Out of My League

When I Was Your Man

You hesitantly talk to Kyuhyun about your plans this Saturday morning with Minho and the rest of your friends.. There's something with in you says that you should spend your them.. and sonething tells you with Kyuhyun.. Since Kyuhyun doesnt have any plans yet.. you decidedt to ask his permision if he wants you to go with them.. This is new to you.. since, you are known to be a stubborn and spoiled that you can't do whatever you want even if others will tie you down.. But now.. you are asking for permision.. and that is a new feeling.. he is your first love, first kiss.. first boyfriend..

"Kyu.. err.." you mumbled when you both are playing Play Station,..

"What is that? Is there something you want to say?" as he keeps his focus to the game.. He is good in playing video and computer games.. 

"Let's pause this for a while.. I don't want you to get distracted.." you nervously ask him.. you are nervous that he will explode to anger again..

He paused the gameand faced you..with a confused look..yet he smiles

"I.. M-Minho invited me to a movie, themepark. with other friends.. and.." you started to drop the bomb.. and you was surprised by his reaction.. he's not mad

"Oh.. you want to go?" he finished the words you suppose to say..

"Yeah.. it it is okay.. with you.. but if you don't want.. I'll just stay here with you" you said.. wishing that he will not get mad..

"Oh baby.. you can go anytime you want.. you don't have to ask me.." he said smiling but you can feel the sadness in him.. you hug him on the back as he resumed the game..

"If you don't want me to come.. I won't.." You said.. you feel like you are turning your back on him..You hear him chuckle

"Why you have to ask my permission?" he ask you while pressing the controller..

"You are my boyfriend right? so I was just thinking that from now on.. I'll tell you where I will go and whom I'm going with..'' you blushed upon saying those words.. You barely hear him swallowed.. you can hear his heartbeat synchronized with yours..

"For that, yeah.. that's right.. you should tell me everything.." He said.. you can hear him clears his throat.. 'what's happening to him?' you thought..

"But.. If you want to go with me.. I think that is good idea.." You said. You are indirectly asking him for a date? you laugh inside

"Really? Oh you know how i love movies and theme park.. i thought of that too but I don't want you feel suffocated with me so i did not pushed that idea. but since you opened it.. Well yes.. I love to!" He excitedly hugs you and kissed you in the corner of your lips..

"So.. we better go now so we can spend time alone until they arrive.." he stood up and turned the console off.. and he assists you from standing up..

You laugh.. and he look back at you with a question on his eyes..

"I'm just happy.." you said and he laugh too.. 

"You should be happy always.." he smiled and you melt.. He's the same person now.. the same person you known all of your life.. You wished that he stays like this forever with you.. but still the pain of being the no.2 in his heart crashed your dream.. 

He waits for you for almost an hour.. You could not pick clothes that you are going to wear.. You are excited to go out with him.. 

You runs towards his car.. and you saw him in a jeans and simple blue shirt and shades standing outside the passenger's side.. frowning.. but your heart beats tripple time.. he's so hot with those pair of shade you gave him 2 years ago.. 

"Aishh what took you so long?.." he asked you but deep inside he's like a fanboy rooting for you... he opened the car door for you..

"Sorry.. I - I can't decide what to wear.." you told him as soon as he got inside the car.. 

"You can wear any thing.. unless you are showing off to Minho.." He said with the gloomy look in his eyes.. "Seatbelt Miss.." 

'I'm sorry..' you cant barely put the seatbelt because you are too nervous.. he is so sensitive on seatbelts.. because he had an accident 3 years ago.. He laughed upon seeing you he helped you to buckle up..

"Thanks.. and by the way.. it is you.. whom I want to look pretty.." You can't just believe on what you just said..

_____

Kyuhyun's POV

I am so excited with this date.. wait date? I'm not the one who asked her out.. What ever.. i should enjoy this.. and to spy on her..

My heart stops when I saw her running towards me.. with skinny blue jeans.. and white long sleeve shirt.. with a light make up.. simple but damn she's hot. I can feel the blood rushing towards my face.. I frowned to conceal the feeling..

"Aishh what took you so long?.." I asked her. sounded a little bit irritated but I am jus pretending.. who can get mad at her? 

"Sorry.. I - I can't decide what to wear.." She explained to you as soon as you got inside the car..

 "You can wear anything.. unless you are showing off to Minho.." I joked but i felt uneasy because I was about to start the engine when I noticed that she forgot to buckle up..

"Seatbelt Miss" I said and she try to buckle up.. but she is too excited going out with her friend so she cant do it.. I leaned my self towards her and I put it for her..

"Thanks.. and by the way.. It is you whom I want to look pretty.." I heard her words and my heart wants to jump out.. Wait.. why am I like this around her??

She laughed while she blush..I mean she giggled.. Oh boy.. this girl is the only one who made me feel like this.. 

She played he player on the car.. and I was consumed by the song.. 

http://youtu.be/baNnJDM5sPk

 

it's her hair and her eyes today 
that just simply take me away 
and the feeling that i'm falling further in love 
makes me shiver but in a good way
all the times i have sat and stared 
as she thoughtfully thumbs through her hair
and she purses her lips, bats her eyes as she plays,
with me sitting there slack-jawed and nothing to say 
coz i love her with all that i am 
and my voice shakes along with my hands 
coz she’s all that I see and she’s all that I need
and i'm out of my league once again 

it's a masterful melody when she calls out my name to me
as the world spins around her she laughs, rolls her eyes 
and i feel like i'm falling but it's no surprise 
coz i love her with all that i am 
and my voice shakes along with my hands 
cause it's frightening to be swimming in this strange sea 
but i'd rather be here than on land 
yes she's all that i see and she's all that i need 
and i'm out of my league once again

it's her hair and her eyes today 
that just simply take me away 
and the feeling that i'm falling further in love 
makes me shiver but in a good way
all the times i have sat and stared 
as she thoughtfully thumbs through her hair
and she purses her lips, bats her eyes as she plays,
with me sitting there slack-jawed and nothing to say 
coz i love her with all that i am 
and my voice shakes along with my hands 
cause it's frightening to be swimming in this strange sea 
but i'd rather be here than on land 
yes she's all that i see and she's all that i need 
and i'm out of my league once again
 
"Wow!"she explained that made me realized that I sing along with it the whole time.. with my whole heart.. Oh this must be something.. the words just like came out naturally from my heart.. Is she pushing me out of my league?
 
"But. oppa is better singer than you.." she said as she avoids my stare in her eyes.. I felt like I am deprived of her soul because she would not let me look into her eyes..
 
"I know.. you are always his fan. I'm jealous.."I laughed.. wow that was great.. the feeling is great..
 
"I'm also a fan of yours. Remember?? I made a banner for you saying 'I love you Kyuhyun' but oppa envied so he told me to make another 'I love you Yesung' banner" she reminds me of the day we still in a band. Yeah I can still remember that he hold it up like a fangirl during performances..
 
"I remember.. When I sing my line you have to raise my banner.. and if it's hyung's you have to raise his.. but I saw him dis appointed when you accidentally raised mine during his line that the fans laughed.." I laughed as i recall those cute moments..
 
"I remember that.. and he bullied me all day.. and I stayed in your apartment for a week..until he gave in.." she laughed..
 
"I miss the old us Kyu.. I mean it's not that i don't want to be your girlfriend.. but.. The old days is treasured.."she smiled.. wait she just said that it's not that she dont want me to be her boyfriend.. that means..
 
"When I asked you to be my girlfriend.. are you willingly accepted it or just because you are my bestfriend and you are so gulity of seeing me being a bastard.." I asked her..she blushed
 
"Both.." she took the courage to tell those words.. "Look, i'm 26 and i have no boyfriend since birth... so I think besides of being a baby sitter to you.. I guess I need to experience having a boyfriend.." something inside hurts upon hearing those words..
 
"Oh.. we're here Buddy!" she exclaimed..
"Mind if I call Minho?" she asked and I nodded..
 
 
"Choi Minho.. I decided to bring Kyuhyun with me.. if that's okay..are you sure? Oh thanks.. by the way what movie are we going to watch? You haven't ask them? Well ask them now.. so that Kyuhyun and I could buy tickets for us.. what? no.. you pay for it dummy.. alright bye see you later.." she ended the call..
 
"Aish could he just spend a little for us?" she stammered.. and I laugh
 
"Now I know why he call you Boss.." i laughed and she hit my arm.. 
 
"Oh Cho Kyuhyun.. laugh.. just laugh or you are dead.." She said as I found a spot in the parking lot.. I look at her eyes.. and my face automatically leaned on her and I kissed her.. and she kissed me back.. she has something that she only have.. something missing when I'm with Alex.. something I only felt with her.. .. I belong to her.. at the very begining