D-Day

When I Was Your Man

"Are you sure this is what you want?" Yesung anxiously ask you while the makeup artist finishing your make up..

"Yes.. This is what I want.." You smiled at him and he sighed

"Did he forced you?" You smile because your brother is so jittery about your own marriage

"Come on Jongwoon! He did not forced me!" You laugh and he smiled

"I'm going to kill him if he forced you.." Yesung laugh as your dad enters the scene

"Tell me my princess, why are you in a hurry? Are you pregnant?" Your father ask you and you smiled

"I'm going to kill him!" Yesung yelled

"No! Of course not!" You laughed upon seeing Yesung's reaction

"What about Mindy son?" You laughed hard because your father is longing for a grandchild.. 

"Unbelievable.." Yesung shook his head while he walks out from the room..

"Oppa.. wait!"  You called him back and he went towards you..

"Yes princess?"  Yesung smiled sweetly 

"See.. I told you I am getting married.." You and he laugh

" You have a sharp memory _______. Now I know you forced him right?" Yesung said as you both laugh.. 

"Of course not!" You yelled and you can see from the reflection that your brother and father is in tears

"Dad! Why are you crying?" You asked your father.. 

"My princess is getting married.." he said as he wipe his tears.. 

"Isn't this that you want? It's been a month since you told me that Kyuhyun and I should get married!" You laugh but tears start to well in your eyes..

"Oh Dr. Kim.. stop crying! Your make up!" The make up artist wiped off your tears.. and suddenly your mom popped out on the scene and she is crying too.. 

"C'mon guys! Please stop crying!" you yelled and you parents held you hand tightly..

"We are giving you in the hands of a good person.." Your father hold your trembling hands as Yesung escorted your mom towards the wedding hall 

"I know.." You smiled.

"Are you ready?" Your dad asked you and you nod.. you walk towards the closed entrance waiting for your name to be called...

The the wide door open and your eyes becomes hazy because of tears.. You heard a beautiful song played in the piano by your friend Ryeowook.. You can hear cheers and clapping hands.. You can see Kyuhyun waiting for you at the end of the aisle..your heart beats fast and beats harder as it could. With your knees shaking.. you took single gentle step towards the man you have love for all your life.. 

He reached out your hand and offered you eternity...

 

________

 

Kyuhyun's POV

I am here standing at the end of the aisle as Yesung enters the hall.... He walks over me with his mother in his arms.. they are both in tears.. They get emotional because I'm taking away their princess from them forever.. My eyes becomes blurry as he place his hans on my shoulder and he smiled

"You know that I dis agree with this but since I love you and I love my sister, I decided to accept it. Make her happy... Like you always did.." He gently pats my shoulder and small tears start to appear in my eyes 

"Thank you.." I said as I hold his hand with my trembling hands..

"Nervous?" He asked me and stood by me..

"Yeah.." I said and sighed

Suddenly the gates of eternity opened as I saw my angel in his fathers arms walking in his beautiful white wedding dress.. My heart jumps as she steps closer to me.. the closer the faster my heart beats.. 

 

"Oppa! Please let's play.." ________ said as she pull Yesung in the middle of the park..

'You have Kyuhyun as playmate.." Yesung pouted and I hold his other hand..

"come on hyung.. play with us.." I pleaded..

"Alright.. What we are going to play?"  He ask us and we shook our head as a sign that we don't know what to do..

"Alright! Alright I have a game in mind.. _______ pick up flowers every where.." Yesung ordered and the naive and pretty 8 year old ______ obeyed and went back with a handful of random flowers..

"Kyuhyun.. You stand here and you princess you go over there!" He commands us and as dongsaengs we obeyed

"Hyung what we are doing?" I ask him as i getting the idea of the play he wants..

"Now I'm the minister and you..you are getting married.." Yesung said like a boss

 

I've woken to my daydream when I felt her fathers hand on my shoulder as I reach for her hand.. The world suddenly stopped turning.. It is her your true love.. destined for you to love since the beginning.. 

"Hey.. don't stare like that.. I'm getting nervous" She whispered when I cannot take my eyes on her..

"Wow you are so beautiful..." i uttered and she smiled..

"I'm nervous.." She said as we walk towards the middle

"Me too.."I smiled as I place her hand around my arms..

"Families and friends we are here to witness the union of Cho Kyuhyun and Kim _______." The minister started and she tightened her grip on my arm..

"Cho Kyuhyun, do you accept Kim ______ as your wife?" The minister ask me and I hold her hand

"Yes I do.. I do want to be your husband.. to love you.. to stay with you forever.." I said as I hold her hand and slipped the ring on it.. 

"Kim ______, Do you accept Cho Kyuhyun as your husband?" He ask her and she look into my eyes as tears starts to fall..

"You are the most wonderful person I ever had.. I cannot imagine life without you..Yes.. I do want to be your wife," she said and she put a ring on mine..

I can hardly hear people cheer because all I can hear is our heartbeats...

"Ladies and gentlemen.. I give to you.. Mr. and Mrs. Cho Kyuhyun.." And the people inside roared into cheers as I saw my mother and my mother in law in tears as they clap their hands.. My father in law wiping his tear off her eyes as comforted by my father.. Yesung and and His wife Mindy sweetly hold each other  hands

"You made me the most happiest man in the world" I whispered and she smiled and blushed

"I'm your wife now.." she could not believe it.. her eyes is shining like a star in the night and i kissed her.. The world stopped again..

"I can't wait for tonight.." I whispered and she stepped on my foot..

"Don't plan anything like sneaking out from your own wedding.. See those guys? they are going to kill you.." she said as she point out her love struck brother and her father..

"well I do have plans but I know this is important for you so I decided to abort my plans.." I smiled and she hugged me tight..

"Now it's time to greet them all.. one by one.." She pouted 

"Yeah.." I said and we walked toward the crowd 

"You are my wife now.." I said and she kissed my cheeks..

"Yeah.. i'm your wife now.."