Chapter 34

YongSeo - Post WGM

 

“Anyway, back to the issue at hand. First, I’m sorry for not calling or texting you as much. I was just so tired from the hectic filming that I thought you’d be able to understand. But I suppose that’s a lot to ask for since I hardly see you in the first place. I’m sorry, I will do better next time. Secondly, about the scandal with Shin Hye, she is just a good friend. We get along well and we’re comfortable with each other, that’s why netizens have so much ‘proof’ of us ‘dating’ as we goof around the set a lot. It’s one way for me to relieve my stress and also to take my mind away from the exhaustion I feel every day. Besides, didn’t I tell you? Shin Hye is interested in somebody else” Yong Hwa smiled as Seo Hyun lifted her head to look at him in surprise.

“Shin Hye is in love with Jong Hyun. Maybe I should have told you earlier then you wouldn’t have felt insecure. I’m sorry Hyu~n” Yong Hwa apologised. “Jong Hyun?? CNBLUE Jong Hyun? Jong Hyun your dongsaeng??? Yes, you should have told me earlier!!” Seo Hyun was now back to her normal self as she started hitting Yong Hwa’s back with both her hands playfully.

Yong Hwa laughed as he tried to stop Seo Hyun from hitting him by hugging her so that both her hands were restricted in his embrace. Seo Hyun stopped struggling and rested her head on Yong Hwa’s shoulder. Yong Hwa also leaned his head on Seo Hyun’s head and said “I’m sorry my dear… How do I make it up to you?”

“No Oppa, it’s ok. I said some really harsh things just now and I’m sorry” Seo Hyun apologised again. “No, I deserved it. I’ve been neglecting you too much” Yong Hwa said. “No Oppa, I doubted you too much, I’m sorry” Seo Hyun said. “No, serves me right cos I have been horrible” Yong Hwa responded. “No, I’m worse for even considering Kyu Hyun Oppa” Seo Hyun countered.

“Oh??? What? You were considering Kyu Hyun Hyung??” Yong Hwa was surprised. Seo Hyun slowly looked up at Yong Hwa, “Ermm…. Yes, but not because I like him though.” “Then why were you considering him?” Yong Hwa asked slightly panicked. “Because you had been ignoring me, and  Kyu Hyun Oppa was paying so much attention to me that I felt that maybe he was better than you, Oppa” Seo Hyun said honestly.

“Seo Joo Hyun! I thought you were just said that out of anger to make me jealous just now” Yong Hwa exclaimed. “I’m sorry Oppa, I was just so upset at you” Seo Hyun looked down again, stiffening. “Ahhh… I cannot let that happen. Seo Joo Hyun…” Yong Hwa said as he pushed Seo Hyun away and stood up.

“Seo Joo Hyun… Hyu~n… will you accept me officially as your boyfriend?” Yong Hwa said as he kneeled down on one knee in front of her. Seo Hyun’s hands flew to . She was caught totally by surprise. “Oppa!! What are you doing?” Seo Hyun exclaimed. “What? I cannot let you be stolen away from me so easily. So, will you be my girlfriend?” Yong Hwa asked again. Seo Hyun couldn’t believe Yong Hwa would propose so officially to her. It felt like he was asking her to marry him.

“But Oppa, you still haven’t gotten Lee Soo Man sajangnim’s approval.  Have you forgotten about that?” Seo Hyun reminded him. “Who says I haven’t gotten Lee sajangnim’s approval??” Yong Hwa asked slyly. “What?? Have you already gotten his approval? When??” Seo Hyun asked. “Kekeke… Of course I’ve gotten his approval already! I spoke to him earlier this evening, before our duet” Yong Hwa said proudly. “Yahhh.!! Seo Joo Hyun, so can you please answer me first?? Do you want me to be kneeling down here the whole night?? Eventhough it’s dark, it’s still quite embarrassing, you know! I’ve never done this before!!” Yong Hwa exclaimed, laughing to hide his embarrassement.