Chapter 13

YongSeo - Post WGM

 

The whole van was in chaos! All the SNSD girls squealed when Seo Hyun admitted she liked Yong Hwa. Even Seo Hyun couldn’t help but smile to see her unnies react that way. She felt a wave of relief as she had been worried that they might disapprove or be unhappy to hear that she liked Yong Hwa.

 

“Our maknae has finally grown up!! You are no longer a little girl Joo Hyun-ah! Your first love!!” squealed Sunny. Soo Young and Yuri were hooting and fist pumping from the back of the van and Tae Yeon and Hyo Yeon were dancing in their seats. Seo Hyun laughed, she felt happy to be feeling so much love from her unnies.

 

“AH!! But wait!! What about Yong Hwa, how does he feel??” asked Tiffany, cutting into their celebratory mood. All eyes were trained back onto Seo Hyun. “Actually, I think he does like her back, else why put in so much effort? Didn’t his mother say he wasn’t the kind of person who was good at keeping in contact with others?” Jessica reasoned.

 

Suddenly everybody was speaking at once, each giving their own analysis and reasoning as to how Yong Hwa actually feels towards Seo Hyun. Seo Hyun tried to keep up with all the different conversation threads that her unnies were having with each other that she literally had a headache.

 

“Actually unnie, I have one more thing to add” Seo Hyun said loudly, above the chaos that was in the van. When she finally got everybody’s attention, Seo Hyun spoke “Just before you arrived to pick me up, Yong Hwa oppa texted me. He knew I didn’t have any other schedule today after school and he asked me if I wanted to have dinner with him”.

 

There was a moment of silence before everybody started speaking at the same time again. Seo Hyun heard a million questions hurled at her “What time are you supposed to meet him?”, “Where are you meeting him?”, “What did you reply Yong Hwa?”, “Is he picking you up? Should we send you there?”, “Do you need to go to the salon to get your hair done?”, “Should we buy you new clothes to wear?”, “Here, I’ve got makeup, do you need to touch up?”, “Did we ruin your plans? Should we not have come to get you?”

 

Seo Hyun held up her hands to silence everyone. “I actually haven’t replied Yong Hwa oppa because I thought Manager oppa was coming to get me. I was thinking of replying him after I got permission from Manager oppa” Seo Hyun explained.