His Other Girlfriend

When I Was Your Man

You saw his not-so-good facial reaction after you talked to Minho.. You are confused by this..

"Now, what?" you asked him and he avoid your stare..you stood up from the bed.. 

"Why are you still here? i thought you have to go out with them.." He coldly said.. 

"As I've said earlier.. I choose to stay.. I need sleep.. I mean I need sleep so badly.." You sarcastically told him.. you can still remember his old self.. happy, kind, and sweet person.. unlike now.. 

"I'm sorry.." he said as he unconsciously took off his shirt in front of you..

"Ya! I'm still here.. can't you wait for me to get out from  here?" you said as your heart beats fast upon seeing his lean abdomen and chest..

He laughed at your expression.. that was a good laugh the first time you hear after the break up.. You grabbed the pillow and you throw one to him.. He runs towards you and he start a pillow fight..You never noticed that he doesn't have any shirt on..

"Stop!"you yelled when he started to pin you down to bed and tickle you.. "Kyu stop! please.. I can't breathe.."  you screamed..

"You are so cute.."he said and he stopped what his doing as soon as your face is turning into red..

He grabbed a shirt from his closet and he face you again.. 

"The other side of the closet is empty.. you can put your things there.." he offered you the closet as he step out from the room.. "By the way.. i bought some food.. I know you are too tired to cook.." 

You smiled at him as he fades away.. You secretly in love with him for the long time.. but he never had the hint of it.. so he acts comfortably around you.. 

You finished emptying your things.. and you decided to change in more comfortable clothes.. 

You step out in your room you saw him preparing the table and you laugh out loud..

"What's funny Doctor?" he smiled at you..

"Where is my best friend!! Bring him back to me!!" you yelled hysterically as the house filled with laughter..

"See I told you.. I need you around me..'said as he pulled his chair "Come let's eat.."

"How's the company?" you ask him.. 

"I don't know really.." He said as he put a spoonful of meal on his mouth.. "How about you?." 

"I'm great! we will having our 2 weeks break then Minho and I will be assigned in Pediatrics.." You enthusiastically told him.. just like before.. every time you meet, you tell him all the things under the sun

"Are you sure he's not your boyfriend?" He seriously ask you..

"No! How many times do I have to tell you.. I don't have any.." you frowned "because you are the one I want to be with" your heart said..

"Seriously, I am jealous right now.." he said that caught you dumbfounded

"I mean, you are my best friend and you have another friends that always taking you away from me.." he said that give you a heart ache..so he only see you as a friend.

"Of course.. Minho and I are close but nothing compares to you.. you are my best friend.." You said.. "and I love you..' you thought

"Then.. be my girl friend.." he said and that made you puke..you cough vigorously as food materials went down to your airway..

"What did you just said?" you ask him.. you cannot think straight

"I said be my girlfriend.." he is serious.. and you are pushed in the edge..

"Ridiculous.." you laugh 

"Hey, I'm serious.. I don't want to be guilty of you not having your own love life because of me.."he said that hurt you more..

"So he does love me as a friend.. he is guilty for bothering me so he will save me from being an NBSB (no boyfriend since birth)' you thought as you give him a dead glare..

"Be my girlfriend..so that the rumors will stop.." he said.. making every excuses to control you

"Let me think of it first.." you said as you walk out from the dining area and went to the living room.. He is being unreasonable.. but you admit to yourself that the offer sounds tempting.. You are still hoping that he will reciprocate your love.. you startled by your phone ring..

 

"Hello?" you greet the person on the other line

"________ are you busy?" Minho asked you..

"Hey Min.. No I'm not.. why?" you asked him..

"I just want to check.." he said he is concerned about you.. 

"I'm fine.. thank you you are so thoughtful.. by the way.. I bought a new DVD of Gray's" you told him with your smile..

"Oh.. let me borrow it after you watch it.. I'll hang up now.. bye bye.." He ended the call..

Then you return back to your reckoning.. 

"_____ yes.. or no.. that's it.." Kyuhyun try to convince you..

"Hmm" you pretended to think but you made already your decision. "since we are bestfriends why not.. but until when?" 

"Until I am a complete person again.." he said and you secretly cry inside.. he is just using you.. but who cares.. you love him..

"Alright..deal.." you said.. "But let me go if I found some one okay?" 

"Okay..' he smiled without figuring out what is in heart something light and joyful feeling..