Chapter 5 - HERstory

YongSeo - Post WGM

 

Seo Hyun was thankful the cameras didn’t follow her through the glass door. She could feel her eyes welling up, her heart starting to ache and her hands beginning to shake. I have to get out of here.. I have to get out of here! Seo Hyun thought to herself.

 

The elevator doors finally opened and she was startled to see Hyo Yeon and Tae Yeon looking at her. “Joo Hyun-ah.. Come here” said Hyo Yeon as she moved to help Seo Hyun into the elevator. Tae Yeon started unloading the things from Seo Hyun’s hands and into her own. “We’ve been riding the elevator up and down, since we saw you and the crew arrive just now. We were worried whether you’d be able to make it upstairs on your own”, Tae Yeon explained.

 

Suddenly Seo Hyun flung her arms around Hyo Yeon and started sobbing. Hyo Yeon held her tight and whispered “It’s ok my dear.. It’s ok. Let’s get you home”.

 

Yuri, Tiffany, Jessica, Yoona, Soo Young, and Sunny were waiting anxiously in the SNSD dorm. “I see the crew packing up! That means Joo Hyun is on her way up” shouted Sunny. And sure enough, they heard the front door opening and rushed to the front door.

 

Hyo Yeon led Seo Hyun through the front door and were greeted by the other six girls. Each gave Seo Hyun a hug as she went in and she started to sob again. “Joo Hyun-ah.. Your make-up is running. You look really scary! Let’s get you cleaned up, shall we?” Tiffany joked lightly.

 

Tiffany, Hyo Yeon, Tae Yeon and Yuri ushered Seo Hyun into the bathroom and helped her with her makeup removal, and also prepared a hot shower for her. “We’ll wait for you in your room but don’t take too long ok” Yuri said to Seo Hyun.

 

Wrapping her wet hair in a towel, Seo Hyun walked towards her room, still feeling numb. She was less tense, the shower had helped but she still felt sad. The pain in her heart did not abate. Yong-oppa did not look sad just now, he must be glad the show is over, thought Seo Hyun. She sighed as she opened her room door.