Second Month, and I lost Everything

When I Was Your Man

 

You spent 2 weeks away from him.. Two week of hell.. You see him every day with Alex.. and you want to kill them both for breaking your heart.. and even breaking your little one's heart..You went to the doctor after suffering a minor cramps that was caused by stress.

"Now tell me 'I Told You So'.." You said when Minho took his seat beside you in a park near the hospital..

"_______. I'm sorry.. I just don't know how to comfort you now.." Minho said as he offered you a can of soda..  

"I should be the one to say sorry because he dragged you into this situation.." You said and you took the soda from him..

"I don't know.. I hate him.. I want to beat the out of him by hurting you like this.." Minho said as he clenched his fist..

"All is said and done Minho.. Even if you kill him, I will be ending up alone.." You said and you took a sip.. 

"But I hate to see you like this.. and.." he added and his phone rings..

"I'm sorry boss.. I have to leave.." he said and you nodded as you watch him run towards the hospital lobby..

 

The same day, you went to the company to file your resignation. It’s time for you to get distance with Kyuhyun. You saw Kyuhyun entering the building.. Looking so tired and un happy as Alex walking at his side.. You saw the people whispering around and looking at you with odd look.. Your heart breaks even more thinking that they really are together now.. You and Kyuhyun have a couple of seconds eye contact and you look away..

 

"I hate them.."  you whispered.. Kyuhyun enters the elevator.. and Alex saw you and she walks towards you..

Before you can run away from her.. she grabbed you hand..

"_______, Wait!" she said and you face her.. She smiled

"Thank you for being with Kyuhyun while I am away.. as you see, we are back together " she faked a smile as your anger boils inside you..

"You can have him.." you said and she laughs

"You gave him away just like that?" she said mocking you.. 

"You deserve him Alex.. a heartless and monster Kyuhyun you deserve him.." You said 

“I am excited about you getting divorced.. You know..he said that he is going to marry me after.” She said with a sly smile

“Oh.. How sure are you that I am filing the divorce? I can’t let you both get away from me like that..” You laugh and she grabbed your arms..as her nails dig deep into your skin..

"You are a ________." she whispered and you laugh..

"Who is the ? I may be a in your eyes and Kyuhyun's but the true is you. A home wrecker." You said and she tightened her grip making you groan because of pain..

"What did you said? I am a home wrecker?" she furiously ask you shaking you..

"What did you call the drama you made? Taking the husband away from his wife and un born child.." You hissed at her and she pushed you ahrd as you fell into the ground..You felt sharp pain in your abdomen.. and you are shocked.. the baby.. you think of the baby.. not minding that she is kicking you on the ground.. she is hitting you with her hand bag as she curses you and your child.. 

“! The baby is not his!” she said while physically hurting you and you felt numb..

You cried because of pain you felt inside your tummy.. It’s not a good sign. You stood up.. and pushed her too, caused her to cry out loud upon seeing Kyuhyun coming your way..

“Hey! What’s this? Are you crazy? Why are you doing this!”  he yelled at you as he grabbed you..

 

Your tears flows down to your cheek.. as he loosen you up..

“I’m sorry Kyuhyun, I should’ve not dropped by.. I filed the resignation and…” You said between the sobs.. as you try to comprehend what’s happening with the baby.. You walk away from them limping because of pain..

“Hang on baby.. hang on..” you whispered not minding that the people around is watching the commotion..

 

You’re hand is trembling while you are trying to open the car door.. when suddenly you saw blood seeping from in between your legs..

“Baby.. please.. hang on.. stay.. “ you cried.. and you went blank and fell onto the ground.. You hear familiar voice waking you up

“______! _______! Wake up.. oh dear.. wake up..!” Ryeowook said and you smiled at him.. he will save you and your baby,… and you lost your consciousness

 

_____

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

I saw her.. walking out from the HR Department with her things on her hands.. She never went home since that night that she left me.. now she is leaving the company..

She looks skinny.. Tired.. Sad.. My heart and my mind is on the battleground..My mind says.. I don’t care anymore about her.. she cheated on me.. and she deserves it.. and on the other hand my heart says.. She will never do that to me, because she loved me.. and the child inside her is mine.. that I should run towards her and kiss her and take her home..

My pride and mind wins as I turn my stare away from her..Alex who have been always sticking on me irritates me.. so I don’t care where she is going when she left me in front the elevator..

 

I am a zombie walking inside the elevator and I unconsciously pressed the roof top button.. when I realize..no one is waiting there for me..

My phone rings and I answered it.. It’s from the security

“Sir Miss Alex and Dr. Kim is fighting in the lobby..” Before I let the head of security finish.. I pressed the ground floor button..

Why does she need to make a scene? To torment me? To punish me? To make my life miserable?

I saw _____ pushing Alex.. Alex is crying because of pain and _____ is staring at her like she was about to kill her..

“Hey! What’s this? Are you crazy? Why are you doing this!”  I yelled And hold her arms.. I felt something in the touch that makes me miss her more.. she looked at me.. and started to cry. I loosen up the grip I made..

 “I’m sorry Kyuhyun, I should’ve not dropped by.. I filed the resignation and…” she said between the sobs.. She wiped off her tears as I stood here watching her picking up the thins scattered on the floor..She walks away from me.. and I know this time she will not turning back..

‘’Honey.. did you see what she did?” Alex ask me.. but I don’t care. I care about my wife who stoop down her level for Alex..

“Go away! Leave me alone!” I screamed at her face as I saw my wife limping.. walking away…

 

I went to the office and I locked myself from anyone.. I cried alone.. contemplating.. regretting the things I said and did.. I was so stupid who believed in lies.. My heart never lied.. I know, upon looking at her sorrowful eyes.. that she love me..

I ignored my phone that was ringing even the knocks on the door..

I stayed here in the office for hours.. until I decided to call ______. To talk to her.. To fix what’s broken between us..

I saw my phone flooded with missed call from Ryeowook.. who seldom calls unless it’s urgent

I dialled his number..

“Hello?” I said when he answered the call

“God damn it Kyuhyun! I’ve been calling you for hours!” He yelled and I confirmed that this must be something really important

“Why? What happened?” I nervously asked as my wife’s face haunted me.. and it sends me shivers and goose bumps all over my body..

“_____.. I found her in the parking lot.. screaming with pain and she fell on the ground..” He said and I can feel his voice that he is mad..and sad.. even crying..

 

 

My jaw dropped and I could not understand the next words that coming out of his mouth.. I need to go.. I need to see her.. my baby.. the baby..

Tears fell as I run towards the parking lot.. I saw her car parked and my heart break because I can see how she suffered..

 

 

I reached the hospital.. almost beating all the red lights..

I asked the nurses inside the Emergency Room where is my wife taken

“Kyuhyun!”  Rina called me and I run towards her..

“What are you doing here? You should not come here.. you see _____ is suffering right now and..” Rina said as she pushing me away as her tears fell from her eyes

“I’m his husband..” I cut her out and she cried..

“Kyuhyun.. please.. Stop hurting her.. you’ve done a lot of damage to her..” She pleaded

“But I’m her husband.. my child she is carrying my child..” I said as tears fell on my own eyes..

“Oh Kyuhyun.. What can I do for the both of you..” she said and she placed her hand on her face..

I kneeled before Rina and she pulled me up

“She’s on room 204..” She finally gave me the permission to see her friend..

 

I run towards the room and saw Ryeowook standing on the door..

 

“ you Cho Kyuhyun!” He grabbed my collar as he look furiously at me.. this is the first time I saw him like this..He loosen up and calm himself down..

“I called her brother.. and Yesung is on his way to Korea now.. and I warning you.. you are in great trouble..” he said as he wiped off his tears..

“I could not believe you done such thing..” He said and left me alone standing on the door  as my trembling hands.. opened it..

I saw ______ staring at the ceiling.. with swollen eyes.. Bruises all over her body.. scratches from her flawless skin..

I walked with my shaking knees.. as I reached for her hand.. Her expressionless face drives me crazy..

“Babe..” I said and she look at me with tears flowing from her eyes..

“Get out..” she cried hard.. and the emotion I tried to control finally flowed..

“Babe.. I’m so sorry.. I did not know.. I am so..” She looked at me with sorrowful eyes..

 

“All is said and done.. I lost you.. and I lost my baby.. I lost everything… You should go out and celebrate with your ..” she said with pain in her voice..

I understand why she hate me now like that.. I made a monster out of my angel..

“I don’t think you deserve my forgiveness…You can take the DNA exam.. Look for Hyorin or Rina to assist you.. and never show your face to Minho.. because he disliked being dragged to the scandal that you and Alex started..” she pushed me..

“_____ listen to me.. I don’t need that test..” I said as I kneeled down before her..

“You need it.. you need the test.. You need to suffer..” she said and she closed her eyes..

“Go.. Kyuhyun.. we are over..” She said and I stood up and went to Rina..

 

Rina showed me the way to the testing room.. and a doctor took a blood sample from me as tears can’t stop from flowing..

"Sir, to provide accurate result.. we will send it directly to your office after 2 days.." The doctor said and I nods as Rina assists me out from the room

 

"Kyuhyun.. I know it's hard for you.. but please... stay away from her.." Rina broke her silence 

"I cannot promise you that.. I love her.. "I said and she left me alone sitting on a corner..