Cute Copycat

That Strange New Friend

Woobin’s POV

We just finish dinner and Ducky had a huge appetite like usual. I was now trying to figure out how the dishwasher work since I haven’t used it a while.

‘I think I should hired a worker. I don’t think we’ll live long with just the two of us.’ I said in my head as I read all the buttons and instructions. I smiled proudly as I finally got it working after a couple minutes. I then turned around and saw Jongsuk with his head in the fridge.

‘What is he doing?’ I wondered. I walked over and peered over to him. I saw that he was staring at the rest of the cake that was in the fridge and was probably tasting it as well since his finger was in his mouth.

“Tsk~” I chuckled.

“Oh! I wasn’t eating it!” Jongsuk shouted as he shut the fridge door panicking.

“Umm, if you want to then you can. Just don’t get too full or you’ll feel sick later.

“Oh… I won’t eat.” He shook his head.

“Okay. Let’s go.” I said placing my hand on his lower back.

“Where are we going?” He asked me.

“Umm I don’t know. Want to go watch TV?”

“TV? Over there?” He pointed over to the living room.

“Yeah. Come on.” I said and led him into the living room. I was going to suggest the theater room but right now I just wanted something nice and relaxing. He went into the living room and sat down on the sofa.

“Let me go get something.” I said going to the closet. I took out a blanket and then went back to the sofa.

“It’s dark outside.” He said looking out the window.

“Yeah, we’ll go to sleep in a bit.”

“Oh.” He nodded. I tossed the pillows to where we are sitting and then spread the blanket out. 
“Are we going to sleep here?” He asked me.

“No, we’re going to sleep in somewhere else. Here we’re just going to relax and watch TV.” I said sitting down.

“Ohh~.” He nodded again and crawled over to my side. He then got under the blanket happily. I grabbed the remote on the table and turned the TV on.

“Woah~” He said with a huge smile. I watched him amazed by the TV.I laid back and started flipping through the channels.

He then started pulling the blanket over my lap. I just sneered as I watched him.

‘How cute. Taking care of me.’ I said in my head.

“Oh Woobin-ah. Ummm… you don’t want it?” He pouted.

“No, no it’s fine.” I chuckled as I pulled the blanket up.

“Tell me when you see something that you want to watch.” I said to him.

“Oh.” He nodded and lay back beside me.

“This one!” He stopped me at a drama.

“Okay.” I placed the remote down and watch the drama with him. I would glance at him once in a while but he would never notice since he was so focused on the TV.

“Do you understand what’s happening?” I asked him.

“Mmhm… maybe.” He had to think about it.

“Haha~ just ask me if you don’t understand anything.” I laughed.

“Okay Woobin-ah.” He said before resting his head on my shoulder.

“Oh, that animal!” He pointed to the dog.

“That’s a dog.” I told him.

“Yeah! I remember now. I haven’t seen a real dog yet.” He said.

“There are a lot of dog around. You’ll see one soon.” I said back.

“Oh. Ah, what about cats? Humans keep cats as pets too right?” He asked as he turned to look at me.

“Yeah, there are lots of animals that humans keep as pets.”

“Oh giraffes?!” He asked with a huge smile.

“Umm not as pets… You can see them in the zoo.” I explain.

“Ahh.. A zoo. Where is that?”

“It’s a place where wild animals are kept so that people can go see. I’ll take you one day.” I said.

“Okay. I want to go there.” He chuckled. He then hugged onto my arm comfortable making me a bit embarrass. When the drama ended I was going to change the channel but I noticed that his head was nodding.

‘Is he asleep?’ I wondered. I leaned forward and glanced over to see if he was asleep.

“Mhmm~” He lifted his head up. I noticed that he was blinking a lot and looked tired.

‘He was sleeping.’ I smiled.

“Do you want to go to sleep now?” I asked him but I already knew what his answer would be.

“Oh.” He nodded with tired eyes.

“Let’s go.” I said turning the TV off. I pulled the blanket off and setting it aside on the sofa. He then let go of my arm and stretched his arms.

“Huhhh~” He yawned. I then got up and led the way upstairs. I turned around and saw him following me lifeless. I then noticed that he was barefoot.

“Where are your slippers?” I asked since I didn’t want his feet to get dirty or cold. He looked down to his toes before rushing back to the sofa. He grabbed his slippers and ran over to my side.

“Here.” He held them in his hands.

“Ha~ Put them on.” I chuckled.

“Ohh~” He nodded before putting them on. When then headed upstairs. I had him walk in front of me up the stairs just in case he would slips since he was so out of it. We then went to bathroom to brush our teeth.

“I’ll get you a new toothbrush okay.” I tried to trick him but he just pouted.

“I want my toothbrush.” He insisted. When we got there he immediately grabbed his toothbrush.

“Come one let’s go brush our teeth.” I said walking over to the sink. He rushed beside me and stared into the mirror.

 “You remember what to do right?” I looked at him in the mirror.

“Mmhm~” He nodded.

“You put… this onto this part.” He grabbed the toothpaste and pointed to the bristles on the toothbrush.

“Mmhmm.” I nodded and let him do it. Once he had it I did it for myself.

“Now make sure you clean your teeth well.” I said wetting our toothbrush a bit and started brushing. I just tiredly brushed my teeth but then I noticed that he was copying what I was doing.

“Just do whatever you want.” I said to him.

“I want to do it like Woobin.” He said shyly. I just smiled and let him be. I spat into the sink and then let him do the same before he swallowed it.

“Good.” I said and swished some water in my mouth. I let him copy everything I did, even washing my face. It was a good thing that the sink was big so we didn’t get in each other’s way. When we were done we each got a towel and started drying up.

“Ahh… You haven’t showered today yet.” I just remembered.

“Shower? To clean myself?” He asked me.

“Yeah.” I nodded.

‘Can I do it tomorrow? I’m sleepy.” He pouted. I was embarrassed when he made that face.

“S-sure.” I turned away.

“Umm. I have to use the toilet.” I said letting him out first.

“Oh, hurry up Woobin.” He said as I closed the door.

‘What is he saying?’ I was flustered. After peeing I went to wash my hands and opened the door. He just stood there with a smile.

“Do you have to pee?” I asked him.

“Yes.” He nodded.

“Well go pee. You know what to do right?” I asked him.

“Umm, I pee in this, the toilet, right?” He asked me.

“Yeah. Use some toilet paper to wipe if you have to. When you’re done push the handle down to make it… go away. Afterwards you wash your hands.” I explained to him.

“Okay. I have to close the door?” He asked me.

“Of course!” I said and closed the door for him.

“Thank you Woobin-ah~!” He shouted.

“Aishh~ living with him makes me embarrass.” I said to myself.

“Why?” He shouted

“Nothing!”

‘Ahh~ I forgot he had super hearing.’ I said in my head this time. I stood in the hallway and waited for him to finish. I leaned against the wall and thought about what we should in the future.

‘Would he become just like a normal Korean person?’ I wondered. The bathroom door opened and he stepped out.

“I’m done.” He said cutely.

“Oh, let’s go.”

“Do I have to turn the lights off?” He asked me.

“No it turns off by itself.” I said and led the way to the bedrooms.

“Really? It’s really smart then.” He said making me chuckle

‘There’s plenty of bedrooms here so I guess he should be sleeping by himself now.’ I said in my head. I opened the guest bedroom door, turned the lights on and went inside with him.

“You’ll be sleeping here.” I told him.

“Woah~ it’s so big! It’s a lot bigger then the one on the boat!” He said excited as he sat on the bed.

“Ohhh~ its even more soft and fluffy.” He giggled.

“I’ll be sleeping in the room across from this one over there.” I pointed to the room across from this one

“Oh! I’m not going to sleep with Woobin?” He seemed so sad.

‘Ahhh~, don’t make that face.’ I felt bad.

“Yeah. People sleep on separate beds.” I explained.

'Only couples sleep together.’ I said in my head.

“Oh... Okay.” He nodded. I wanted to say something to cheer him up but I didn’t know what.

“Let me go get you some pajamas.” I said going to my room. I opened the door, turned the lights on, and walked over to my wardrobe awkwardly.

‘Should I let him sleep with me?’ I scratched my head and thought about it.

‘It’ll be weird. He has to learn to sleep on his own as well.’ I responded back to that thought. I then got a pair of shorts and a t-shirt for him to wear as well as a new pair of underwear so that he would feel comfortable.

“Ah, but he tends to sleep .” I just remembered.

“Whatever.” I then grabbed pajamas for myself to change in. I turned around and saw Jongsuk peering into my room.

“H-here, change into this.” I handed him the clothes.

“Oh, where should I go to put these on?” He asked me.

“You can change in your room.” I told him.

“Should I close the door?” He asked me.

“No, you don’t have to. I wont see you.” I said as I quickly changed. I usually have a quick shower before going to bed too but I’m just too tired today. When I was done I stepped over the door hesitating to look out.

‘Is he done changing yet?’ I wondered.

‘I can just go check. He doesn’t mind if I see him . I’m the one embarrassed.’ I said to myself. I then went out into the hallway and peered into his room.

“Are you done?” I asked as I looked inside. I saw that he didn’t have a shirt on.

“Almost. This thing on the shirt means that it’s in the back, right?” He asked me.

“Yeah, Do you need help?” I asked him.

“No.” He said and put the shirt on.

‘It’s not like he’s a baby, he can do it’ I said in my head. He was finally done changing.

“Did you get the underwear and pants on right?” I walked in to check his pants.

“Yes, You want to see?” He pulled his shorts down.

“Ah, yah I don’t have to see it.” I said turning away.

“Oh…” He said awkwardly.

“It was on correctly.” I said since I saw it.

“I know how to wear clothes now.” He said proudly.

“That’s good. Well you can go to sleep now.” I said to him.

“Oh, okay.” He nodded.

“Do you need anything else?” I asked him.

“No.” He shook his head.

“Well I’m going to go to sleep in my room over there. If you need anything then just wake me up. It’s okay so just wake me up when you need me.” I told him.

“Okay.” He nodded.

“Oh and when you wake up just play around until I wake up as well. Afterwards we can eat breakfast.”

“Yes.” He smiled.

“Umm climb onto the bed.” I wanted to see him in bed before I left.

“Oh.” He took his slippers off and climbed onto the bed.

“I like it.” He smiled as he crawled under the blanket.

“Okay, go to sleep. Good night.” I said to him with a smile.

“Good night Woobin-ah.” He said back.

“I’m going to turn off the lights.” I said to him.

“Yes.” He said and so I turned it off.

“Should I leave your door open?” I asked.

“Yes.” He said softly.

“Okay. Good night.” I said and walked to my room.

“Good night again.” He giggled.

‘Huhh~ I hope nothing bad happens.’ I said in my head as I turned the lights off in my room and climbed on my bed.

“Huhh~” I sighed as I pulled the blanket up to my chest.

“Finally I get to sleep on a still bed.” I said and closed my eyes. I couldn’t really sleep right away because I was worried about Jongsuk but then I did fall asleep since I was tired. I dozed off right after with a blank mind.


Ohhh~ so cute~ :D

I have the feeling that every chapter would be cute if Jongsuk in it.

Thanks for reading! 

I'll update again soon~! ^-^