Rain

When I Was Your Man

You helped him finish some paperworks in his company.. You learned that they are opening another company in Japan.. and You also learned that your brother is going to manage it.. Since Mindy is based also in Japan..That will be good for the two of them since they are engaged.. You are not in the mood to talk to Kyuhyun.. You are confused by his actions.. 

Your phone keeps on ringing but you chose to ignore it as your mind floats to somewhere else... 

"Baby.. answer your phone.." He sweetly tells you and you are so annoyed by his mood swings..

You answered it..
 

"What?!" you yelled 

"Oh sorry are you busy?" Minho is on the other line..

"A little bit why?" you ask him.. you felt relieved from the sadness upon hearing his voice..

"Well I have a surprise for you.." he said and you smiled..

"Come on spill it.. I'm getting nervous right now.." you demanded him

"I passed our application on Pediatrics Cancer Unit right?" he said ..

"And..??" 

"We are accepted!" He said and you screamed!

"Yes! Yes! so you mean aside from being a resident in the whole pediatric department we do Cancer? OMG Min! I want to hug you right now!" you screamed and you faced you boyfriend with not-so-good-facial-reaction..

"Ya! tone down.. my ear drums.." he said..

"Oh sorry i'm just so excited! You know what, I'm gonna treat you lunch on the first day" you said 

"Hahaha thanks boss.." he said..

"You are welcome! I have to end this now.." You ended the call and you drop yourself on the couch..

 

"Holy .. this is so great!" You said as you stared at the ceiling forgetting that there is someone with you.. You are overwhelmed by the fact that your dream residency is in your hand.. 

"Perfect.. hitting two birds in a stone. Choi Minho.. you are really the man.." you said and you startled when someone sit beside you in the couch..

"You seems to be happy.."  Kyuhyun said in a modulated voice.. he is trying not to confront you being so close with Minho..

"Yeah.. I am.." you said still staring at the ceiling..

"Well.. I know you are still mad about what I said this morning.." he seems to be apologetic and remorseful but you just can't give in to him right now..

"You don't want to talk about it right so.. shut up.." you said said and you can feel the friction that is now forming between you two..

 "Fine..' he said and he stood up.. when suddenly there is a knock on the door..

He opened the door and you brother smiled..

"Lunch guys.." Yesung said and you stood up upon hearing his voice..
 

"Hey! That's i am waiting for!!!" you jump towards him and you hold you brother's hand.. You ignored Kyuhyun on purpose

The three of you walk towards the elevator.. 

"So.. are you staying in Japan?" you opened the topic to your brother.. You saw them look at each others eyes..

"How did you know that?" Yesung asked you as he stares at Kyuhyun.. and Kyuhyun shook his head..

"Look.. you know that I don't want you keep secret from me." you smiled though some how. you are sad because the one who been with you is now having his own life

"I'm sorry princess.. I don't mean to hide it.. I just don't want you worry.." 

"It's alright.. chase you dreams.. chase your dreams with the love of your life.."you smiled with understanding..

"Oh since you are like that?" You brother teased you..

"Well, for a change... "you laugh and you can see Kyuhyun staring at you the whole time.. you want to punish him for playing with your heart

"That's good.." Yesung said as you walk straight toward the cafe..

"Well.. I guess I have to treat you both for lunch!" you said.. 

Your brother stared at you with a surprised expression..

"She got accepted on Pediatric Cancer Department.." Kyuhyuh spoiled the moment..

"THANK YOU.," you said sarcastically as you walk towards a table..

"Really?! Wow that's great!" Yesung said "I need to tell Mindy..excuse me.." 

You nodded as your brother walks away from you..

"Are you ignoring me?" 

"No.."

"Why are you acting like this?" 

"Please don't spoil the day.." 

"You seemed to be excited upon talking to Minho."

"Why not? He brought a good news!"

He paused.. you looked away and you saw people around you looking at you..

"Look buddy... let's not argue okay? I don't want to spoil my happiness.."you said as he furiously stared at you.. then the heat cools off when you brother rushed towards you..

"Sis, i'm sorry.. I cannot spend time with you.. i need to go to Mindy's. Her parents expecting me.." You nodded and he smiled..

"Bro.. i have to go." he said to Kyuhyun..

"Take care hyung.. say Hi to noona for me.." 

Then Yesung fades away and the awkwardness starts to fall between you.. You silently eat the food you ordered.. 

"So you really want children huh?"he breaks the silence.. you smiled..

"Yes.. I love children.. and hoping I have my own soon.." you smiled at him and you can feel hes relief

He falls into silence.. You know how he dislike children.. You heard them one time that Alex and him arguing about having baby..

"That's good.. you are holding you dreams in your hands.." he said..

"Not all.." you said and you hurt more than you can think of.. Yes.. not all dream do come true.. having him forever is one of those..

You finished eating when suddenly he grabs your hand..

"Where are we going?" you ask him..

"Since you are a good girl.. I'll treat you Ice cream and let's stay in the park near the house.." He said and you want to protest when suddenly he kissed you in the midst of the crowd..

"Omo! They really are together!" one of the employee said..

"They are great for each other.. so sweet.." the other one said with a squeal..

"See I told you.. they are more compatible than the ex.." 

 

"Hey.. we should stop.." you  whispered when you realized that you are kissing for more than 2 minutes..

"I'm sorry.. I want to kiss you so badly.. but you all have to do is ignore me.."he said that made you feel guilty

"I'm sorry.." you said and you are about to enter the elevator when you see Mr. Lee holding your things.. 

"I called him to bring your things down so that we don't have to go up.." he smiled that made you want to burst..

"Thank you Mr. Lee.." You said and he bowed..

'And oh Mr. Lee.. how are you and the kids?" you asked him and you see the gladness in his eyes

"The twins are okay now doc.." Mr. Lee smiled..You helped him once when the twins got a life threatening disease..

"OH that's great! We have to go Mr. Lee!" you waved at the guy in his early 30's..

You searched for your car key and you see Kyuhyun holding it..

"I am going to drive this time.." he smiled.. and you nodded..

 

After few minutes.. you reached the house and Kyuhyun parked the car..He holds your hand as you walk towards the park.. 

"I left my phone inside the car.." you said and he stopped..

"I left mine too.."

"i have to get it.." 

"No you don't i dont want anyone calling both of us while dating.." 

"Dating?" 

"Yes.." 

"You call this a date?" 

"WHAT ARE YOU? ISN'T THIS A DATE?" 

"Chill.. I'm just... confused,, that's all.. and stop yelling,.." 

"I'm sorry babe,," 

You smiled..but you frowned when suddenly.. drops of water fro the sky starts to fall..

"THIS IS INSANE!!"you heard Kyuhyun screamed of disbelief..

The drops becomes bigger as it increases.. he try to take a cover but you pulled him towards the park..

"What the hell you doing?!" he yelled..

"Enjoying the rain!" You shouted

"You such a kid.." He smiled 

"I missed this Kyuhyun! It's been a long time i went out of the rain with my bestfriend.. I missed you so badly.." you said and you ran away from him..

"Catch me!!" you yelled and you both running around the park under the rain..

He caught you and you kissed in the middle of the park..

"You can not do about the rain.. it will pour anytime when you did not expect it.. all you ave to do is to play along until it fades.."you whispered to him 

"You are confusing sometimes.." He said while hugging you because he knows that you are good in playing words

"Let's go home before we catch colds.."you said and you run toward his house..

You entered the house and you see him staring at you.. you feel uneasy.. you looked down at your body and you realized you are wearing a white shirt ant your bra is exposed..

You blushed as you see him stares at you as he come closer to you..

He grabbed your waist and kissed you passionately and you can feel his burning desire that waken up yours..

"You can not do about the rain.. it will pour anytime when you did not expect it.. all you ave to do is to play along until it fades.." you thought.. 

"Babe.. I think I can't hold this anymore.. can we." he asked you and you nodded..