Chapter 20

YongSeo - Post WGM

 

“So did Seo Hyun-ssi get Lee Soo Man sajangnim’s approval already?” queried Han sajangnim. “Erm.. No, I told Seo Hyun that I would speak to Lee Soo Man sajangnim. I think it’s the right thing to do….since I’m the man” Yong Hwa explained. “Our Yong Hwa is such a gentleman!” Han sajangnim teased. “Ahhh…. But I do not know how to meet Lee Soo Man sajangnim. It’s not like I can just walk into SM to speak to him” Yong Hwa lamented while burying his head in his hands.

 

“I think I can help you with that. Lee Soo Man sajangnim’s wife and my wife are close friends and they sometimes come over to our house for dinner. Maybe we can arrange a dinner and you can join us. But of course, after your guerrilla concert” Han sajangnim warned. Yong Hwa was speechless. He immediately stood up and bowed profusely to Han sajangnim. ”Thank you thank you thank you, sunbaenim!!!” said Yong Hwa, a smile spreading across his face.

 

********************************************************************************

 

The CNBLUE First Step guerrilla concert came and went but the boys’ schedules did not slow down. In fact, it had gotten much busier with promotional activities, variety show appearances, radio interviews, magazine interviews and photoshoots and mini showcases nationwide. The boys were tired, Yong Hwa especially because being the leader and main vocal singer of CNBLUE, he was more recognizable so he went on most of the tv shows alone.

 

Yong Hwa yawned as he climbed into the company van. He had just finished filming the Strong Heart episode with Jung Shin. He had made a public declaration of love to Seo Hyun and he smiled at the thought. He’s been tired but the thought of Seo Hyun always gave him strength to trudge on. His relationship with Seo Hyun was also improving so much so that he couldn’t hide his reactions whenever Seo Hyun’s name was brought up.

 

Their WGM stint was over but MCs always brought up Seo Hyun’s name and often asked him about her. No matter how hard he tried to hold a poker face, he often failed miserably. His eyes always sparkled whenever he spoke of Seo Hyun. And in most cases, he ended up hinting that there’s more to things than meets the eye with Seo Hyun.

 

Yong Hwa groaned… “Hyung, what’s wrong? Are you sick?” Jung Shin asked worriedly, reaching over to check Yong Hwa’s temperature. “Ahh… No, it’s nothing….” Yong Hwa sighed while sinking lower into his seat. “Hyung… What’s wrong?? Tell me!” Jung Shin was starting to panic. “Jung Shin-ah.. It’s nothing.. I just feel like an idiot” Yong Hwa said lifelessly. “Why??” Jung Shin was puzzled.