New Hope

When I Was Your Man

"Babe.. Stop doing this to me..I need sleep.." his husky voice drives you insane so you kissed the base of his ear 

"Kyuhyunnie... I'm pregnant.." you whispered and you giggled... he immediately turn to face you..he leaned on the head board and looked at you with his wide mouth and eyes open.. You nod with your brightest smile..

"Really?" he gently ask you.. with his words stuck on his throat..

"Yes.." you said but still he's not moving.. 

"You.. you are. pregnant.." he said with his poker face.. 

"Yes.. I am.." you hugged him..he still not moving.. He is still processing the surprise you just told him this five in the morning... 

"Babe..I.. Oh my God!." he said and he kissed you on your lips.. taking your breath away.. kissing you like he missed you like forever.. your heart jumps out of joy of having him in your arms at this moment.. You lost in his sweet kisses..as tears on your eyes start to fall.. 

"Oh I love you _______.. I always love you.." he whispered as he gasp for his own breath after kissing you for so long you can imagine..

"I love you too".. You whispered as you caress his face and he wipe off your tears...

"Don't cry.." he said and he kissed you again quickly..

 

"When did you know we are having a baby?" he suddenly ask you and you laugh

"Last week, two days after you left for Japan.." you said and his eyes widened

"Really?? I was that fast?? I mean, the first pregnancy, we waited it for three months.. now.. it's only a month and a half.." he could not believe that you are pregnant..

"Yes.. since you are being ert and all the time, we almost do it like every day and for the record you never waste time. so you don't have to wonder.." You because he never wasted any moment making love with you.. even in his office.. 

"YA! Your sounding like you never wanted it babe! As far as i can remember.. you are screaming for more.."he yelled and you pinch his arm and he groaned

"I never told that! I do love you.. I love you when you are sweet, ert, , angry, and mad..I love all of you so stop doubting it.."You said and he nods..

"I know.. I know.." he pats your back.. 

"Kyu.. I'm scared.." you said.. aside from being overwhelmed you are scared that you might lose the baby again..

"Please don't.. I'm here.. I will not do the same mistake I did before.. I will make you feel secure.. " he embrace you tightly..and you felt that everything is fine..

"You want to eat something?" he ask you and you nods..

"Come with me.. I  will make breakfast for you.." he carried you in his arms...

"Where is my bully Kyuhyun?" you ask him and he smiled..

"Babe.. let me be this way.. this is the only way I can repay you for all you have done for me.." he said and you nods.. he is so sweet and caring.. 

 

He gently put you over the kitchens counter and he start looking for food on the fridge and he frowned.. 

"You really are pregnant.. look at the fridge.. it's empty.." he said scolding you as he grab the milk.. 

"I'm sorry.. I spend days here sleeping.." you smiled and he scratches his head..

"What are you eating when I was away?" he started nagging you and you love his ways

"My mother in law is always here, bringing food so I don't cared going to grocery.." you said and he frowned..

"You know I hate seeing this fridge empty.." He said and he grabbed a box of cereal on the cabinet beside you

"I am planning to go tomorrow to the grocery since I know you will be arriving tomorrow." you said a and he's still not in the mood..

"Baby... don't be mad.. I'm sorry.. It's freezing outside so I am too lazy to go out.. " you said and  get down from the counter and hug him in the back.. he still not talking to you..

"Kyu.. please.. don't be mad.." you said and he turned to face you..

"You know what to do.. " he said and you kiss him.. and he smiled

"How can I be mad at you.. you are my life." he hugs you tightly

"I'm stuck on you Kyuhyun.. I m so in love with you.." you said and he laugh

"Yes.. you are forever stuck on me.." he said and you both eat and talk over breakfast about his experience in Japan..

 

"I'm sorry.. " you said as you wrap your winter coat and Kyuhyun helped you.. you are going to the grocery to buy food for the rest of the day.. 

"It's okay.." he said and he plant kisses on your face.. he hold your hand as you walk towards the garage.. He opened the car dorr for you and he rushed on the driver's seat..

"Does Director Kim knows you're here?" you as him and he shook his head..

"That will be our little secret baby.." he said and you nods.. 

"Did the family know about the baby?" he asks you and you shook your head..

"I wanted the dad to know first.." you said and he start the engine...

"That's sweet babe..' he smiled.. and drove off to the grocery.. 

 

You spend that day making out.. cuddling each other.. in every corner of the house.. and  you even sleep on his lap while he is playing Starcraft.. 

"Aish!!" he yelled and you startled and you hit him in his tummy.. 

"Ya!!!" you yelled back and he hugs you..

"i'm sorry baby.. I carried away with the game..

"Tcchhh.. you closed your eyes and he teases you with light kisses on  your shoulder

"Kyuhyun.. aren't you tired? We just finished an hour ago.." you ask him as he your pants.. 

"No.." he said and he caressing your tummy..

"Kyu.." you are about to stand but he trapped you and start kissing you on the living room couch.. 

"You always turn my world up side down.." he whispered and you could not open you sleepy eyes.. You are aroused by his kisses and you moaned.. 

You both stopped touching each other when you door bell rings.. 

"Are you expecting someone?"furrowed his forehead and you gently pushed him.. 

"My gosh.. it slipped off my mind.. I invited Jongwoon and Mindy over for an over night.." you said and Kyuhyun glared at you.. 

"What? I thought your not coming back so.. I invited them.." you said and he shook his head..

'It's not that.. You forget about it and we are in the edge of being caught making out here.." he said and he walk towards the door..

 

_______

Kyuhyun's POV

My Wife is pregnant.. and she forgets easily.. just like now.. i opened the door and Yesung and Mindy's shocked faces greets me.

"What? Are you not coming inside or what?" I irritatingly ask them and and they entered the house.. with Jongmin sleeping in his mother's arms

"What are you doing here? You are supposed to arrive tomorrow.." Yesung said as he put food and baby bag on the table.. My wife hugs me and make Yesung more irritated and we both love it..

"Oppa..I want him to go home.. because I'm pregnant.." she said and Yesung excitedly smiled..and I laugh..she really never ceased to amaze people around her..

"Really?!"Yesung said and she nods..

"Well  that's expected for the both of you.. since you are spending office hours locked out in your love nest.." Mindy commented and my wife blushed

"Eonnie!!" she yelled and the baby was awaken by the noise she made.

"Ya! you are to loud.." Mindy yelled back as Jongmin cries..and Yesung and I smiled.. 

"Then I would stop worrying.." He said and I nods.. He is patient and matured enough to guide us in our relationship.. Our friendship was tested and now being flourished by our wives.. 

 

i help him unload things from his car as we watched our wives talking to each other.. while ______ is playing with Jongmin. 

 

"How could you stand her? I mean since we were kids.. you are the only one who can stay long with her.." Yesung ask me and i shook my head..

"That's the same question I've been asking for decades now.." I said as i open the door for him.. 

"Dad spoiled her too much.. but she's kindhearted.." he said and i nods.. She may be a brat sometimes but compared for what she had done to my life.. that is priceless.. 

"I guess the baby will be the new hope for you.." he said 

"Yeah.. The baby made us realize that we can start over again.." I said as i stare at my wife's beautiful face.. and Yesung's hand tapped my shoulder..

"Just be a man for her.. that is all she need.." he said as I hugged him

"Thank you hyung.." I said and he pushed me..

"We are not gays jerk..' he said and we both laugh out loud.. 

 

_______

 

Sorry short update ^^^^