Surprise and Rebellion

When I Was Your Man

You are wondering why Kyuhyun is acting that way.. He is so cold towards you.. You choose not to yield on what your mind is leading to.. like he is cheating on you. Instead, you drown yourself on studying and watching TV.

You run toward the kitchen and you came up with the idea of surprising him by bringing him his lunch..

You enthusiastically put all the food you are going to bring to a basket and you drive your car towards his office..

You found your self standing in front of his office door when you heard laughing and chattering from inside.. You gently opened the door and you saw Alex and your husband eating lunch in his office..

"Oh Hi ______!" Alex stood up upon seeing you dumbfounded on the scene you just saw..You try to gain control because you don't want to look fooled and you try to fake a smile.. but you know deep inside you want to pull her hair..

"How are you Alex?'' You said as you see Kyuhyun's surprised expression

"Oh I'm fine.. what brought you here?" she asked you..

"I'm here to visit him.. Surprised?"  You turn to Kyuhyun and he nodded..

"We are just having our lunch.. see I brought him lunch too.." she said and you have the urge to slap her face..

"I see.. This will not going to waste anyway.. Will give it to Mr. Lee.." You said and you turn your back on them,

"I will we home late tonight.." you said as you  face Kyuhyun and he nodded. He is speechless and dumbfounded.. 

You closed the door and you put the lunch box on Mr. Lee's Table..

"Hi Doc!" He said and you smiled

"Here's lunch for you.. It seem's like my husband have eaten his lunch already.." You said as you unpack the lunch boxes.. 

"Thank you Doctor Kim.." Mr. Lee bowed and you gently pat his back..

"Share to everyone!" You said as you take your way towards the elevator,..

 

"That was.. Oh God.. This can't be..." you said as you place your hands in your face as tears starts to fall.. 

He is enjoying a lunch time with Alex and you.. All alone.. being neglected this past few days.. looks like a loser..You are his wife but on what you saw and what you heard he is Alex's . The question in your head this past few days has been answered

 

Your phone is ringing but you choose to ignore it . he is calling you but you did not want him to explain..

You went to the mall.. and do shopping.. You entered a salon  have a your black hair dyed into brown.. 

You are not okay.. your not in your person.. you start to think how you will give them the hell they are giving you right now..

Clinging to him more and loving him more are the feelings you are despising right now.. You bumped on a familiar person on your way to ap parking lot..

"Kim ______????" Minho ask you as he saw the 'new' you..

"Hi!" you faked a smile and you put all your shopping bags on the car..

"What have you done to your hair?!"  Minho said as his eyes widened..

"Uh Oh? Do I look bad?" you asked him and he shook his head..

"No! You look great actually!" Minho said and he gave you his big smile..
 

"Really? I should treat you lunch! I haven't eaten yet.." You offered him and he nods\

"That's cool! I'm hungry.."he said as he touches his tummy and you choose not to share him what you have in your heart this time.. You are broken and lost and you don't want him to be bothered by you..

"This will piss you off Cho Kyuhyun.." You whispered to your self.. 

 

After a long tiring day, you and Minho went to separate ways and you felt so empty.. You are alone by yourself again.. and you don't want to go home yet so you went to the Han River and you take deep breaths.. 

"The rebellion starts now.. You messed with the wrong person.." you thought as you pick up stones and throw it in the river.. 

You finally arrived home at 1 am and you saw Kyuhyun waiting for you in the living room

"Hi!" you fake a smile again and you can see his surprised stare.. you went inside the room and you grab you phone from the pocket.. 

"Min..Are you still awake?"'  You sent Minho a message 

"Yeah.." he replied after a minute.. 

You called him..and you know that Kyuhyun is staring at you..

"Hello.. still up.?" you ask him and you heard him yawned

"I'm about to sleep.. is there any problem?" Minho asked you 

"Nothing.. I just want to say thank you for being a company this afternoon.." You said and you know that Kyuhyun heard all your words.. 

"Oh.. No problem.. Why are you still awake?" Minho worriedly ask you.. "You fought again?" 

"No Minho.. I just arrived spent hours by the river side..Any way.. sleep sorry for bothering you.." 

"Your always welcome.. are you sure you are okay?" he confirms it  and you lied to him..

"Yeah.. I'm okay.. thanks bye.." you hang up and you took a plunge on the bed..

Kyuhyun stand in front of you while his arms crossed on his chest.. 

"I'm tired.. I want to have some sleep'"you whined as you try to hide your desire to punch him in the face.. and to kiss him and make love with him.. 

"So you wnt out with you friends this afternoon until midnight?"  he told you and you can feel anger in his voice..

"Me and Minho alone.." you said as you sit and look straight in his eyes..

"What did you do to your hair?!" he yelled and you laugh

"Why? Do I look awful.. Damn it Choi Minho you are liar.." you said and you saw her hand flinched

"Liar? What are you talking about.."  Kyuhyun confusedly asked you..

"Oh nothing important he told me that i look great.. but on what my husband's reaction.. I think it's awful.." You said and you took off your jeans

"Did he told you that?!"  He pulled you closer to him as you finally removed your jeans off you

"Yeah.. hey.. I'm hurting.." You  seductively whispered and you heard him hissed..you intentionally bit your lips and he landed his lips to yours kissing you roughly.. passionately.. gently.. then roughly again.. You fought for dominance and he took of your shirt leaving you he pushed you on the bed and you helped him remove his pants.. 

"You are wickedly beautiful.." he whispered as he bit your earlobe..

Suddenly his phone rings.. and he quickly answered it leaving you hanging on the arousal..

"Hello.. Alex?" he said and you stood up and pick up the clothe he just took off from you...