Chapter 21

YongSeo - Post WGM

 

“Arghh… I’m supposed to keep things on the down low.. But instead, I go onto shows like Strong Heart today and actually publically confess my love to Seo Hyun. What’s wrong with me???” Yong Hwa groaned even louder. Jung Shin started laughing, “Hyung, I guess love really makes a person go crazy. I was shocked too but I suppose I can understand. She makes you happy, so it’s difficult to hide it” Jung Shin comforted him. “But still!!! Jung Shin-ah.. I’m doomed! Arghh….. I need to tell Seo Hyun” Yong Hwa said while pulling out his phone.

 

Seo Hyun was trying to finish up her assignment when her phone rang, breaking her concentration. She was slightly annoyed as she had been struggling with this assignment for the last two days with minimal sleep and was just about to finish. If only the caller would call like half an hour later, Seo Hyun sighed. She vented out her frustration by glaring at the phone for awhile before picking up the call.

 

“Hello?” came Seo Hyun’s voice, sounding slightly annoyed. “Hyu~n, you sound annoyed, did I call you at a bad time?” Yong Hwa asked. “Ooo.. Oppa, I was just finishing my assignment. So… Yes, it’s slightly annoying” Seo Hyun replied honestly while chuckling, her frustrations forgotten. Yong Hwa laughed too “I’m sorry my dear. Should I call you back later after you had finished?” “It’s ok oppa. I’m happy to hear your voice. I suppose my assignment can wait” Seo Hyun replied, smiling.

 

They weren’t officially together yet as Yong Hwa still hadn’t had the time to meet up with Lee Soo Man sajangnim but they had naturally come to behave like a couple. “Oppa.. Did you just finish the Strong Heart recording?” Seo Hyun asked as she climbed into bed. “Yes, Jung Shin and I are just on our way home from the studio” Yong Hwa replied. “How did it go? Are you tired? Were there any interesting stories today?” Seo Hyun queried.

 

“Yes, I’m tired. It was a tiring shoot, although all I did was sit there. I’ve been too tired lately to enjoy all these kinds of variety show recordings. It’s not that it’s not interesting. It’s just that I’m too tired” Yong Hwa lamented while stifling a yawn. “So, who were today’s guests?” Seo Hyun asked. “OH! There was a lady who looked like you. Yoona knows her, they did a CF together before SNSD debuted. Do you know who I’m referring to?” Yong Hwa sat up all of a sudden, feeling excited.

 

“Aahh.. Yes yes, I remember Yoona telling me about her way back when. Hahaha.. Why? Did something happen?” Seo Hyun prodded. “Hyu~n-ah. I’m sorry.. I messed up AGAIN!” Yong Hwa cried, sinking back into his seat. He was ashamed to admit to Seo Hyun that he couldn’t keep his emotions to himself for the umpteenth time and this time was worse as he had proclaimed his love for her on national TV! Yong Hwa groaned…