Chapter 28

YongSeo - Post WGM

 

 “Yahh!! Seo Joo Hyun! Don’t be crazy!!” Hyo Yeon shouted while whacking Seo Hyun on the upside of her head. “I’m not crazy and I’m not kidding unnie” Seo Hyun admitted. “Ne?? What do you mean? Do you like Kyu Hyun??” Hyo Yeon asked. “He’s been very nice to me. He pays more attention to me than Yong Hwa oppa does lately. And I know he likes me. Maybe I should consider Kyu Hyun oppa” Seo Hyun said honestly.

 

Hyo Yeon hit Seo Hyun on the upside of the head again. “I know you’re angry at Yong Hwa but this is too much. Sure, Kyu Hyun is nice, but so is Yong Hwa. Have you forgotten all that Yong Hwa has done for you and because of you? Have you forgotten how much he sacrificed for you? The songs he’s written of you? I’m not saying that Kyu Hyun is not good. I’m just saying your judgment is clouded because you’re angry at Yong Hwa and jealous of Shin Hye. You never even gave him a chance to explain and here you are, ready to cast him out? Is this how much your love means to you??” Hyo Yeon asked harshly.

 

Just as Hyo Yeon opened to launch into another tirade, the doorbell rang.

 

********************************************************************************

 

Yong Hwa walked straight back to CNBLUE dressing room without acknowledging anybody he met along the way. The moment he walked through the dressing room door, he bee lined for the changing room, changed out of his performance clothes and told the boys “Let’s go”. “Hyung, why are we leaving so soon? The concert is not over yet” Min Hyuk asked still oblivious to Yong Hwa’s dark expression. “Fine, you stay, I’m going” Yong Hwa replied without looking at any of his bandmates.

 

Jong Hyun got up to stop him before he reached the door “Hyung, what happened?” “Get out of my way, I’m warning you” Yong Hwa replied calmly but with a tinge of menace in his voice. “Let’s go boys” Jong Hyun called to Jung Shin and Min Hyuk. Yong Hwa walked out with the three boys scrambling to get their stuff and ran after him. On the way back to the hotel, nobody dared to speak.

 

Instead of going to their respective rooms, the boys followed Yong Hwa into his room, not daring to leave him alone. Yong Hwa ignored everyone and went straight to get a hot shower. He’d been seething inside the whole time since he left SNSD dressing room. But as he relaxed in the hot shower, his mind calmed down as well. He realized it must have been tough for Seo Hyun with him being so busy and kissing 2 other girls at that, and he hadn’t been paying much attention to her. Ahhh.. I got too focused again, Yong Hwa thought. I thought I had improved but I guess it’s not that easy..