So Perfect

When I Was Your Man

Your eyes are covered with tears as you try to find the strength to speak.. You lost somewhere in the oblivion upon hearing those words.. When you gained your sanity back.. You looked at his eyes and smiled..

"What can I say? I don't know what to say.." You said.. and he is just standing inches away from you.. 

"Just say yes.." he still holding the small box with a beautiful diamond in it.. 

"Are you serious?" You ask him.. he rested his hand on the car to prevent you from moving.. he leaned his face toward yours and gently kissed your lips and you felt eternity.. He never kissed  you like this.. your tears keep falling.. 

"I am.. please.. marry me.. please say yes.." he said after he break off from the kiss..

You hand him out your right hand..

He gave you a confusing look..

"Put it on.." you said while crying..

"W-what did you said?" he is about to cry to.. 

"Put it around my fingers.." You laugh but tears keep falling..he is not moving he is trying to process the words you just said..

"Hurry!" you said and he hold your right hand as he slipped on the ring..

"I'll take this as a 'yes' " he said and he placed his right hand of your head and gave you a sweet kiss...

"I will marry you.." you said and you hug him tight.. he nuzzles his head on your neck and you melt as you felt his tears..

 

He is driving the car home, holding your left hand and you are staring at the ring on your right..

"We'll talk about the wedding next week.." he excitedly said as he focus his eye on the road.. 

"Is there a problem?" he ask you because he noticed you silence..

"Nothing... this is just surreal.." you smiled at him..

"I though I was not able to propose to you.. I am too nervous..." he confessed and you both laugh..

"When did you thought of marrying me?" you ask him seriously.. 

"I don't know.. but I think I have this feeling of wanting to be beside you ever since we were still kids.." he said and another flash back of memory came into your mind..

"_______, stop being so bratty.. No one will marry you if your like that." Yesung scolds you when you came home from school and you are forcing him to do your Math home work.

"Oppa please.. Help me.." you cutely pleaded and your brother and he shut his door for you..

"Of course Kyuhyun will marry me someday you'll see!!" you yelled and he opened the door..

"No he will not.. you are too stubborn.." Yesung told you and you fight back..

"i'll go and ask him.." you said

"Then go.. Ask him!" he shut again the door 

You anoyingly walk down the other side of the street..

"Oh ______. What brought you here?" Mrs. Lee opened the door for you..

"Is Kyu home Ajumma?" You smiled at he and she nods.. 

"You ran upstairs and you knock on his door..

"Coming!.." you hear your bestfriends footstep. He opened his door for you.. and you entered..

"What ya doin'" you ask him as you sit on his bed..

"Doing home work.." he said as he mess your hair.. "I know you and hyung fought again.."

"He don't want me to help with my Math homework.." you said and you pouted..

"I'll help you then.." He said and you jumped and hug him..

"Oh thank you buddy! you are the best!" you said and you felt something for him you cannot understand..You let go off him and you both blushed.. 

"Just please don't bother me okay?"  he said and you seat beside him..

"Oppa told me that nobody will going to marry me.." you said 

"If no one is gonna marry you.. I'll marry you then.."  he said and you smiled with victory

 

You woke up from your daydream when you noticed that he stopped on the parking lot and he leaning his fece to yours

"We're here baby.." he whispered and you gave him a kiss..Suddenly your phone rings.. you both got off the car

"Hi Rina.. What is the problem?" you ask your friend on the other line as you followed Kyuhyun's lead towards the lobby.. 

"_______ dear.. Our schedule was shuffled.." Rina said..

"What? we just started last week right?" you ask her as Kyuhyun grabbed your hand.. 

"Yeah.. They finalized it just now.. So tomorrow morning we will start.. We will have still have four days hospital duties.. and 3 days off.."

"Oh I see.. I was about going to the hospital after I pick up the laundry.. but thanks for informing.." You said as Kyuhyun pulled you inside the elevator..

"Rina.. I have to go bye.. see you!" You hang up the phone then suddenly your boyfriend stole a kiss from you

"What was that?!"  You smiled as he acting cool..

"You are beautiful.." he pushed you off the wall. and is about to kiss you but the elevator opened.. You blushed when 3 people enter the elevator and found you with that position.. 

Kyuhyun grabbed your hand as you both reach 8th floor where his apartment is..

"What did Rina said?" he ask you and you smiled..that give him confusion..

"I'm not leaving tonight..They changed the schedule so.. I will be at the hospital tomorrow at 8." you said then while he wraped his right hand on your waist to pull you loser to him

"Oh that's great.. We can spend more time with each other.. " he said as he reach for the keys..

To your surprise, he carried you in his arms as you enter the apartment and he hurriedly walks towards the bed room.. you smiled.. he is so random that he always make your heart fall over again.. How could you love him this much? You don't have the answer.. 

Kyuhyun, on the other hand.. falls in love deeper with you.. He wants to be around you.. to protect you as what he always been.. Youmade him whole again.. He put you down gently to bed and he kissed your soft lips gently and you lost somewhere you wanted.

"You are so random.." you smiled after he break the kiss.. He rolled on you side and snuggle you tight..

"i want to sleep all day with you in my arms.."he whispered and yoe smiled because you want it that way to..

"I thought you will reject my proposal baby.." he confessed.. "I was so afraid that it might scare you.." 

"No.. it's great.. It's wonderful.."as you raised your right hand and showed him the ring on you finger..Suddenly your phone rings again.. he looked at you as his eyes asking you who is it calling you..

"It's Jongwoon.." you smiled as you say your brothers name without honorifics..

"Hello." you greet Yesung on the other line..

"How are you.. i haven't receive any call from you.." Yesung said 

"I'm sorry.. I'm busy.. when will you comeback?" You asked him.. you missed him 

"Maybe, next week.After we finalize the details of extension. By the way we are planning to have our wedding next month..." Your brother said and you got excited..

"Oh That's cool!! Me too I'm getting married soon!" you said and Yesung falls into silence..

"Oh.. Kyuhyun-oppa just proposed this morning and I said yes.." you said as Kyuhyun is standing infront of you smiling.. 

"Oppa? did you just called him oppa? and he proposed? You must be crazy.." Yesung bombarded you with question.

"I know it's a sudden but.." you said and he cut you off

"Can I speak to him.." Yesung seriously ask you to talk to Kyuhyun

"But.." You hesitantly answer him.. What he will going to say? Is he going to tell Kyuhyun not to marry you?

"Give the phone to him.." He firmly said and you handed the phone to Kyuhyun

"Hyung.." Kyuhyun nervously talked to Yesung as he walk away from you.. you wanted to listen but he did not let you..

Kyuhyun walks towards you after they talked and handed your phone.. and he sat beside you on the couch 

"What did he say?" you asked him as you hug him

"He just told me not to hurt you.." he whispered that gave you shivers on you spine..

"Ohhh that's all?" you asked him again and he kissed your lips.. gently then it become playful and lustful..ad again.. there is a power of him that you always give into whatever he wants you to be.. You just let him touch every inch of you.. kiss every corners of you face.. 

"Baby.. I love you.." he whispered and you found yourself on top of him.. ing his shirt and you saw him gave you a smirk..

"I love you too.." you answered him and you kissed his chest.. you hear him groan as you trace his lean chest with your kisses..

He pulled off your shirt 

"You are so perfect.." he said and he suddenly grabbed your nape and start kissing you again as he playfully your hair.. He is strong enough to stand up from the couch as he wrapped your legs around his waist and he carried you like that towards the room without breaking the kiss.. You can tell by his actions that he is crazy over you.. You never knew this side of him until he claimed you and became his.. 

He gently laid you on bed.. and he your pants and he took it off for you... After that, he took off his pants.. You blushed again and he smiled..

"Why can you be cute and y at the same time.." he said and he devoured you again.. 

____________

Kyuhyun's POV

5pm

I woke up with her on my arms and her head is rested on my chest. I can feel her warm breaths on my skin..I caressed her angelic face I fall for her deeply and madly. I'm crazy over her.. 

 

"Are you serious about this?" Yesung-hyung asked me over the phone

"Yeah.. I am.." I said 

"Isn't this about Alex?" He asked me.. I could not blame him if I were in his place I will not give my sister to a broken person who just had a major break up 2 months ago..

"No.. It's not about Alex.. It's about _______. You know that she is always been a part of me since we were kids..and whether you believe me or not, my feelings are real for her.. 

"Isn't in a sudden? You been officially together for two weeks.." He is worried and I understand.. _______ is only  sibling he had.. and even he always bullied her he also spoiled her.. giving in to every demand she have.. 

"I don't want her to be with someone else.. I can see how her colleagues see her.. I'm scared that one day she might find a man better than me,." I explained further.. I heard him a sigh

"I know you are worried.. but I have to do this.. I wasted a lot of time before.. I fell for the wrong person.. I tried to deny this feeling I have always for her.. You knew about that right?" I continued and he sigh again

"You know how precious she is to me.. Don't dare mess up.. You know what I'm capable of.." He said and he laugh.. "Did she force you to marry her?" 

"No!" and I laughed to..

"Alright then Kyuhyun.. make her happy.. By the way.. Mindy and I were planning to have our wedding before we move here.." Yesung said and we hung up the phone 

 

Suddenly I felt her tears on my  chest..

"Babe.." I said as I lift her chin up to see her face.. She is crying.. but her eyes tells me that she is happy

"How can this moment be so perfect?" she asked me.. I asked my self the same question..

"How could I have loved you this much that I always want to be like this with you.." she continues.. as I wipe her tears off.. I lied when I always tell her that she is ugly when crying.. She is the most beautiful person for me..inside and out

"Forgive me for realizing it just now.." I said as I hold her right hand feel the ring around her finger

 

"Tell me baby... Am I dreaming? did you really said 'yes'?" i asked her and she gently kissed my lips.. 

"No you are not.. I want to marry you.. I want to be your forever.." With her words.. I lost in this moment.. So perfect moment

 

 

****************************************************************

A/N

Oh sorry this chap is crappy.. don't forget to leave comments.. because the more comments i receive, The more inspired I get! 

 

(KYUHYUN'S CLUB NO.1 PERFORMANCE IS SOOOOOO HOT.. I AM ENVIED WITH THE BACK UP DANCER LOL)