The Girl I Want To Marry

When I Was Your Man

Your heart beats fast.. You been here for almost half of your life.. You remembered that you used to live just across the street until your father bought a bigger villa. Your family and his are bothe well off. They chose to stay because their house was inherited from his granparents by his father. Your hands is sweaty and cold.. you take baby steps as he stopped and smiled.. He always have this power to hypnotize you.. to do what ever he wants you to do.. 

"Babe.. smile.. don't be so nervous.. they knew about us and they loving it I swear!" he laugh as he saw your bizarre reaction and he gently intertwine his hand to your cold and damp right hand.. 

"Oh our beautiful soon-to-be daughter in law!" his mother exclaimed as she opened the door.. you don't know what to do.. she took your hand away from Kyuhyun and she held it on her own..'soon to be daughter in law.. that's sounds good..'  You thought as you follow her lead ..there is something in her that calms you.. a familiar feeling.. memories of your childhood cross your mind.. She is your mother too.. you used to call her mom.. She let you and your brother sleep here anytime you want and especially when your both parents is out for a business trip.. 

 

"Honey! The kids are here!" she announced as she make you seat on the living room couch..

"This is weird." you honestly commented as you smiled and she laugh.. 

"You feel uncomfortable? Please don't" she said as she still holding you hands.. you blushed as you see your boy friend handsomely smiling as he take his seat beside you... 

"I'm just not used to it.." you said and they both laugh..

"We've known you for years darling.. and honestly we once wished that he will bring you here as his girlfriend.." she said as the old man of his mid 50's marching down the stairs

"There you are _________." he said.. 

"She's getting more beautiful as years goes by.." Kyuhyun's mother stared at your eyes.. now you know where Kyuhyun got his beautiful eyes..

"I agree.. Now I'm excited for having my grandchild.." His father laugh as he give as he look at your boyfriend.. you can not move by his statement.. It shocked you and an Kyuhyun

"Dad! You should not be jumping on that part yet..I'm here to introduce her.." Kyuhyun is blushing? yes he is..

"Ya! Don't yell at me.. I know her inside and out.. and you know that she is the one we want you to be with.. not those.. okay forget it.."  his father did not finish his statement.. 'They dislike all the girls he introduce to them? I know that they dislike Alex very well she even got a cat fight with Ahra-eonnie' you told your self

"Tcch.." Kyuhyun stammered as your elbow landed on his chest..

"Don't talk to them like that.." you whispered and his mother laugh.. 

"Aigoo.. you both looked good together.." she said as you and Kyuhyun are exchanging a glare..

"How's your residency going?" Kyuhyun's father asked you..

"It's un describable.. very tiring and exhausting yet fulfilling at the same time.." you said as the comfortable feeling is now covering you..

"Oh that's good.. As long as you know what really your heart wants.." He said as he stares at his son.. They always disagree.. he wants Kyuhyun to have is plan.. goal.. path.. but your guy is stubborn, indecisive, and fickle minded..

"Oh I'll just go upstairs.. I'm finishing details for the flight later this afternoon.." His father stood up and march towards the stairs..

"What?! You are leaving today? Have i told you that we want to stay overnight?" Kyuhyun asked his father.. 'Wait, overnight?? SO HE IS PLANNING SOMETHING!" your mind screams..

"Jaggiya, did you not tell him?" His father ask his wife..

"No, I haven't I forgot." she said and they both laugh..

"Aishh.." Kyuhyun said and you hit him again..

"Don't. Talk. To. Them. Like. That." you emphasized every word.. 

"What the fuss young man.. you can stay anytime you want.. That's not a problem.." his father turn his back on you and Kyuhyun's mother followed him..

 

"What the attitude.."you said as he put his strong muscular arm around you.."And what overnight?" 

"Oh.. I decided to have overnight.." he said as he start kissing your neck.. 

"When?" you ask him as you pushed him away from you..

"Last night.." and he kissed your neck again and he trails down your shoulder

"You should've told me.." you said.. you want to get mad.. but he knows how to ease you.

"If i told you, would you agree?" he said 

"Yes! i will be the one who will be packing an overnight bag for us!" you said..and his hands going to your thighs as he is attempting to lift your skirt up as he caress your thigh

"Kyu.. stop.. your parents might see us.." you said when he start kissing you sensually on your lifts that giving you a burning desire

"Why? Don't you want.." he said and you cut him off..

"I love it.. i wanted it so badly too. because it turns me on. but not now.. not here.. the parents might see us.." you told him as you cupped his face that is so red..

"I just want you so badly.. you are so y today.." he said and trying you kiss you again..

"Don't do anything naughty and embarrassing.. or else.." you said and he lean his face on you..

"Or else what. lady.." he said as his face is inch away from you.. 

"I'll leave you and your frustrations together.." you said and you both laugh..

"I'll force you then..'  he laugh and you hit him again..

________________________________________

KYUHYUN'S POV

We spend lunch with the family.. We talked  a lot of things as we catching up with the memories.. 

"I remember Kyuhyun is boasting that ________ is his girlfriend during their 5th grade!" My dad start to drop bombs 

"Dad!" I yelled because of embarrassment i can still remember that.. 

"That is true.. he even told your daddy that he is going to marry you.." he added and I can feel my face burning.. 

"Are you feeling the same feeling again son?" he seriously ask me.. and I saw ______ waiting for the answer.. 'seriously dad' my mind scream..

"It's too early for that.. we've been together for 2 weeks.." I said as I confused to _____'s reaction.. Is she mad? Dis appointed? Does she want to marry me? Its so early to tel..

"Just get married when you both ready.. ." he said 

Marriage.. I never thought about it from the previous relationships.. I proposed to Alex.. but I think I was not ready yet.. But I have this feeling everytime I'm with _____ that I want settling down.. Even when we still friends.. I have this old feeling that soon I will marry a girl.. having kids with her.. grow old with her..

Parent's left during dusk.. I took out the presents inside the car.. 

We talk as we watch TV inside my room.. While I'm drinking wine..

It's 9 pm.. 

"You should have told me.. how can I change my clothes.." she said..

"Then you can wear my shirt.." I said and she smiled.. 

"I don't have under wear.." she blushed and I nervously handed her the paper bag..

"is this for me?" she said and ahe excitedly opened it..

"WHAT ARE THESE?" She furiously ask me..

"Oh.. I forgot to sneak out some undies from you closet so.." my jaw dropped upon seeing what's inside..

"SERIOUSLY HOW ERT ARE YOU?" she yelled.. I am so dead.. 

"I swear I did not know about that! the Sales person, she is the one who chose that not me! I just paid it.." I said.. but the man inside me is very excited of what i just saw.. that sales lady is so genius..

"WHAT DID YOU TOLD HER.." 

"I told her that I am looking for a gift for my wife.. and.." she throws a pillow on my face

"I swear baby! I did not know what's inside!" I explained and i trpped her in my arms..

"I'm sorry.. I really don't know how to choose underwear for you so I let her choose for me.." I honestly said..

"I'm not wearing these.." she said.. 

"then wear nothing.." I grinned

"ert!" 

"You have no choice.." I said.. 

"I GUESS I HAVE TO WEAR THIS DAMNED LACY LINGERIE.. BUT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO TOUCH ME ERT.." She said and I nodded

 

She is.. I have this familiar feeling.. She is the girl I want to marry