Teaching Jongsuk

That Strange New Friend

Woobin’s POV

“Soo.. a man and a man can have that kind of love.” He said trying to understand it.

“Yes, a woman and a woman can too. It’s whoever you have feeling for.” I said.

“Then can they have a baby together?” He asked me making me surprised.

“No… They can’t but like I said all that matters is love. If they want a child they can adopt a child that doesn’t have parents. There’s other ways of having a kid.” I explained awkwardly.

“Adopt a child that doesn’t have parents? Like me?” He cocked his head.

“Y-yeah…” I answered awkwardly.

“But you had your grandfather right? He loves you right?” I said trying to cheer the mood up.

“Mmhm~ I wonder how he’s doing?” He said softly.

‘Aish! Why did I say that?’ I regret it now.

“Huhh~ oh wow it’s already this late.” I said looking at the time.

“So Woobin loves me like that?” He asked me.

“… Mmhm..” I nodded shyly.

“I think so. I… I keep on wanting to do special things with you. Things that I don’t normally do with my friends.” I explained.

“What kind of things?” He asked.

“Like, hug you… hold your hand sometimes…. Kiss you.” I said. There were other things that popped up in my head but it was better to be kept in there.

“You don’t do that to friends?” He asked me.

“No, you shouldn’t!” I quickly said.

“Ohh.. It’s okay. I.. I only wanted to hug Woobin and kiss Woobin.” He said all shy.

‘Why are you so cute?’ I said in my head.

“So.. Does that mean I love Woobin too then?” He asked me.

“Probably.” I smiled.

“Well I love you… Can we be lovers?” I asked him again now that he understands it all. Well at least I hope so.

“I-I don’t know… C-can we?” He pouted.

“Well… I don’t think a lot would change between us… I’ll still be nice to you… take care of you… Treat you more like a lover than just a friend.” I said reaching over to hold his hand.

“Ummm. Ok. I don’t know much but something inside me just tells me that it’s ok.” He smiled. He then leaned over and gave me a peck.

“Then starting from now on you’re my boyfriend.” I said to him.

“Ok. What’s Woobin to me then?” He asked me.

“And I’m your boyfriend.” I smiled.

“Good night my boyfriend.” I gave him a kiss on his forehead and helped him lie him down.

“Good night, my boyfriend, Woobin.” He giggled.

“Ah, but you can’t tell anyone that we’re dating.” I just remembered that.

“Why not?” He asked.

‘What should I say?’ I thought about it.

“It’s just…. Some people have a hard time understanding it. But you shouldn’t worry about it. It’s fine as long as we have each other. It’ll be troublesome to tell then and explain everything.” I said hoping that he’ll understand.

“Ok, I understand Woobin.” He smiled.

“But I can’t lie Woobin. What if someone ask me?” Jongsuk asked me

“Just… Don’t answer them. If you don’t give an answer that’s not lying or tell the truth. If anything… just run. Run away! Actually run to my side.” I chuckled

“Ok.” He giggled as well. I then reached over to turn the lights off.

“So I shouldn’t tell Auntie Soonok that we’re boyfriends?” He asked.

“Especially not Auntie Soonok.” I said back.

“And not Woobin’s friends either?”

“Especially, especially not my friends.” I chuckled.

“Ok. Good night~” He said cutely.

For the next few days we would secretly find some time together away from Auntie Soonok and do some kind of skin-ship. Kindof like when we would secretly date in school. It was silly but pretty cute. It was Jongsuk who always approached me. I think for him it’s like a game in which I don’t mind. Each day I would explain more to him about dating and before I knew it he that topic finally popped up.

“Woobin, what are they doing?” I heard Jongsuk ask when I was working on my laptop.

“What?” I glanced over and saw him holding the iPad. I took a second look at the screen surprised.

“WHY ARE YOU WATCHING ?!?!?” I quickly got up and turned the iPad off.

“What’s ?’ He looked at me innocently

“Uhh….” I didn’t know how to explain it to him.

“W-why were you watching it first off?” I asked him.

“I was looking up how to make love.” He pouted innocently.

“Why would you type it in like that?!” I said shocked. I just gave him the iPad back confused.

“That’s not right? What should I look up then?” He asked me.

“Uhh… well why are you looking it up?” I calmed down a bit and asked him since I was curious. After all I do believe he’s just curious and pure innocent.

“I… just want to love Woobin more.” He pouted.

“Hah~ You… You don’t have to research it. Just be yourself. If I love you then everything you do I’ll love. Even if you don’t do anything I’ll still love you.” I explain to him.

“Oh.. It’s just…” I seemed like he couldn’t put his thoughts into words.

“Don’t worry about it. You’re already loving me right?” I asked him.

“Mmmh. I love Woobin” He answered immediately. I just smiled at his cuteness. I wanted to tell him that I’ll tell him more about dating and spend time with him but I looked at my laptop and remembered that I still have a lot of work to do.

“Umm, when I have the time I’ll talk to you about dating. Tonight and whenever we’re about to go to bed I’ll tell you a bit everyday. I still have a lot to do for school so I can’t spend much time with you.” I said holding his hand.

“It’s okay. I know Woobin is busy. This is still love right?” He said making me smile.

“Mmhm~ I’m always loving you even when I’m busy.” I smile. I never thought I would have a moment like this. Talking all sweet with someone I love…

“We’ll go on a date on Saturday! That’s a special moment when dating.” I smiled.

“Okay, Woobin go back to your work.” He said a rushed off to the sofa in the room.

“Ah, don’t watch that Jongsuk-ah! Just play games and watch movies. Regular movies..” I said to him..

“Oh.” He nodded.

Another day~

“Woobin-ah… I know I shouldn’t have done it but I did already. I know about it all. That… your.. interest… I know you’re a grown man and everything but at least clean up after yourself.”

“Huh? What?” I was confused.

“T-that! …” She drew a square with her fingers.

“At least make it nice and clean so that poor Jongsuk could use it. He’s just so sweet and innocent so don’t have him see those kind of things. ” She said in which I didn’t understand.

“What do you mean Auntie Soonok?” I asked her. I was in the middle of finishing my research paper when she’s saying all sorts of weird stuff that I couldn’t understand.

“Ayy~ I don’t know anymore. T-the iPad!” She said and went out of my room.

“What does she mean?... Clean?” I went over to the iPad that was on the sofa. Jongsuk left it there before going to take a shower. I looked at the screen and saw fingerprints all over it.

“It’s dirty? Can’t she clean it for me then?” I said and went back into my work.

“AHH!” It just hit me that she was probably talking about the iPad’s history.

“It can’t be…” I said to myself. The other day we was watching on accident but I told him not to anymore… I picked the iPad up and opened up the internet browser. I was going to go into the history when the website just popped right up.

“Yah! He didn’t even close it yet.” I said and quickly closed all the web browsers. I then went into the history just to see what he’s been up to.

“I don’t use this iPad so whatever is in here is Jong-“ I froze when I saw all the websites that he had gone it.

‘www.xxx#*%*#.com

www.@#$*@#%*$%*&@.com/$%

www.#%**$^%.com/%@#%/***’

“Yah, has he been watching o?!” I was shocked. I didn’t know what to say now. My ears were burning up after seeing all the websites and videos he’s been watching.

“Okay…” I just turned the iPad off and walked away for a moment. I was so flustered and embarrassed after seeing everything.

“Ah… and Auntie Soonok saw that…” I was even more embarrassed now.

“And she thought it was me watching…” I just wanted to curl up into a ball and disappear right about now.

“Huhh~ is it time to talk to him about that?” I thought about it and my mind immediately went wild. I then slapped my face to snap out of it.

“Stop it! Stop imagining things! I said I’d explain to him not do it.” I said trying to think straight. I decided to remain calm until bedtime when we can have so private time.

“Uhh… Jongsuk-ah…” I called him awkwardly as I walked over to the bed with the iPad.

“Yes, Woobin?” He answered so innocently.

“Ummm… Are you sleepy yet?” I asked him with an awkward smile.

“Not really.” He answered. I sat on the bed not sure of what to say.

“Lately… Were you still looking up on how to love?” I slowly eased into the topic.

“Yes… I was just curious and bored.” He pouted.

“The videos that you saw… what do you think about them?” I asked curious.

“Mhmm… They were… strange…I felt like I knew what’s going on but then I felt…” He thought about it.

What? Did he get ?’ I wondered.

“Uncomfortable.” He said making me mentally slap myself.

‘That’s right… uncomfortable… I’m such a ert.’ I said in my head.

“Yeah.. Those videos. They are a bit too much. Umm.. You shouldn’t watch those. Well at least not yet.” I said awkwardly.

“Not yet? Why?” He asked.

“Well… you should know some stuff before watching those videos. You know there are steps.” I tried explaining. I was going to just watch one video and explain it to him but it was just too awkward now.

“Ummm. Oh! Perhaps a film first” I realized that we could watch a film instead.

“A film? What’s the difference between a film and those videos?” He asked.

“Well a film is more like a story. You’ll understand it more unlike watching those videos.” I said.

“Ohhh~ Okay.” He smiled.

“So..” I the iPad.

“What should I look for?” I wondered.

“A film. On what? Love?” He asked.

“I guess so. Love film.” I said as I typed it in.

‘Oh but it’s for the two of us. Should I look up gay love film?’ I wondered. This was just so new and strange to me so I wasn’t sure what to do.

“Whatever! Gay love films.” I said and searched for that. A lot of websites popped up and so I searched around.

“Should I type in Korean?’ I wondered.

“Hmmm… Just Friends” I read one of the film titles.

“I’ve never heard of that one yet.” I said as I scrolled through the synopsis.

“Should we watch this one?” I asked Jongsuk.

“Mhmm~ Okay.” He smiled. I then looked for the film online and then played it on the TV. I dimmed the lights as we watched the film together in bed. We started watching it like any other kind of movie, which wasn’t as awkward as I thought it would be.

“So she has a lover and he has a lover too?” Jongsuk asked me about the two characters on the bus.

“Mmhm, they’re visiting their lover.” I answered.

“What were in the boxes? Food?” He asked.

“It’s probably some kind of dessert like pastries.” I explained.

“Ahh~” He nodded. It’s probably because we’re watching it at home so he was asking a lot of questions. I didn’t mind it though since he’s genuinely curious.

So, his lover is in the army. Every man in Korea needs to join the army in their lifetime. You know to protect the country.” I explained since I figured he wondered about it.

“Oh, has Woobin join the army yet?” He asked me.

“Me? Not yet… I will have to soon.” I answered with a bitter smile.

‘Soon.. I wonder when… Will Jongsuk still be with me by then? Will he be okay alone?’ I wondered.

“Why did he cross the words that he wrote out?” He asked me.

“Well he wrote ‘lover’ for his relationship with the other person but then he changed his mind. He asked for a new sheet of paper but they said they didn’t have a lot of it so he had to use the one he had.” I tried explaining.

“But aren’t they lovers though?” He asked back. I paused the film so that I could explain everything to him since I figure it might take a while.

“Yes, but he probably wanted to keep it a secret. Like I said about us. Other people… will have a hard time understanding our relationship.”

“Ahh… Then why did he write ‘lover’ then when he wanted to keep it a secret?” He asked.

“I’m not sure. Maybe it’s because he didn’t want to lie.” I guessed.

“Ohh~” He nodded. I then played the film and we continued watching it. The scene where one of the guy sandwiched the other guys foot was soo cheesy. I chuckled a bit and Jongsuk stared at me.

“Why is it funny?” He asked me. I paused the movie again so that we won’t miss anything.

“Well they did that because he they wanted to hold hands but didn’t want others to see so they well.. hold feet.” I laughed.

“So instead of this...” Jongsuk held my hand.

“They did this…” He said and moved his feet over to mines.

“Mmhm.” I smiled at his actions. The movie continued and then the guy finally handed his lover the box of dessert.

“Would you like to receive a box of desserts too?” Jongsuk asked me.

“Hmmm… From you then yes.” I smiled.

“Are those chocolates? I love chocolate. What about you Woobin?” He asked me.

“They’re okay. Too much is too sweet for me.” I said back. By now we were cuddling against each other comfortably.

“What do they have on their faces?” He asked me when they were sleeping together with a facial mask on their faces.

“It’s a facial mask, it help makes their skin look nice and healthy. My family’s business is all about that. Our company creates creams and products for improving peoples skin.” I paused the video and explained.

“Ahh~ We have something like that under the sea too. We do it.. once every 5 merlives.. So around once in 2 human years” He said happily.

“Just once every 2 years?! Well no wonder your skin is flawless. What kind of product… well things do you use?” I asked curious.

“We use a lot of things. Seaweed is the main thing.” He said smiling.

“You should tell me one of these days because whatever you use it sure is amazing.” I said caressing his face. As I scanned his face I leaned in closer and closer. We were very close and he still had his eyes open and was staring right back at me.

“You’re not going to close your eyes?” I chuckled.

“O-oh.” He smiled and closed his eyes immediately. I laughed before giving him a quick peck.

“You’re really something.” I squeezed him in my arm.

“Let’s watch the movie.” He said and so I played the movie again. It was then at a scene when his mom was asleep and just the two of them were awake.

‘Oh? Are they going to do something when his mom is right there?’ I wondered. They then were getting close and even started touching each other. I was now getting flustered by the scene.

“Woobin-ah.” Jongsuk called out my name and so I quickly paused the video.

“Y-yes?” I asked him flustered.

“They’re touching each other’s… down there. Is it to feel good?” He asked me.

“O-ohh.. We did it before remember.” I said awkwardly. I looked over to him and out eyes met.

‘What is he thinking right now?’ I wondered.

“Maybe later…” He said softly.

“Huh?” I was confused.

“When the movie is over… Should we do it too? To feel good.” He smiled shyly.

“Oh… J-Jongsuk-ah…” I looked away flustered as crazy.

“Well they’re lovers and we’re lovers too. We can do whatever they’re doing right?” He asked me.

“I guess so. We don’t have to do exactly what they do. It just depends on how we’re feeling…” I answered awkwardly.

“Let’s continue watching.” I said and played the video.

“Minsu” They mom said, which surprised me

“Oh she’s awake!” I said surprised but then she snored so she wasn’t awake.

“They would have been in trouble if she woke up right?” Jongsuk whispered to me.

“Mmhm. Big trouble.” I said back. We continued watching for a bit and the intense scene finally happened. They went running into a room and started making out.

Ahh… This is awkward… I can’t make myself look at the screen… I also want to look at Jongsuk but I can’t either..’ I thought as I fidgeted my hand on my lap. My other arm was wrapped around Jongsuk’s shoulder so I figured maybe I could slowly make a move on him. I rubbed my hand against shoulder gently before moving my hand down to his waist. I crept my fingers down his hips and onto his thighs lightly. He took a glimpse at him and he looked back at me silently. Since he didn’t say anything I just took it up a notch and sneaked my hand under his shirt. He smiled and turned over to me. He flashed his sparkling white teeth as he wrapped his arms around my neck. He then leaned over and gave me a kiss. When he backed up I pushed forward to extend the kiss. I nibbled his lips as I embraced him in my arms. The film continues to play with the sound of then kissing along with ours. He broke the kiss briefly and looked at the screen.

“Oh, his umma saw them.” Jongsuk said. I looked at the TV and saw his umma running out of the room.

“She did…” I was surprised. I was curious as to what would happen next. We ended up continued watching the film since we were both curious about how it would end.