Chapter 26 - First Fight

YongSeo - Post WGM

 

The girls ushered Yong Hwa to the changing room and closed the door behind them while giggling. Yong Hwa was happy to be given the privacy. He missed Seo Hyun so much and needed to see her and hold her and ask her to be his girlfriend officially tonight. “Hyu~n…. Are you still changing?” Yong Hwa called as he knocked on the changing room cubicle door.

 

Seo Hyun hesitated awhile before deciding to just confront him. She was too angry to hold it all in. Seo Hyun opened the door and glared at him. “What do you want, Yong Hwa-ssi?” Seo Hyun asked sarcastically. “Hyu~n, what’s wrong? Why are you calling me so formally?” Yong Hwa asked as he took a step back to let her out of the cubicle. “Yong Hwa-ssi, you started it first, remember?” Seo Hyun said coldly.

 

“Hyu~n, what is wrong with you? Are you angry?? I had to be formal to you in front of the camera and the staff. I’m just trying to avoid any scandal” Yong Hwa explained. “Avoid scandal? So you want to avoid a scandal with me, but don’t mind that you have a scandal with Park Shin Hye unnie. I see… It looks like the news reports are right. There is something going on between you and Shin Hye unnie” Seo Hyun scoffed as she folded her arms in front of her.

 

“Seo Joo Hyun!! How can you say that? That’s not what I meant!” Yong Hwa cried at the incredulous allegation. “So what do you mean Yong Hwa-ssi?” Seo Hyun said loudly. “Seo Joo Hyun, do you really believe that I have something going on with Shin Hye?” Yong Hwa asked. “Yes! I do! Else where would the scandals come from? Where would the reports come from? And you’ve been calling and texting me less, like you couldn’t be bothered about me. Not to mention, you haven’t bothered to see Lee Soo Man sajangnim to get his approval like you promised! Why??? Isn’t it because you no longer want to be with me, therefore you’re not bothered to get his approval?” Seo Hyun blurted everything out.

 

Yong Hwa looked at her speechless. It couldn’t be further from the truth but he was now too angry to reason with her. How could she doubt me? How could she?? Yong Hwa was literally screaming inside his head. Before he could launch into his own tirade, the changing room door flew open. “What is going on in here?” Soo Young demanded. “If you don’t want to get caught, I suggest both of you stop it right now” Jessica commanded. “Although I don’t know what this is about, but I think both of you need to calm down before talking further, before you each say things you will regret” said Yoona.

 

“Jung seobang, we’re not throwing you out, but it would save both of you the pain if you could leave now” Tae Yeon suggested. “It’s too risky for you to be seen talking together, much else arguing. There are cameras crawling the place” Sunny said. Yong Hwa couldn’t say a word. He just bowed to the girls and left. He’d never argued with Seo Hyun before. He was feeling numb.