad since the chairs were cushioned nicely.

“Are you sleeping Woobin?” I heard him ask me.

“Mmhm~ wake me up in an hour.” I said tiredly.

“1 hour? When’s that?” He asked making me chuckle out of insanity.

“Jongsuk, can you hear things from our bedroom?” I asked him since it’s pretty far.

“A bit.” He said.

“Well if my phone rings wake me up. Or once you’re done you can go get it for me. I’m just going to sleep for a bit.” I said and just feel asleep right away. I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I opened my eyes and saw Jongsuk playing with his toys in the chair beside mines.

“Time to wake up Woobin~” He smiled brightly.

“Ahh~ such a beautiful sun.” I said to him since his smile shined so brightly. I reached over and turned my phone off.

“Why are you up so early?” I asked him since he’s usually the one that sleeps in.

“I don't know. I just feel awake and excited to play with them.” He said picking his toys up.

“Huhh~” I yawned and stretched my arms.

“Is it really fun?” I asked him.

“Mmhm~ They look… cute.” He giggled.

‘Not as cute as you.’ I said in my head.

‘Huhh~ last night…’ I wasn’t sure how I could face him now that I did that to him…

“Thank you Woobin.” He said to me all of a sudden.

“What?” I turned over to him. His bathrobe rise up and was exposing his thigh.

“Yah, can’t you cover yourself properly.” I got up and fixed his bathrobe.

“Oh.. Sorry.” He said all timid.

“So what were you saying?” I said as I sat down across from him.

“Last night…” He started making me nervous.

‘What about it?’ I wondered nervously.

“Thank you for helping me.” He said giving me a shy smile.

“O-ohh…” I wasn’t sure if he was talking about the pool part or getting him into bed part.

“Ummm what are you thanking for?” I asked him.

“E-Everything… Woobin… made me feel good.” He said and smiled. That smile just stunned me since it was so precious.

“Uhh… it was nothing.” I said flustered.

“I was… I felt good too thanks to you.” I chuckled trying to lighten things up.

“So… that weird feeling last night… what we did was the way to make it go away?” He asked me. I wasn’t sure what to say to that.

“Uhhh yeah…. You can do it yourself… or with me again… I don’t mind….” I said awkwardly.

‘Thank goodness Jongsuk doesn’t know how awkward it is right now….’ I said in my head.

“Ohh~ So that weird feeling… isn’t weird? It’s not bad?” He asked me.

“Of course not. It’s actually good. It’s like a stress reliever and makes you energized for the next day!” I said.

“Then why was Woobin tired?” He caught me off guard.

“Eh? Uhh, that’s because it was still too early. You may be all energized but it takes time for me. I’m energized now.” I gave him a smile.

“Oh, that’s good then.” He giggled.

“Huhh~ but I have class today~!” I sighed. I glanced at Jongsuk wondering if he wants to go again.

“Want to go to school with me today?” I asked him since I only have one lecture class again.

“Yes~!” He answered happily.

“Then let’s get ready.” I said getting up. We both got ready and I helped him choose his outfit for the day. After we ate Auntie Soonok’s breakfast we headed to the campus.

“You can actually come inside this time. My professor will allow others to join once in a while.” I said excited.

“Really? Will that be okay though?” Jongsuk asked me.

“Of course it is. There are a lot of people so I don’t know if you’ll be okay. They will just sit there so you don’t have to worry.”

“Oh… Okay. Are Woobin’s friends there?” He asked me.

“Yeah, most of them were with me when we had the trip to the island. I don’t know if you had seen them before. Also my friends that we played soccer together are in this lecture as well.” I said. When I parked the car we both headed inside. Jongsuk seemed a bit timid but I was really proud of him.

“So what we’re learning is on aquatic life, which I think is perfect for you since you lived underwater.” I whispered to him.

“Ohh~ What about merfolks?” He asked.

“Noo~ I don’t think anyone knows about them.” I said trying to relax him.

“Really? That’s a relief.” He giggled.

“I guess. Don’t worry, you look just like every other students. If you’re scared of  something or someone just stay by my side and I’ll help you.” I said smiling.

“Yes~ Woobin.” He smiled back at me. We then went into the building and he looked around excited. Inside there were a lot of students and were walking closer to us so he was more alert.

‘This is the biology building. Biology is… the study of living things.” I tried explaining in simple words.

“Ohh~ so Woobin is learning about living things? Why?” He asked me.

“Well I learn about living things and chemicals such as what’s in alcohol or medicine.” I tried giving examples that he would know.

“And why is that?” He continued asking before rushing off to stare at the bulletin board.

“Well my family owns a cosmetic company. Basically I learning these things in order to make… substances… things that would make peoples skin look pretty and healthy.” I said

“Really? So Woobin make people pretty?!” He said excited.

“Yeah, I suppose.” I smiled. He then pointed around and asked about all the flyers on the bulletin board.

“Come on class is about to start.” I said leading the way. When we got there he was amazed by the size of the room and all the seats.

“Woah~ A lot of people can sit in here.” He said to me.

“Yeah. I think it can fit 200 students.” He said shocked.

“200?! Woah~” He was amazed.  Just then the students started coming in.

“Where do you want to sit?” I asked him since a majority of the seats were open.

“Ummm, where does Woobin usually sit?” He asked me.

“Umm I usually sit around here with my friends.”

“Then lets sit here.” He smiled and went over to the row. After a few minutes the room was getting full.

“You’re early today.” Minwoo hyung came over to us.

“Hey hyung. I guess it’s just a good morning.” I greeted him.

“Your friend?” He glanced at Jongsuk.

“Ah~ yeah I decided to bring him along since he had nothing to do.” I said and then glanced at Jongsuk.

“Introduce yourself.” I said to him.

“Ah~ Hello, I’m Lee Jongsuk born in 1989.” He said exactly what I taught him. It was a bit awkward though.

“Hello, I’m No Minwoo 1986.” He said smiling back at him.

“Hello~!” Inguk hyung ran over to us.

“What a new student?” He stared at Jongsuk.

“No, he’s just crashing here.”

“Oh Jongsuk!” Seunggi came in as well. Everyone was so friendly towards Jongsuk. I saw the professor coming in so I decided to go ask him about Jongsuk stay. It should be fine as long as I tell him.

--

Jongsuk’s POV

‘Woobin has so many friends~’ I said in my head as they all talked to each other.

“So Jongsuk, what do you do living with him?” Suenggi asked me.

“Ummm… Eat…  Sleep… Oh and swim!”

“Swim?” the others seemed surprised.

“Yes, Woobin has a big and pretty pool.”

“Yahh~ he has a pool and didn’t invite us over?”

“Speaking of pool it’s perfect for a party.” Everyone started talking and seemed happy.

‘Did I say something good?’ I wondered.

“Jongsuk, I already asked the professor and he said it’s okay if you stay.” Woobin said to me.

“Oh.” I nodded.

“Yah, we’re coming over tomorrow.” Seunggi said to Woobin.

“What?”

“No need to lie. Jongsuk already told us that there a pool at your place.”

“He did?” Woobin stared at me looking shocked.

‘Why? Was it something bad?’ I pouted.

“Uhh…

“Class is starting!” I heard someone say.

“We’ll talk later” Woobin said and everyone went and sat down.

When Woobin took out his notebook he took another one out for me.

“Here, you can write or draw whatever you want.” He whispered to me.

“This is mine?”

“Mmhm~” He nodded.

‘Woah~ My very own notebook.’ I smiled. I then sat there watching Woobin and the professor.

“Ohhh~ A giant TV?” I sawed at the giant image.

“It’s a projector. The image is in there and it shines to over there. Like a flashlight.” He whispered.

He then showed pictures of fishes and so I drew some fishes in my notebook. Whenever I saw big letters I tried copying them down.

‘Writing is a lot harder than talking.’ I said in my head. Just then Woobin wrote something on the page of my notebook. I glanced at him and he just smile. He then tapped his finger below it.

‘Does he want me to copy it?’ I wondered. I tried doing it and then looked at him. He smiled and gave me a nod.

‘I did good didn’t I.’ I was so happy. I continued listening to the professor talk and watched all of the images and words on the screen. After a while it seems like class had ended. Everyone was packing their things up and a lot had already left the room.

“So, tomorrow after class at your place?” Minwoo said.

“No promises.” Woobin said to them.

“I need to talk to the professor. Bye.” Woobin said getting up.

“Ayy~ don’t be stingy. Let’s just have a small party!” Inguk shouted.

“No promises!” Woobin said again.

“Good bye everyone.” I said and followed Woobin out.

“Inguk, Seunggi, and the others want to come to our house?” I asked him.

“Mmhm, you can them hyung like I do since they’re older than us.”

“Ahh~ Then Inguk hyung and Seunggi hyung, and the other wants to come to our house to swim?” I asked him again.

“Yeah. I don’t know though. They’re really crazy and a party at home…” Woobin seemed worried.

“Are you okay with it?” He asked me.

“If it’s Woobin’s friend then it’s okay. The pool is really fun and big so all of Woobin’s friends can play in it.” I said smiling since I was happy.

“Where are we going?” I asked him.

“I need to talk to my professor about the next assignment so we’re going to his office.” Woobin said.

“Ahhh~” I nodded and just followed him. I just looked around amazed at everything. There’s an upstairs and then another upstairs above it. This building is really big and so many people. I was a bit scared but they weren’t talking to me or even looking at me so it was okay. Woobin then stood in front of a door and knocked.

“Come in~” I heard a voice from inside.

“Follow me.” Woobin said as he went inside. I just stuck right behind him as we entered the room.

“Hello Woobin, How may I help you?” He asked Woobin.

“I have some questions for the next assignment. Can we talk for a couple of minutes?” Woobin asked him.

‘The professor from earlier. He looks older up close.’ I said in my head.

“And who are you?” He glanced at me.

“Huh? Oh! Hello. I’m Lee Jong Suk, 1989!” I said and bowed to him.

“Hello, I am Professor Kim of the biology department. I was born in 1942” He chuckled. He then extended his hand over to me.

‘Oh that means to shake hands.’ I smiled.

“Hello~” I said as I shook his hand nervously.

‘1942, he’s really old than.’ I said in my head.

“How was today’s lecture for you?” He asked me.

“Ummm, I like it. It was… interesting.” I said not sure of what to say.

“That’s good. Well you can just have a seat while I talk to Woobin for a bit.” He said to me.

“Yes~” I said. Just then I saw a giant glass box with water and fish inside.

“Ohh!” I stared at it.

“You can have a look at it.” He said to me.

“Really? Thank you.” I said rushing over.

“Oh, these guys. I’ve seen them before.” I said happy to see fishes again.

“In pictures or in real life?” The professor asked me.

“Real life. They’re really hard to find.” I said touching the glass.

‘Woah~ look at the plants and corals, rocks. It’s like a mini ocean.’ I was amazed.

“Where did you see them?” He continued asking me.

“Ummm, where we were at Woobin.” I said glancing over to him. He then talked to the professor as I looked around the glass box.

‘I haven’t seen you guys.’ I noticed some unfamiliar fish.

“You’re lucky to be able to see these in the wild. They’re really hard to find and are breed in tanks.” He said. I wasn’t sure what he meant but it wasn’t something bad.

“Well, it’ll only be a couple of minutes. Just stay here and paly with the fishes” Woobin said to me.

“Okay~” I said with my eyes fixed on the fishes.

“Hello~” I stared at them.

“Are you hungry?” I sensed that they were hungry.

“This is what you eat?” I picked up the container that was next to them. I glanced over to them and walked over closer so that I could see the professor on the other side.

‘I should ask him.’ I said but I wasn’t sure how I should get his attention first.

“Ummm…” I was so nervous.

“Oh, you want to feed them?” Woobin’s professor noticed and asked me.

“They’re hungry. I can feed them?” I asked him.

“Of course. Just give them a little pinch of that.” He said to me.

“Yes~” I smiled. Woobin just looked at me and smiled as well. I then climbed up on the steps and put some food into the tank.

“What this?” I wondered. It didn’t smell good though.

‘Is this really food?’ I wondered as I put a bit in the water.


So I have alot of question that I need all of your opinions on.

First somewhat random one but was this chapter considered ? I don't even know anymore since I've read such a huge range of stories that this one just seemed cute and normal. XD

Second question should this be a fanfic or should I keep it cute and safe? I mean I do want >.> but I also do it so maybe I shoul just keep this one clean? well unless the first question doesn't apply.

 

Depending on all the opinions I get I might have to fix this chapter if you guys/girls want it to be cute.

And last question! What do you think Jongsuk should feel when going to an aquarium? 

Personally I would love to go since it looks so beautiful but another part of me is sad that they're kept there just for entertainment purposes and its inhumane.

I mean all I can picture is Jongsuk amazed by it but then feeling depressed and scared of humans again... That would be one emotion-filled chapter T.T

Huhh~ so much that I can't decided on my own... Even if it's just one person I want your opinion. Also if you don't want to write/type then just vote then ^-^.

Thank you for reading and helping me decided! :D