You make me happy

When I Was Your Man

You're grueling work as first year resident has started.. You are tired and sleepless.. You try to took a nap but Kyuhyun's image and voice starts to waking you up..

You took your cell phone out of your pocket.. you remembered promised him that you call him..You dialed his number and no one is answering.. you realized that it's 3 am.. Is he still sleeping? You thought. You are about to slip your phone in your pocket, when it rings..You smiled upon knowing who the caller is..

"Hello.." You try to hide the excitement in your voice..

"Hey.. I'm sorry i was not able to answer your call.." Kyuhyun said with his husky voice.. your knees shake you want to run to him now..but you also realized that he is drunk because you know too well

"Are you drunk?" you ask him.. 'he must be thinking of Alex all night..poor guy..'  your heart sank of that idea.. 

"Oh I'm sorry.. I feel so alone.. I could not sleep.. I missed you baby.." he said and your heart beats fast.. "DO I heard it right? He missed me?" you thought

"I get it.. you are really drunk.." You said and you laugh.. you here him mumbling..

"That's it ________. You always laugh whenever I pour my self to you.." he said with sadness in his voice..

"I'm sorry.. I did not mean it alright.." you said.. 

"When can I see you?" he asked you and you laugh again

"Hey stop laughing or else I will go there and take you home.." He said.. 

"Hey... don't be mad.. I just miss you.." you said as you released a sigh..

"Can I see you tomorrow? Over lunch?" Kyuhyun persistently ask her if he can see her..

"Well, just call me when your around here..." she said and he heard a thud

"YA! What was that!" you worriedly asked  him 

"I fell on the floor.." you can hear him groan in pain and you laugh..You hear someone is paging you to go to the nurses station.. 

"Kyu.. I need to go now.. sleep alright.. see you tomorrow.. byebye" you hang up the phone without hearing his whispers of I Love You

You miss him.. you want to run by his side and be with him.. but your insecurities always making you feel hurt. 

"_______. Where have you been?" Rina ask you as you approaches the station..

"I called him.." you smiled at your friend..

"And?" she eagerly asked you about the call..

"And what?" you asked her back.. as you grabbed a patient chart

"Is this 304?" you asked the nurse and the nurse nodded.."Thanks!" 

"Hey.. I'm asking you how is you relationship with him going so far.." Rina asked you as you signed the doctor's order on the chart..

"We're fine.. we fight sometimes.. and I think it's normal for the two of us.." You explained as you two walk away from the station..

"look I'm not being negative okay.. but don't give him too much.. remember.. he'd not okay when you two decided to be together." Rina said and you sighed..

"I know Rina.. Thanks for your concern.." You hugged her.. as you both enetered your quarters..

_______________

 

Kyuhyun's POV..

 

Head ache.. Did I drink too much last night? I stood up from the bed and went to bathroom to take a shower.. I want to see her now.. I decided to go to the hospital at lunch..I went early to ffice that surprised everyone.. 

"Are you sick?" Yesung hyung askme as he touch my fore head.. 

"Of course not.." I said.. and i smiled at him..

"Then why are you so early today?" he said as he offered me a cup of coffee..

"I will go to the hospital for lunch.." I said with a big grinn on my face.. he laugh

"I never seen you like that.. What did that witch feed you??" he ask me as he took a sip on his cup..

"I just don't know." you shook your head..

"Well at first I doubted you being sincere on your feelings for her.. But I have known you for almost all of our lives so, I decided not to worry about it.." He told me seriously.. I know.. Even _______ is doubting my feelings for her until now..

"Just make her happy.. She always there to make the both of us happy, and we always forgets about her.." he said as you can hear his guilt..

"You are the one who can give that to her.. no one else.. even that the time comes that this relationship doesn't turn out the way we wanted." he said as he stood up from the couch.. "I'll be on Japan Next month.. be good to her.. and don't hurt her.." 

 

"I promise.." I said as he walks out the door.. "Hyung.." I called him and he stop..

"Thank you.." I said and he smiled.. 

 

11:00 am

I hurriedly went to the parking and drive off to the hospital..

"Baby.. I'm here at the cafe few blocks from the hospital.." I send her an SMS.. I waited for her reply ... after 15 minutes..

"Oh! I'm sorry.. I just read your message.. I'm going down there.. wait for me.. ^^"  she replied.. and my heart beats faster. I'm just like a boy waiting for his crush.. 

I saw her as she enters t. She looks around to find me.. and I raised my right hand for her to see where am I.

She smiled when she saw me and runs towards me.. and give me a hug..

"I'm sorry I kept you waiting.."She said and she kissed me on my lips..

"It's worth the wait.."i said and I saw her eyes sparkling like a star in the night..

"Are you hungry? Let's get our order.." She said as she sit down the chair infron of me..

"I just did while waiting for you.."  I said and her smile becomes bigger..

"Okay.. this is just weird.." she said and she laugh..

"What did I tell you about laughing at my words lady?"I said as I give her an odd look..

"Oh sorry.. I'm just happy.." she said with the most  beautiful smile i ever seen.

"I thought you forgotten about last night.. You are drunk right?" she said.. with worry on her face

"Yeah i could not sleep without you beside me.." I smirk..

"Come on Kyuhyun.. Don't smirk like that.. ert.." she said and she blushed..

I stares at her while we eat.. she is talkative.. she told me a lot of weird and creepy things happened to her in just one night..

"What makes you happy _____?" i seriously ask her and she becomes serious too..

"Me?" she released a sigh..

"Yes.. You.." I said as I waited for her answer..

"You." she said as she blushed

"Me?" I excitedly confirms it..

"You.. Cho Kyuhyun,.. You make me happy.. you make things around me easy.. even if it hurts to know that you are not mine.. I'm happy just to be by your side.. I'm happy to see to to be whole again.. I'm happy to be yours.. I am ha.." She said as I gently kissed her lips.. and it feels like eternity..

"Who told you that I am not yours?" I ask her as my lips parted from hers.. "i'm yours baby.." 

She bury her face on my chest.. 

"How about you.. what makes you happy?" she said..

"You always make me happy.. ever since.. I can't imagine life with out you.." I whispered..

Her phone rings.. and she answered the call..

"Hello Choi Minho? Yeah.. What?! Did you inform Dr. Lee? You know what to do.. I'm coming back.. alright..bye.." she suddenly changes the mood..

"These parents.. can i just kill them now? Their child is having a serious health problem and they bring her home.. oh !" she said... as she drink water

"Calm down baby.. I'll drive you to the hospital so you can reach there faster.." I said as we stood up from the table..

"Thank you."she hold my hand as we walk towards the car..

"Relax baby.. "i try to calm her down..

I parked the car in front of the hospital and opened the door for her..

"I'm happy.. Thank you for making me happy.." she said and she hug me tightly.. "i miss you Kyuhyun.." 

"I miss you too.. when is your off?" I ask her as we hug each other..

"Two day from now.." she said and i kissed her again..

"Stop..every one is watching.." she anxiously said..

"i'm sorry.. I just want to kiss you all day.." I sadi and she hit me..

"I'll be going.. Safe driving okay?" She said as she runs toward the lobby,..

 

I love you.. Always..