Her Smile

When I Was Your Man

You are surprised when Kyuhyun arrived early from work.. though he informed you that he is coming, but you expected it as a prank or joke.. he runs towards you and gave you a long tender kiss that took your breath away..you can feel the warmth rising up from your core to every inch of your skin as your face turn into red.. You are drowned by his action that you almost lost in oblivion that even if he is your boyfriend now.. there is no I love You's yet..

"I missed you..' he whispered as he break the kiss and hugged you..

"Y-your.. squeezing me... C-can't breathe." you said and you hear he chuckled.. you are contented of him being happy.. though you felt bad for your self..

"I'm sorry princess.. I just miss you like forever.." he said.. you felt ticklish inside your heart.. does he love you now?? 

"I miss you too buddy.." you secretly smiled as you hug him tightly..

You pulled off.. and you took a seat in front of the TV.. You are watching Gray's Anatomy.. your favorite series.. 

"You should have told me you are coming.. at least I cook a good meal for you.." You said as you focused on watching..

"I did.. right?" he said and you remembered that he did..

"oh sorry I thought you were trolling.."you said with your eyes focused on the TV.. you heard him shut his room.. he must be changing his clothes..

You are pre occupied of thoughts.. about you and him.. until when can you bear this kind of martyrdom you are experiencing.. You somehow contented with this as you selfishly prayed that the ex will not come between you.. You know how much he love her.. 

____

Kyuhyun's POV

What was that? I keep on kissing her like crazy.. she always keep barging in my mind since she gave me a peck on my lips in front of the restaurant..  The weird part is.. I am so addicted to her lips that I want to kiss her all day.. I enter the room to change my clothes.. I opened the closet I intended FOR HER.. because I did reserved that place for her from the beginning.. I never thought of my ex to use that.. and never she used that space.. Haven't I told _______ about this? Damn Cho Kyuhyun.. You neglected your bestfriend for a year.. and you been a loser yet still she stayed with you..

She must hate me now.. I know she only had no choice but to say yes in everything I  say.. As I hover down her well-organized thing in closet.. I remember now how OC she is.. She place everything in order.. White with whites.. blue with blues... red with reds.. She had medical books.. arranged from smallest size to huge.. I smiled upon seeing her wardrobe.. she can wear anything and everything without her looking overly dressed and awkwardly dressed.. I closed the cabinet and make my way to the bathroom.. I caught in an awe how she arranged the toiletries.. She separated mine from her.. I open a gift box.. 

"To you Buddy.. I believe you lost your razor/shaver somewhere in oblivion so.. I bought you another one.. USE this because you look awful with un groomed beard and mustache.. believe me.. it does not suit you.." I smiled upon reading a note and I stared in front of the mirror.. I DO LOOK AWFUL..

I took a shower with thoughts of her.. yeah its weird.. It seems like I forget all about my ex..What am I like this.. I closed my eyes as warm water poured down from the shower.. I can see ______'s smile.. I have this familiar and forgotten feelings that I could not recognize.. After I bathe,.. I used the gift she gave me.. Am I doing this for her? Am I showing off to her? I know she might thinking that I am a user.. That i only used her to get over my heart break..

After I shave i wear a shirt and panjama.. and went outside the room to join her watch..

"Oh.. you saw my gift?" She smiled brightly.. she must have noticed that I shaved.. That thought made me blush.. she's an OC.. She knows every details..

"Yeah.. Thanks.."I smiled and sit beside her.. I can still smell her scent.. I want to kiss her again but i controlled my self.. I don't want her to feel bad again..

"See.. you haven't shaved for weeks.." She said but her focus is on Dr. Gray and Dr. Sheperd who arguing about their engagement..

"I see, you are very amused with that.." I said to break down the ice..

"Yeah.. since I'm a doctor.. it kinda suits me.. " she smiled.. and I melt.. oh boy.. are having crush on your bestfriend-turned-girlfriend?

"Oh I see.." I said and I try to find words to keep our conversation to last.. it's been a long time since we spend a time like this

"But I love House MD more.. This is good but House is awesome.." She said.. I smiled.. she can really maintain a conversation..

"I'm glad you are following your childhood dream.." I said with sincerity.. She always wanted to be a doctor.. She also know that I considered to be a doctor too... a lawyer.. an engineer.. a math teacher.. then Yesung-hyung and I were scouted to be part of a band,.. after we disband we decided to put up our own company.. Fortunately, we got a break..

"How about you Kyuhyun? are you still looking for your dream? I mean.. are you still torn between those dreams of yours?" she said as she look straight into my eyes.. She is the only person ask me about my dreams.. 

"Hmm.. I don't know yet.. but I considered taking masters degree.. Like Hyung.." I said and I'm pouring again my heart.. my plans to her..

"Oh that's cool..Me? I'm torn between pediatrics and Cardio.." she said.. Cardio may suit her because she is best on healing a broken heart.. she's great at it.. an A+.. I smiled.. now I'm starting to realize something..

"You can do well in both fields princess.." I said.. 

"Oh since when you started calling me princess again?" she teased me.. and we laugh..

"You really are my princess you know that.. To be honest, sometimes you are one of the reasons why Alex and I always fight.." Damn.. why do I have to say that she must been hurt..

"Oh... i'm sorry... I did not mean to.." she said as I kissed her lips..

"Shhh.. i'm sorry.. i did not mean to blame you.." i said and i was relieved upon seeing her smile.. Did she blush? yes she is blushing.. then her phone rings.. who is it again? is it Minho again?

She gave me a strange look.. 

"What was really happened in the office? .. oppa is calling..." she asked me then i laugh...

"hello?" she nervously answered the call

"Sweet, is your prince there? He came late and he went a half day.. and for the record.. he left in the middle of the meeting.." She put it in a loudspeaker.. and I grinned.. I enjoyed bullying her brother..

"Oh.. so.. someone lied about being suspended.." she smiled but with a threat on her eyes..

"Suspension?? Are you kidding me? how can i suspend the CEO of the company??" Yesung-hyung said and I nervously avoid ______'s stare..

"Oh.. Alright i think I will beat some one.." She said 

"Hey take it easy.. he's your boyfriend now.. he's not your bestfriend anymore.. so don't be a tomboy..just tell him to come early tomorrow.. another girl group is auditioning.. oh .." I heard hyung curse as he dropped the word girlgroup.. he might think that ______ will explode..

"Ya! cut it out.. Kyuhyun is not like that.. but YOU ARE.. you know how I ship you with Mindy right? so stop being a player..." I cant believe she threaten's her brother like that..

"Kay... Sorry.. Please don't think I'm a ert.." we both laugh upon hearing that because we know how he is..

"Alright.. bye Oppa.. I will tell it to Kyu.." she ended the call..

"NOT A ERT my " i said and we laugh..

"He's not a ert? He's out of his mind.. I always caught him and Mindy doing something.. and now he's telling me he's not a ert" she admitted.. as she blushed,.. I laughed because she is too naive and innocent

"See, when you and Alex are still together, I went to his office because of boredom.. It's not that I saw the whole thing but he left his office door unlocked.. and.." she is red.. and I laugh..

"Oh what happened to NO PDA rule huh?" I  said.. we are now having a good conversation and I love it..

"Exactly.. may be he is jealous of me.. being with you.. or vice versa.. you see he's been a brother for both of us.." she explained and she turned off the DVD.. "I was not able to follow.." 

I was about to dial for a pizza delivery when she jumps towards me...

"You are liar,.. you said you got suspended.." She whispered.. is she doing this on purpose?? tormenting me like hell

"I'm sorry i just want to be with you.. i promise.. Tomorrow I will work hard I'll focus.. just give me this day.. " I asked.. no I begged

"Alright..."she said.. and she smiled sweetly

 

Her smile.. that drowned me into happiness...Her smile is worth... fighting for