First Month

When I Was Your Man

You found yourself in the bed.. and Kyuhyun stares at you and smiled when you open your eyes..

"I'm sorry I fell asleep again.." you said when you realized that he carried you from the car towards the house

"It's alright.". he said and he caressed your face.. 

"Are you hungry?" You ask him as you move closer to him.. He nods his head and smiled..

"Let's go to the kitchen.." you said and he shook his head.. 

"No.. stay here.." he said and he is about to stand, you grab his hand and he faced you with questions all over his face

"Kyu.. I am pregnant but that doesn't mean that I am excused for not doing my domestic obligations.." you said. This is what you hate being useless.. your tears starts to from in the corners of you eyes..

"I just want you to rest that's all.." se sat on the edge of the bed and cupped your face ..

"i don't want to argue.. please let me.." you said and he shook his head

"Then suit your self.." you said and you lied down back to bed and covered your face with pillow.. 

"Baby.. Don't get mad.." he cooed you and you took away his hand on your shoulder..

"Go ahead Cho Kyuhyun.. do whatever you want.." you said and he sighed

"Just get out of here if you're hungry.." he said and you cried.. your hormones started to fail you.. you are so emotional and you try to calm your self.. you don't want to stress your self out by having a fight with Kyuhyun so you went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and put on a night dress and you walked towards the Kitchen. You smiled upon seeing your handsome husband in his shirt and tie with aprons.. You took your gentle step and he is startled upon seeing you..

"I thought you're mad.." he said as he hold the pan..

"No I'm not.. I'm just upset.." you smiled as you watch him cook..

"You want to help me?" he said and you take your steps closer to him.. 

 

You let hem do the rest of the chores after you ate dinner.. and you watch him and you want to give him a hug.. he is tired and you can feel it in him.. 

"Oppa..You are tired..get some rest.." you hugged him on his back as he wash the dishes..His warmth and his sent make you feel hot inside..

"I'll finish this first..' he said with his y voice and you melted big time.. you want him now and you need to control your self.. 

"Alright.. I'll go ahead.. I'm sleepy.." you said and you take a hike towards the bed room... you lay yourself down on the bed with thought of him lingers on your mind.. 

"I want to strip you and.. ahhh what am I thinking!" you screamed and you heard his footsteps running and looked at you with worried face

"What happened baby? Are you alright?" he said and you covered your face with your hands..

He move closer to you and his scent makes you go crazy.. you're hand started to take off his neck tie..he looked at you with lust in his eyes that make the fire inside you becomes bigger..

"I miss you.."you whispered and you kiss his lips.. and he moved over you..

"and i'm crazy over you.." he said and you exploded by his words.. You his shirt as he kisses every inch of your neck.. down to your collar bone as he start to caress your thigh.. Then he suddenly stopped and cursed..

"What?!' you said and he kissed your forehead

"I'm sorry babe. we can't do this.." he said and he rolled on the other side of the bed and you left hanging..

"Fine Kyuhyun.." you said and you turn your back on him.. he hugs you tightly..

"I'm sorry.. I am worried about the baby.." he said and you face him..

"Did you ask me first if it's okay to have or not? Did you realized that your wife is a doctor and knows what what is not good for the baby?" you angrily said..

"I'm scared.."he said..

'Well then.. sleep.. I have to sleep.." you stood up and get a pillow

"Where are you going?" he said he hold your hand..

"I'll sleep outside away from you.." you said and you left..

 

Days and weeks has past he is so afraid to touch you.. you are so frustrated and you cried your self every night after every rejections from him.. You missed him and your hormones doesn't help you.. You done everything to have him.. but he is so afraid of touching you because he thinks it will harm the baby on your womb..

He spent late hours for work and you kept waiting on him.

"Baby, I'm home.." he said when he found you watching TV.. You ignored him purposely trying to avoid rejection.. 

"I'm home.. " he said as he takes off his shoes.. you looked over him and you saw his worn face.. he looks so tired and exhausted..his chubby cheeks becomes bony..

"Oppa.. have you eaten something?" you ask him and he nodded..

"Good..I'll go to bed now.." you said and you give him a light kiss on his lips..

"Babe are you still mad about me?"he worriedly ask you and you smile and hug him

"No, I was upset before.. but now, I am getting used to it.." you said and you walked towards the bedroom

He quietly followed you and he went to the bathroom.. you succeeded on occupying your head with the book you are reading.. and without noticing him done with his shower

"It's weekend tomorrow.. what is your plan?" he suddenly ask you..

"I just want to stay here.." you said as you look on the pile of books you are reading..

"That must be boring.." he said and you laugh while reading the book..

"You must say thanks to those things that keeps me alive during this early stage of pregnancy.. since you are not allowing me to go out with my friends.. reduced my workdays into four..and even ignoring my little wishes these past few days..' you said and he frowned..

"How many times do i have to tell you that all the things I have done is for the baby.." he said as he moved beside you on the bed..

"I understand..That's why I'm not attempting to break your rule right?" you said and he hugged you tightly..

"I'm sorry.." he said and you sighed

"You look so tired.. I will not wake you up early for tomorrow.. you can stay to bed until you gained your strength.." you said and you put the book beside you.. 

"Why wont you invite your friends over?" he asked you and smiled.. that is the good idea

"It that okay with you?" you asked them and he nods..

"They don't know about the baby yet.." you smiled and he laugh..

"When will you going to tell them when your tummy is big?"  you both laugh..

"I will tell them tomorrow.. Invite Wookie too he must be lonely since his GF is still in China.." you said and he nodded..

"I know you want him to the the chef for your little party.." he said and you laugh

"Yes and no.. now.. I'm going to sleep.. I'm excited to see Minho, Hyorin and Rina.. I will invite the nurses too.." you said 

"Okay.." he said and you closed your eyes.. 

 

You woke up early and you went to the grocery nearby to buy food items that Ryeowook sent you for you to buy..Then after the grocery you went home and went to straight to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for your husband who is sleep sleeping soundly inside the bed room.. 

"Oppa.. are you on your way here?" You called Ryeowook..

"I'm driving.. stop nagging.. it's irritating.. I'm not Kyuhyun okay.." he laugh and you smiled..

"Thanks.. I'll wait for you.." you end up the call as you put Kyuhyun's breakfast on the table..

 

"Hello Choi Minho.. bring the girls over here to day.." you called Minho to invite him over

"Really?" he excitedly asked you.. 

"Yes i have this little party you know... you are all invited.." you said you missed your friends..

"Your birthday is two weeks from now.. why you celebrate it so early?" he asked you and you laugh

"I almost forgot that date Minho.. and thanks for reminding.. but the party is for something else.." you said.. and you both laugh

"Oh you know I hate surprises.." He said and you bursts into laughter..

"I hate that too.. so please come.." you said..

"I will.. we will.. I missed you.." he seriously said and you stopped laughing you missed him too.. the friend you always depend on when you are in pain.. 

"I miss you too Dr. Choi Minho.. I missed everyone.." You said and you ended the call..

You startled when you nearly bump into Kyuhyun who is standing behind you..

"That is so sweet of you.." he sarcastically said and you ignored him..You felt dizzy and you took a seat beside him

"Is he coming?" he said trying to pick up a fight

"Who?" you said with your hands on your fore head..

"Minho." he said and you bitterly smiled..

"Yes, with Hyorin and Rina.." you said as you handed the coffee cup..

 

Silence surrounds the both as you do your own thing.. He is playing on his computer and you are reading books.. He is so distant with you after he knew about your pregnancy.. You also always have mood swings that made the two of you clash..

The door bell rings and you opened the door.. you smiled upon seeing your visitors..

"You really want to surprise me everytime Jongwoon..And you Wookie.. why did you not tell me? " you said as Yesung popped into the scene with his wife and Ryeowook..

"You are getting fat.." Yesung smiled as he enters the house and  gave you a hug..you are not offended by his words as you saw his own wife with a huge belly

"I'm sorry.. Mindy told me not to tell you that they are here.." Ryeowook said and he walks towards the kitchen.. 

"Eonnie.. I'll tell you some secret later.." you said as you wrap your arms on your sister in law

"I can't wait.." she giggles and you both laugh

"Wait! Kyuhyun is on the bedroom playing computer games.." you said and you hurriedly went to the bedroom to call your husband.. he is engorged of his game and you hugged him on the back..he gently pats your head and he continued playing..

"The visitors are here.." you whispered to his ear and he was distracted..

"Babe! I lost!" he said and you pinched him on his cheeks

"Wookie and Oppa are here.." you said and you walks away from him and he silently followed you.. You smiled because you know you pissed him off. 

Your brother and Kyuhyun are busy talking with each other while you and Mindy are watching Ryeowook cooking skills inside the kitchen..

"Your girlfriend must be lucky.." Mindy pouted and you understand what she meant..

"How can you stand him? he's weird.." you said and the three of you laugh.. 

"You are referring to your brother _______." Ryeowook said and he smiled on you..

"He is.. One time I am on my peak of my morning sickness, he try to cook something fro me and it end up on the trash can.." Mindy said and you cracked into laughter

"Kyuhyun is a genius.. he mastered making pancakes.." you boasted and Ryeowook laugh..

"He's afraid that you might kill him.. " he said and you hit him in his arm..

"________, you told me that you are going to tell me a secret.." Mindy changed the topic

"Oh.. Yes but Wookie.." you said and Ryeowook zipped his mouth

"I'm a month pregnant.."  you said and the two were surprised..

"You did?" Mindy asked you with excitement in her eyes..

"Yes.." you said and Ryeowook was amazed

"Oh I see that's why I always see you being crappy this past few days.." he said and you nodded..

You spend minutes talking about the experience when your friends arrived..

 

"Baby. The doctors are here!" you heard your husband called you and you walk towards the living room

You saw your friends and you hugged like you never seen each other for a long time..

"Hey.. what happened to you..are you sick?" Hyorin hold your hand and you smiled..She widened her eyes that she seemed to understand why you are not able to go to some of the night out with them..

"Yes.. I'm  on my first month.." you said and you saw their surprised expression..even Yesung's reaction when he heard about the good news

"Congratulations!" Rina hugged you and Hyorin too..

"Thanks.. Where's Minho?" you asked them and you saw your husband's jealous face.. 

"He parked the car.." Hyorin said and you heard your brother cleared his throat

"Oh I like you to meet my brother Yesung.. oppa, these are my friends.. Hyorin and Rina.." You happily introduced them to your brother 

"And she is his wife Mindy.. and a friend of ours.. Ryeowook.." you said and suddenly the doorbell sounds.. you left them greet each other to open the door..

"Hi!" Minho greets you with his signature big smile.. with a pint of your favorite chocolate ice cream..

"Come inside.."  you said and he shyly step inside the house.. 

"This is for you.." he said and you smiled...

"Thank you!" you said and you introduced him to them.. your heart melted upon seeing your husband in a corner like a lost puppy.. Maybe he is used of him being the center of your world.. now you are busy with your friends...You felt guilty but you have to ignore him to make him feel how hard it is to be neglected...

 

You went to the kitchen to put the ice cream on the freezer. You did not notice that Kyuhyun followed you until you bumped on him..

"Ya! why are you always scaring the hell out of me?" you laughed and hugged him..he hugs you tightly and you know he is having some issues..

"I love you Kyuhyun.." you said and he smiled..

"That's enough reason for me not to be threatened right?" he ask you with his sweet voice..

"Of course.." you said and he kissed your lips.. you kissed him back that almost take your breaths away.. you stopped when someone opens the fridge beside you..

"Why wont you go to the bed room.. some one might caught you making out here.." Yesung scolded the two of you and he walks out from the kitchen

"he is so annoying..' You said and Kyuhyun smiled.. 

"He is.." he said and you held each other's hand as you walks towards the living room

 

"Is that true? You are pregnant?"  Minho ask you when he find his way that you both can talk just only the two of you

"Yes.." you smiled at him... and he smiled..

"Wow.. that's great! How do you feel about it?" Minho ask you again and you laugh..

"Hey stop being so excited!" you hit him in the arm and you both laugh.. 

"Of course ______ i am excited for you! I know how much you want it.." he seriously said and you look away from him

"Yeah I want this baby.." you said.. you are contented on what you have now

"You know I'm not a fan of your husband.. but I wished happiness for the both of you.." he said and you feel worries in his voice

"Minho.. you are a good friend.. thank you.." you said.. and he laugh

"I hate you.." he said and you laugh..

"I know you despised me but please act like you are not hating me.."  you said and suddenly Kyuhyun sit beside you..

"I'm here why you are not noticing my presence" Kyuhyun whispered and you feel his displeasure of your happy conversation with Minho..You been ignoring him 

 

Your heart froze.. you know that he is not happy on what he saw.. He is jealous.. Minho noticed also so he decided to join the girls and left you alone with your husband

"You hate me that much?" he ask you with a strange tone and you looked at him with confused eyes..

"Kyu.." You said and he hold your hand tighter..

"You know that I dis pleased seeing you being so close to him.. We agreed that you can see him and talk to him but not that close that you two are almost make out in front of me." he said with his clenched fists

"What are you trying to imply? that I am cheating on you? This is your idea not mine.. so.. stop.." your tears fall down your cheeks..

"You have no idea what I am going through.. The feeling that the love of your life don't want to touch you avoiding you.. and worse he is not excited seeing you everyday.. so stop this nonsense." you said 

"It's hard for me to control myself.. it kills me _______. Seeing you every night.. Rejecting you.. It's not easy.. I'm working late for the baby.. I'm controlling myself from having with you because of the baby..'  he try not to talk loud and you cried. he hugged you and you pushed him away

"don't touch me..' you said and you left him alone