Please Consider

When I Was Your Man

You are so shocked upon seeing what he has giving you.. a very seductive red lingerie, made of lace.. you blushed  upon seeing your self on the mirror..  You know that Kyuhyun can't control himself when he see you in it so, you went on bed and cover yourself with blanket.. 

"I don't believe you. I know this is part of your plan ert.." you thought as you hide your face underneath the blanket...

He went downstairs to give you privacy on changing. He keep on drinking wine because he feel stuffy.. he cannot get you off his mind.. He occasionally cursing himself..

"How can't I touch her? I always have the urge to do so.. what ever she wears, what ever she do makes me want to touch her..and with that thing on her? Oh God I'm crazy" he stammer as he try to cool down himself. 

After an hour of being alone.. he marched toward his room with a victorious smile..

He found you sleeping.. he moved gently closer to you. You sleep soundly without knowing that the blanket the covers your body falls down you feet..

He is so by your flawless skin and your scent..

You feel warm and moist tracing your nape down to your spine.. Your heart beats fast and your heat starting to take it's toll upon you.. you know who is responsible to this feeling..

"Hey.." you said as you barely open your eyes as you face Kyuhyun..He stopped and stared at you with lust in his eyes.. 

"Didn't I told you not to touch me?" you weakly said because you are torn between giving in and refusing.. your heat taking it's toll on you..

"Yes.. I remembered you told me that.." Kyuhyun said as he crawled over you.. 

"Then why are you doing this? Is this part of your evil plan?" you ask him as he gently pinned your arms on the bed to prevent you from moving..

"No.. I haven't planned this at all.." he start kissing your neck..gently..

"Hey.. get off.." you said but he did not listen..

"I told you not to touch me right?" You reminded him.. but he still kissing you and your sanity is now on a single ply of thread..

"I did not promise.." he whispered to your ears and he on your earlobe..

You lost your sense of control.. and lust took over you.. you let your moan escape.. and it made him more crazier about you.. 

"So.. I guess you won again.." you whispered as you bite your lower lip and he grinned.. he still holding on your arms.. as he kissed your lips.. tasting every inch of it..

"You look good with these clothes.."he complimented you as his lips playfully claiming yours.. You felt that his grip has loosen and you put your arms around his neck..

"You're drunk.." you whisper because you taste and smell wine on his mouth..

"I'm sober baby.." he said and you know he is.. because he can tolerate drinking wine.. he began caressing your skin.. down to your thigh and he lift up your lingerie.. You felt his between your thighs.. you know that he wants to claim you at anytime.. he stop kissing you and he remove his shirt and pajamas and his boxer and you feel your blood pooling on your cheeks upon seeing his manhood..

"Shy baby.." he said and you both laugh.. He start kissing your shoulders down to you collar bones and he gently kissed your cleavage.. you closed your eyes because you cannot contain the pleasure he is giving you every time.. you can feel that you are very much aroused of everything he does.. 

He pull off your night dress and he took off your lacy underwear..

"Tell me.. you don't want to be touched?" he smirked as he start touching you in between your thighs.. his victorious smile covers his face as he feel your wetness.. you moaned his name as a signal that you are ready for him.. he don't want you to beg for it so he gently shove himself into you.. You hear him curse..

"You feel so good ______." he said as he move faster inside you as you ask for more..

He can feel your wall tightens as you are reaching the peak with him.. he made his pace faster until you both meet at the height of the moment.. He rested himself on the top of you.. without taking himself out of you.. 

"This is my first time doing this in this room.." he whispered as he is gasping for air.. you laugh as put your hand around him and caress his sweaty back.. 

"I love you Kyuhyun..I love everything about you.I love all of you.." you whispered..as you kiss his cheeks..

"Thank you for loving me this way.." he said as you hear his heartbeat trying to catch up with yours.. 

"You quite heavy.." you said and he rolled on your side as he pull sheet to cover you.

"Let's sleep.. We are leaving tomorrow at 9 am.." he said as he put his left arm beneath your neck and the right over you and pulled you closer to him..

"Seriously, is this not part of your plan?" you ask him..

"Which? Making love with you here, of course that was part of the plan.. but these y lingerie.. no.. but I guess that is a genius idea.." he said and you pinched him

"Naughty.. ert.." you said as your face turn to red.. you starting to like the idea.. "I'll surprise him one day.." you thought.. 

"About the birth control.." he opened the topic.. 

"What about that? Is there any problem?" you lift your face to look at him..

"I think.. you can skip the next appointment.." he said.. seriously.. 

"Oh..that.. why? I though you don't want to have kids.. yet.." you said and you saw his face turns seriously..

"Before, but when I see you carrying a baby in the hospital.. I felt something inside me wanting you to carry my own child in your arms.." He said as he tighten his embrace to you..

"What? You see me carrying a patient? How? Are you stalking me?"  you bombarded him with questions and he laugh..

"Technically.. yes I'm a stalker.."Kyuhyun said and you gasp for air..

"Your insane.. "you said with disbelief..

"I am.." He said as he laugh harder..

"Creepy.. scary.." you smiled.. you just can't contain the feeling of loving him

"About that.. let me think first.. It's not that i don't want to have baby with you. but.." you said but he kissed your lips tenderly..

"Please consider.." he said and you fall in love with  him again.. and again and you nodded

"I will skip the next appointment.." you said and you kissed him good night..

 

You woke up in early in the morning with his arms around you.. You smiled as his words last night ringin into your ears.. Kyuhyun wants to have child with you? Now the doubts and fear finally left your heart for good.. You could not contain the joy inside your heart.. You leaned your face to him to kiss him..

"Boo!" he surprised you.. you were startled and you both laugh..

"You are so mean.." you said and you give him a sweet kiss on the corner of his lips..

"You are so cute.." he said as he kiss the bridge of your nose.. this moment was one of the best you shared.. he is so playful sometimes 

He traces his fingers to your messy long black hair.. 

"I never thought of wanting you forever.." he seriously said and you smiled.. You never thought of having him finally

"Is that good? or bad?" you as him as you playfully trace kisses on his jaw line..

"Both" and he laugh..

"Why?" you ask him as you put your right ear on his chest to hear his heart beat.. it's fast like yours...

"Bad? because I have to take care of a spoiled brat like you.. Good? I'm feel so alive when I'm with you.." he confesses and you could not respond..

"You are so special that I never brought any girls in my past here.. because this room is belong to us ever since.." he said and tears in your eyes began to fell.. 

"Kyu.." a  7 year old girl , ran towards Kyuhyun's room..

"Why are you crying my princess?"  the 7 year old Kyuhyun ask her..

"Ye-oppa.. he don't want to play with me.." she said between sobs.. 

"Oh.. let him be.. I'm here.. I will let you play with my toys.." he said..

"You have dolls?" the girl widened her eyes..

"No.. I'm a boy.. Why should I play dolls?" Kyuhyun said and the girl start crying again..

"Here.. seat here beside me.. I will tell you story.." he said as she climbs up on his bed..

"Don't cry.. you're ugly when you cry."  he smiled

 

"Don't cry.. you're ugly when you cry..'' you heard him chuckle as his chest becomes wet because of tears from your eyes..

"This is crazy.." you said and you laugh..

"What's funny?" he was amused by your expression

"I just recalled those moments that I always come here whenever that Jongwoon don't want to play with me.." you smiled..

"And? what is funny there?" he wrinkled his forehead as his eyebrows meets

"The funny thing is.. 'Dont cry.. you're ugly when you cry' and to look pretty in your eyes.. even though it hurts.. I try to smile.." you laugh.. and he smiled.. 

"You are so good.. but so mean at the same time.. you save me from my bully brother.. then you end up bullying me.." you said that make him bursts to laughter..

"Until now.. you're like that.. even when we are making love.. you never fail to bully me around.." you said and you embrace him

"because you are stubborn" he said and he kissed your forehead..

"i just don't want being bossed sometimes.." you said and you laugh when you heard growl from is stomach..

"I guess time for us to eat.." he said and he handed you  his shirt.. "Wear this " 

You nodded and you pull the sheets up.. 

"I'll go and get Ahra's toiletries and dress.' he said and he stood up and wear his boxer.. 

"Did you tell her?" you said.. she never let any one to touch her things except you..

"Yes.. I called her last night..I told her I don't want you to go home .." he grinned and you throw him a pillow..

"tcch.." you told him as he put on his shirt..

"I love you babe..'' he said as he put his hand over his head forming a heart..

"You are so adorable.." you said and he runs away from the room.. 

You hear him laugh outside.. Mrs. Lee,  the household must have arrived.. she also know you ever since... 

"What took him so long?" you said as you waited for him for minutes..

You heard his footsteps...and the door opened.. 

"Sorry.. I took a bath on the guest room.." he smiled and he handed you the things he get from his sister's room..

"Thanks.." you said and you wrap you stood up with his shirt on.. you took out some undies on his naughty package from last night.. He widened his eyes..and smiled..

"ert.. stop smiling.. it scares me.." you laugh.. 

"I just thought that you can adapt easily.." he said referring on wearing those things when last night you are so annoyed and embarrassed about it.. now you are comfortable..

"I'm a doctor right? I know that more than a half of your brain, process thoughts about ..and I also know.. that a guy want's her girl wear these kind of things.." you said and he smile letting you know that he thinks that way too..

"Ya! Is that true? Aish!' you marched toward his bathroom.. and you hear his laughter roared inside..

 

After You eat breakfast you left the house and went home.. You have to be at the hospital at 3pm.. 

9:00am.. He drive towards a familiar place.. Your heart beat race..He is taking you to your favorite place on earth...The Han River

 

He opened the door the car for you and you took a deep breath.. he leaned you on his car.. and he took out something from his pocket..

You cannot move.. you place you both hand on your mouth..as tear escapes from your eyes.. you see his shaky hand as he open the box.. Is he nervous too? 

"I don't know.. what will the future bring.. you know i have this empty spot in my heart that only you can fill.." he said as he barely can't open the box because his hands is too shaky.."ah.... how can I be so nervous.." 

You cried..your heart stops beating at the moment you saw what's inside..

"Please.. consider..' he said and he clears is throat.. "Damn.." you hear him curse himself..

"Please consider me to be in your life..forever.. I cannot promise you that I wont mess up but.. please consider.. I want to be there for you.. as you been always here for me.. Please marry me..Kim _______." 

_______

a/n

 

Hohoho thanks for reading.. What you think is she going to consider???