Forgive me..

When I Was Your Man

 

He gently kissed your fore head as he covers you with blanket.. You see his bleeding hands and you immediately called room service for ice.. you put some bandages on his hand as you both not talking to each other,, You are hurt and falling apart but you choose not to speak.. He looked at you while you are taking care of his injured hands.. tears starts to fall into your cheeks..as you find courage to ask him..

"About.. the guy.. I don't know him.. and he knows I'm married..."  You choked as you try to explain things that you shouldn't have.. 

He just stares at you.. with his remorseful eyes..

"I will never cheat on you.. I will never ever do that..' you gently shook your head and you start to cry..

"Kyuhyun.. I love you.. and it hurts.. If i could find a way out of this I will run away from this damn feelings I have for you.." you said and he wiped off your tears..

"i'm the one who should explain here.." he started to speak.. 

"I don't know that Alex is here.. she saw me.. and we have a small talk.." he explains..

"But what you did to me.." You said but he cuts you out

"What I did to you is unforgivable.. I forced you... and I hurt you.There is nothing between me and Alex.. We are just friends.. She is here with her new boyfriend." he said as he touch the cuts on your lips created by his kisses..you took his hand and you place it in your cheeks..

"I should have not reacted that way.. I'm just scared that you run away with him because of what you saw.." he said and he took your hands stained with his own blood and he kissed it.. Your heart melted by his action.. 

"Baby.. please.. forget what happened.. I know this is not right because this is supposedly our honeymoon.. " he wiped off our tears by light kisses..

"Forgive me.." he whispered to you 

"Kyu.. You need to take analgesics.." you said and you are about to get the medicine he quickly cupped your face and kissed you gently..

"Kyu.. please stop.. my lips still hurts.." you gently push him off you and he hugged you.. 

"Baby.. please I love you and I regret what I have done.."he said and you gently kissed his lips while you groan in pain.. 

"Shhhh.. Stop.. I forgive you.. I'll get the medicine then we will sleep.." You said as you hug him..

"Say you still loveme.." he demanded and you smiled..

"I loved you for a long time.. and I still love you.." You stood up and you get your medicines in your bag..

"Here.." you gave him a glass of water and the medicine..

He put the glass on the bed side table and he pulled you on his lap..he nuzzled his face on your chest as you gently touches every strand of his hair..

"I love you." you whispered to him and he looked at you with his worried eyes..

He gently lay you down on the bed..and gently kissed your lips as you close you eyes.. he has this power that you forgive him.. he took off the blanket that wrapped around your body and he starts to touch every inch of you skin.. How can you refuse this time when  your love for him is greater than anything else.. Even the rage that you both experienced earlier.. you smiled because of the thought that the monster is tamed and you lovingly wrapped your hand and legs around him..

"Aren't you tired?" You ask him as he lowers his kisses tou your jaw.. and he shook his head..

"We do this all they.. still you aren't tired?" you ask him and he laugh..

"Why is this called honeymoon if we are not going to make love all day and night.." he said and you blush and you laugh.. 

"You're still blushing.." he whispered 

"Love me.." you whispered as you run your fingers to trace his spine...he grazes over your skin.. leaving love marks.. 

"i warned you not to go near to other guys.." he said and you smiled as he kissed your neck..

"I know how possessive and jealous you are.." you said and he mad love to you again and you fell asleep in his arms..

 

------

Kyuhyun's POV

She fell asleep in my arms.. How can she be so forgiving? after What i did to her she still want to be with me.. I hate my self right now.. 

I tried to control my self not to pull her somewhere and kiss her.. but when I saw her sitting next to other guys it boils my blood..and Alex I know she saw Alex talking to me that's why worry and rage made me reacted that way.. 

Alex introduced me with his boyfriend.. and we talked for a while while i was waiting for her.. 

I look at the clock and it's 3 in the morning I haven't slept even a minute.. 

"I love you.." i whispered to her and she slowly opened her eyes..

"still awake? how's you hand?" she ask me and I smiled

"Compare to what I did to you.." I said but she put her fingers on my lips..

"shhhh.. let's forget it..This is our last day here we are leaving tomorrow so.. stop talking about last night.." she said 

"What you want to do?" I asked her.. and she closes her eyes again..

"Sleep. eat. swim.." she smiled and I laugh..

"Sllep, eat, swim, and make love all day.." i said and she thumps my chest

"aww babe! that hurts.."I scowled and she laugh

"How can you be that so.. ert.." She ask me 

"Because like what I said before.. everything you do turns me on.." I kissed her lips..

"Shut up!' and she laugh..

"Kyuhyun.. let's sleep..." she said and I closed my eyes.. 

 

10am.. I woke up with out her by my side.. I saw her siting on a couch wearing my shirt talking some one on the phone..

"Yes mom. we will arrive tomorrow afternoon.. see you soon.. on week ends.." she said and she smiled at me when Ishe saw me wearing my pants..

"Okay.. bye.. I love you too.. send my love to dad and Jongwoon.."  she said and I tenderly kissed her lips.. 

"Breakfast? I'll call the room service.." She said and I hugged her..

"I miss the breakfast you make.." I said and she kiss me.. 

"I missed cooking for you too..This will be the last day so.." she stopped talking when she saw my fist swollen..

"It still hurts? Let's eat first then take pain meds.." she said and she rested her head on my lap.. 

"I love you babe.."I said and she smiled/..

"I don't want you go near to any girls either.. You are mine.." she said and we cuddled 

"See cuddling is better.." she continued and i laugh

"Alright.. cuddling all day.." I said as she gently touches my swollen fist