What Went Wrong

When I Was Your Man

3 months.. You've been Kyuhyun's wife for 3 months now.. Same routine everyday.. You work for three days a week and staying at home for 4 days.. He is so busy with the company because of the new idol group he is personally teaching plus he took you suggestion seriously so he spent late hours at the studio to compose new songs and record it to make an album.. 

Everything is fine.. and well but seems you felt something coming.. something big and too big to handle.. The feeling is surreal.. Too perfect to be true.. Alex and you become friends and still your human side is still jealous of the fact that he is your husband's greatest love..You spent double dates with her and his boyfriend James.. 

 

"Boss.. is there something wrong?" Minho ask you in the middle of reckoning.. 

"hmm no.. I'm just thinking about the patient.. The parents did not want the child to know about her condition.." you said and you reading the patient's record

"Maybe they don't want her to worry.." Minho said as you sighed

"Well, she is smart I think she can handle it.. besides Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia is curable.. and of course you have to explain to her so that she can take care of her self." You explained and Minho understands your point

"Then you have to explain it to them for them to be able to find bone morrow donor ASAP.." he said as he read his patient's record..

Your received a message..

Boyfriend: Babe I miss you I'm so busy so I can't make it for today's lunch.. I'm sorry..

You sighed upon reading the message

You: It's alright.. I'm getting used to it.. don't forget to eat.. I love you

You waited for a reply but you did not received any.. 

"Are you okay Dr. Kim?' Minho snaps you back to reality..

"My husband can't make it for our lunch.."  You bitterly smiled.. and he pats your back

"He must be very busy.." he said and he walks away..

"Got to go boss.. I need to check my patient on the MRI.." he said as he took his way towards the elevator

 

You took your way towards the patient's room to talk to the parents

"Hi Dr. Kim!"  an 8 year old girl Jenny greets you as you take a step to her room..

"Good Morning Jenny.. How are you feeling?" You brightly asked her and she frowns..

"Umma said I cannot go outside and play.." She said as tears from her tears starts to form.. and you can see her mother crying too..

"Do you know why it's not okay with you to go outside and play at this moment?" You went at her side and she shook her head.. you look at her mother and she nodded to give you the permission to explain the condition and the treatment

"You mean with my condition it is easy for me to catch colds and flu?" she ask you after a minute of explanation..

"Correct.. you are a smart kid Jenny.. so don't worry.." you look at her mother and she smiled.. 

"Doctor.. my oppa asks if you have a boyfriend." Jenny shyly ask you and you smiled at her

"I'm married.." you smiled and she smiled? 

"really? You are married?" "she ask you and you nodded.. 

"Jenny.. don't bother Dr. Kim.." Her mother told her and you smiled

"It's alright Mrs. Park.. Now.. you take a rest and I will be visiting you after shift.." you said as you take your step away from your patient..

___

You went home alone.. you walked to the bus stop and wait for the bus as you stare at your phone..He never called you like he did before.. you miss him and you want to see him as soon as possible.. You dialed Kyuhyun's number but he is not answering..

"I'm home.." you send him the message and you prepared dinner for him..You took a shower.. and you read on the living room while you wait for him..

You spend hours waiting and you fell asleep at the living room's couch.. You heard familiar foots steps to wards you.. but you chose to ignore him because you are being ignored for weeks.. 

"Babe.. I'm home.." he whispered as he kissed your lips lightly..

"What time is it?" you ask as you lazily open your eyes.. 

"2 am" he said as he pulled you closer to him.. 

"Oh.. have you eaten your dinner?" you ask him and he nodded..

"So.. you are not going to eat with me?" You lightly pushed him..

"Have you not eaten your dinner?" he irritatingly ask you.. and you furrowed your forehead..

"Yeah.. Because I am waiting for my husband.." You said and you stated to realize that you felt something going on.. he's so cold towards you..

"It's 2 am still you have not eaten your dinner?" he asked you again this time he raised his voice.. 

"Alright! Got to the bed room now.. and rest.. I know you must be tired.. I'm going to eat.. You should've told me that I'm going eat alone.. than being so furious about it." you stood and you went straight to the dining..

You put all the food you prepared at the fridge as your tears starts to fall.. he is being so cold lately and you don't know why..

You headed to the bed room and you found him lying on it.. you lay on the other side of the bed.. and you fell asleep  with questions in your head...

The first time you sleep beside him without touching you or cuddling you...

 

The next morning you wake up and he still sleeping.. You do your morning routines.. you cook for him... except pulling up the blinds in your room..

You sit in front of the computer doing some research.. when suddenly you hear your phone ringing..

"Hello?" you asked without looking at the caller ID

"Hi Princess!" Ryeowook is on the other line

"Oppa!" you said and he laughs

"Are you on your duty?" he ask you..

"No I'm off.. I'm here at the house.. doing some stuffs" you said and you heard him laugh

"is he making your life miserable? lately he's not in his person anymore.. he seems like.."

"Cold.. yeah.."  you cut him off..

"Oh I'm sorry.. I'm not worried for him.. but for you.." he said and you smiled... these guys always been a big brother for the both of you..

"Don't worry about me.. I can handle stress..' you said and he laugh..

"I'm just checking on you.. we see each other some time.. you both are so busy.." 

"Alright oppa.. I'll tell him.." 

"bye ____.. see you soon.." he said and you put down your phone and you turned of the computer.. You grabbed a fictional book and you read on your favorite spot in the living room..

 

You are shocked when you saw Kyuhyun in his office attire and rushing to the door..

"You are not eating again?" You ask him but he ignored you as he went his way out from the house

 

 

_____

Sorry for short very short update..