Chapter 11

YongSeo - Post WGM

 

“Joo Hyun-ah… Tell us what’s happening. Are you really ok?” Yuri prodded.

 

“Yes unnie, I am really ok” said Seo Hyun as she turned back to face Yuri. “But how can you be ok so quickly and so suddenly?” Sunny questioned, not believing that Seo Hyun could get over Yong Hwa so abruptly. “Did something happen?” Yoona asked suspiciously.

 

“Actually unnie, I have something to confess” Seo Hyun said sheepishly. “What is it? Tell us!” Soo Young commanded. “I’ve been in contact with Yong Hwa oppa for almost a month now” Seo Hyun said, too afraid to look into anybody’s eyes.

 

Hyo Yeon almost rear-ended the car in front of her. “Yahhh!!! You’re back together with Yong Hwa???!!?!” screamed Sunny. “Ahhhh.. No no no unnie!!!” Seo Hyun replied in a panic. “So then what does that mean Joo Hyun-ah? Jessica asked calmly.

 

“I think I better stop the car by the side of the road. This was NOT what I was expecting to hear” Hyo Yeon said loudly while trying to find a safe place to stop. “I’m sorry Hyo Yeon unnie” said Seo Hyun guiltily.

 

********************************************************************************

 

“Ok.. Scoot!!” Tae Yeon commanded while opening the door to the back of the van. Hyo Yeon had managed to stop at the side of the road and turned the hazard lights on. Now both of them were trying to squeeze in with the rest of the girls to hear the whole story.

 

“You may speak now Joo Hyun” Hyo Yeon said while closing the door behind her. “Oooo.. Unnie…. Erm…. It’s nothing much. I….” started Seo Hyun before getting interrupted by Tiffany “How can it be nothing much if you’re now back to normal just by being in contact with Yong Hwa? Are you together?? What is going on??”

 

“We’re not together. We’re just back in contact, that’s all. But that’s enough to make me…feel at ease? Yeah… I guess that was what stopped my crying. Seeing his text messages make me feel comforted somewhat” Seo Hyun explained softly.

 

“What did he say in his text messages? I thought he wasn’t good with texting and calling?” Tae Yeon asked, eyeing Seo Hyun suspiciously. “Tell us the whole story from the beginning Joo Hyun-ah!!” Soo Young shouted from the back of the van.