Did She Forget?

When I Was Your Man

Kyuhyun's POV

I never leave at her side throughout the night.. I wonder what dream that would be that she is so scared and afraid that I will leave her..It's 6:00 am.. she woke up and smiled..There is no trace of last night's dream.. may be she forgotten it already..

"Good morning.." she whispered with her lovely eyes met mine..

"Good morning baby.." i said as I kissed her forehead..

"How long did I sleep?" She asked me..as she look around.. 

"All day.. " I said as she laugh..

"Thank you for not doing something naughty.." she said as she pinched the bridge of my nose..

"I want you to rest.. because i have plans for today.." I said as I wrapped my arms tightly around her.. 

"Ohhh.. Are we going to watch movies?' she cutely said..

"No." I seriously told her and she pouted her lips..

"Then... what are we going to do.." She asked me.. with her sleepy eyes..

"We will be.... Secret.." I messed her long hair and i laugh and she pinched me..

"Why are you always like that.." she said.. as she stood up fro the bed..

"Hey where are you going?"  I grabbed her wrist and she smiled at me and move closer to me again..

"You scared me.. " she giggles.. I sigh with a relief that she did not remember her nightmare last night..
 

"Change your clothes then.. we are leaving in 30 minutes.." I said and I see her frown..

"1 hour please?" She said with her puppy eyes.. 

"Alright.. we'll stop for a quick breakfast on the way.." I said and she stood up.. I lightly slapped her .

"What's that for?!" she yelled with surprised.. and I laugh.. 

"You are a ert.." she said as she went to the bathroom.. 

Her phone received a message.. It's from Choi Minho

"Baby! you have a message from Dr. Choi!" I yelled outside the bathroom door.. 

"Read it for me.." She said as I hear water flowing down the floor..

"What is your passcode?" I asked her.. as I stared at her phone..

"Hahaha.. OMG.. It's embarrassing.." I hear her laugh.. 

"What?" I confusedly asked her..

"Kyuhyun" she yelled..

"Yes?" I answered her..

"KYUHYUN IS MY PASSCODE MORON" She shouts.. and she laugh inside the bathroom.. I smiled like an idiot.. Wait. What?? KYUHYUN? Yeah.. I'm a moron.. I did not think of that..

"Boss, I'm sorry about being so nosey yesterday.." I read out loud.. so they had a fight? 

"Oh.. that.." she opened the door and popped her head out..

"He never talked to me when he found out that we are together.. and those two witches teased me about sleeping with you and even having with you.. so I yelled at him when he start questioning my decision.. He even called me crazy..but seriously I am crazy.." she said and I laughed

"Why?" she confusedly asked me.. I step closer at the door and

"You are cute.. Open this.. You are awkwardly peeping from the door.. " I gently pushed it..

"Hey.. stop.. " She pushed the door until it closed..

I stares at Minho's message.. some how i felt jealous.. but I will not let it ruin the moment.. 

"Don't reply him.. let him learn his limitations.." She said as she walked out from the bathroom in robe..

"Why? I thought you are close.." I said as I try to hide a little jealousy creeping inside my heart\

"Yes we are.. but I just don't want others questioning my decisions.." she said as I did not noticed that she quickly changed her clothes..

"You're dressed?" I asked her with a grin..

"Yeah I did it quick" She laugh.. I handed out her phone..

"Since when your passcode is like that?" I asked her..

"Since birth.." she is adorable..I laugh.. 

"Now buddy.. where are we going?" she said and I raised my eyebrows.. Did she just called me Buddy?

"Hey I told you not to call me that.." I said and she laughs..

"Yes you are now my boyfriend now.. but you're still my best friend.. and nothing in this world will ever change that.." she smiled.. That makes sense.. I watch her march towards the door..

"I'm hungry.. so let hurry.." she demanded and I hold her hands as we walked out the apartment..

___________

 

You are now getting the idea where he will be bringing you . HOME... to his parents

He parked his car to a mall..

"Stay here baby.. I have to buy something.." he said as he unbuckle his seatbelt..

"Can i come with you?" you asked him but he shook his head..

"No. Stay here and wait for me..' he demanded as he shut the door..

You waited for him almost 30 minutes.. you saw him jog towards the car with a lot of paper bags and plastics on his hand.. You stepped out the car 

"You need help?" you ask him and he smiles.. 

"No." and you both laugh.. you cannot argue with him..

"Did you buy something for your parents?" you ask him to let him know that you broke the element of surprise..

"How did you know that?!' he asked you with his wide eyes..

"I'm not a moron.. of course.. I know where this road is leading to.." you said and you laugh..

"Now, it isn't surprise.." he frustratingly start his engine..

"Hey, don't be mad.. you can always surprise me but not like this..Next time.. put blind fold in my eyes or drugged me.." you said and you both laugh..

"You really are crazy.." he said as he drive his car away..

You both fell into silence.. You can see his mind on something else..

"Are you okay? Is there something wrong?" you ask him and he shook his head..

"You cannot remember anything?" he worriedly ask you.. he still worried about you having such nightmare

"Remember what?" you ask him you are confused.. is there anything to be remembered?

"Last night.." he said

"Hey... I remember all that you did.. yesterday and the other night.. so stop.. okay.. ert.." you blushed thinking that he is referring to hot and steamy moment you shared..he laugh and felt relieved that you did not remember the nightmare you had.. 

"Ya! I'm having this feeling that you did something to me while I'm asleep.." you accused him and he laugh harder..

"Of course not! If I did, you will not be able to sleep..dummy.." he said and he made sense.. you are a light sleeper.. 

"I'm hungry.." you aid as you reach the plastic at the back seat.. 

"Be careful.." he hold your elbow as you reach the plastic..

You opened the wrapped sandwich and you hand it out to him..

"Thanks" he said as he focus his eyes on the road.. 

 

 

"Baby, I think Minho likes you.." he said with his poker face.. he is trying to suppress the jealousy 

"No he is not. he is just thinking that I'm being unfair to him for not telling him that I am living with you.." You said because there is no way that someone like Minho fall for you..

"Babe, he is. I swear.. the way he looks at you and the way he reacts when i'm with you.. he is into you.."  He said and you know that he is threatened by that.. You now understand why he always warn you about hanging out wuith Minho..

"Okay.. now what you want me to do? stay away from him?" You ask him in a soft tone.. you have to be patient this time.. you don't want to argue

"If I have to decide.. YES.. but it's your decision baby... not mine.." he said.. he changed? he lat you decide.. you could not belive it because you know how posessive he is..

"You are scary.." you said and you both laugh..

"If he try to steal you away from me.. I'll consider killing me in my own hands.." he said.. and he mean it.. you smiled.. he loves you.. and you now stop caring about his past.. You are now contented.

He parked his car in front of their house.. 

"Leave those pink paper bag.. that is for some one.." he said when you grabbed the paper bag.. you frowned

"Are you giving it to some one else?" you ask him and he laugh..

"Yes.. and you don't have to be mad.. because you know her.." he said and you smiled he is giving those gift to his sister you thought as you about to open the door when he grabbed your hand..

"Why opp.." you said but he kissed you hard on your lips.. He is so random you thought at you kissed him back... you felt his teeth sinking on your lower lip.. and you pushed him..

"You're hurting me.." you smiled as you touched your swollen lips..

"I'm sorry.. I just missed you.." he said and you both walk towards the gate..

 

"Did they know about us?" you nervously ask him..

"Yes.." he confidently said..

"Did they know about living together?" you asked again..

"Yes.. and they are very glad about it.." he said with a smirk..

This is not the first time you are meeting his parents... They are friends with your parents... 

But nervousness and anxiety builds up inside you because he is bringing you here not as his best friend.. but his girl..