The Possessive Jerk

When I Was Your Man

He sleep soundly beside you on his bed.. and you.. you counted a thousand sheep but still you cannot get the sleep that you need.. You are between the feelings of happiness and hurt.. You are hurt because you know that he is just using you to get over her or to be normal before she comes back to him. You are happy because even he never said "I love you" you are now his girlfriend.. You went outside the room and you grabbed  his wine on the bar and you curse your self as you walk toward the living room.. you turn on the lamp beside the couch and you start drinking by yourself.. You cannot imagine how much you  love him to let him control your life..

You can still remember how his parents and your parents want you to be together.. but you two are too stubborn to get out of their way.. you shook your head as you laugh.. now you are deeply and madly in love with him.. but he love someone else.. You want to bang you head on the wall. You are always there for him.. but at times like this.. you are always alone but you always run to your brother Yesung for comfort.. Now, you cannot do that.. because if your brother found out about the agreement.. he will kill Kyuhyun.. 

You looked at the clock beside you.. it's 2 in the morning and the wine starts to affect you.. You are heavy drinker too like him.. You love to go to parties with him and his girlfriend.. and sometimes with Yesung and Kyuhyun.. Minho and the other friends in your class.. but since they broke up.. you only go to party to be a chauffeur.. a body guard.. a doctor..

You fell asleep.. 

Kyuhyun woke up.. he was shocked that you are not beside him.. he thought that you left so he look hurriedly open the lights and search for his car keys.. He runs toward door when he saw you sleeping on the couch with an empty bottle of wine beside you.. 

"This witch.." he stammer as he went on your side to carry you inside the room.. He stopped when he saw your beautiful but lonely face.. He felt guilty on what he did to you.. he dragged you to company him in his miseries..He smiled upon hearing his name as you call him in your sleep.. He find comfort in you because you never changed except that you are occasionally sad and miserable just like him.. because of him..His hand involuntarily caressed your face as he stared at you lips.. he curses himself because he cannot recognize the feeling he has for you right now.. He carried you inside the room and gently put you down the bed.. and covers you with blankets..

"I'm sorry_____." he whispered as he lay himself beside you..

You woke up with a terrible head ache.. you grabbed your phone because you received a message..

Minho: Good morning _____! I just want to remind you that you owe me a lunch today ^^

You: Don't worry.. I'll see you around 11 am to our favorite cafe two blocks from the University Hospital.. :D

Minho: Great! See you then!

 

You smiled.. Mr. Nice guy he is... 

"Oh.. some one is very happy receiving message from her boyfriend huh?" you jerked off as you heard Kyuhyun's husky voice.

"Hey, stop shipping me to him okay.. he's not my boyfriend.." you said as you hit him in his arm..

"Of course you are my girlfriend now right?' He ask you as he hugged you from the  back.. you can feel his warm breath rushes your skin..that give you mini heart attack..

"So stop telling me that Minho is my boyfriend.. I don't want to be branded as a player or something.." you laugh to disguise your excitement..

"And yet.. you are going out with him?" he ask you like we don't want you to go out with Minho..

"Promise is a promise.. I promised him." you said..you have this little joy inside you of knowing that he's jealous.. 

"Alright. I'll drive you to your meeting place.. and pick you up after" he said..

"Hey.. you don't have to do that.." you said.. 

"That's what hyung is always telling me about.. you are too stubborn.." he said.. "don't argue with me.. what I said is what we are going to do.." he stood up to grab his shirt.. wait? did he sleep shirtless??

"I'm an adult Kyu!" you yelled..

"That's final Kim _______." and he walks out of the room.

 

You literally dragged yourself to his car.. You did not notice him smile upon seeing you.. You wear a simple white shirt.. and a simple short and a pretty flats.. of course you put a light make up on to hide your terrible dark circles..

"You look so pretty huh?" he said and you felt a thud in your heart you smile and blush..

"You seem to be excited you are blushing..' he added as he drive away from the parking area.. 

You smiled.. He gets better and better everyday,.. He choose to get better everyday.. for him and for you.. he don't want to make you miserable as he..

"Kyu.. right there.." you excitedly points the cafe beside the Hospital..You did that on purpose because you love to see him mad..

He frowned as he park his car in front of the restaurant ..

You about to open the car but he quickly stepped out and opened it for you.. Your heart is now in chaos..

"That's weird.." you said and you laugh...

"Where is my good bye kiss?" He seriously said..

"What?!" your eyes widened..

"My good bye kiss.. you should give me.. I'm your boyfriend right?" He said demanding..

"Alright.." you went closer to him and to his surprise, you tiptoed (because he is 5'11" and you are 5' 6") and peck him on his lips and you run off..

When you get inside the restaurant.. you saw him standing on the same place.. without moving..

"Now.. be careful on what you wish for.." you whispered as Minho is also in the state of shock..

After a few minutes of talking with Minho.. as you two are enjoying Kyuhyun suddenly popped inside the restaurant and took a seat beside you.. 

"What are you doing here?" You are annoyed of him

"I don't have any place to go so.. if Dr. Choi don't mind i want to join you.." Kyuhyun

"Of course nor Mr. Cho.." Minho said and he bowed

"But Kyu.." You protested..

"What's wrong spending lunch with my girlfriend and her friend?" he said that made you blush.. you curse yourself on your mind..

Minho was shocked of what he heard..  you will explain to him.. but not now..

You ignored Kyuhyun's presence on purpose.. This brat also do anything to get your attention

After a chat and lunch Minho finally said good bye..

"Alright boss.. i have to go.. my sister is waiting for me.. I have to go Kyuhyun..' he said 

"Thanks Min.." you said and he fades

"What was that?" He ask you..

"That what I am going to ask you.." you said..

"He just called you Boss? and you called him Min?" he said with furious expression on his face..

"Now what? I don't have to explain.."you said..

"Yes you do.."

"I'm not.."

"Yes.. explain.."

"Look you are my 'boyfriend' but.." 

"Exactly I am you boyfriend that's why explain..' 

"Cut it out Kyuhyun.. I'm not in the mood to argue.." you walks out from him..

"Don't turn your back on me.. it kills me.." He pulled you and hugs you..