She Hates Me

When I Was Your Man

You woke up 8 in the morning as you smell something from the kitchen.. Is he making breakfast for you? You tie you hair in a bun and you walk towards the walk in closet and you smiled when you saw some clothes you left neatly placed in the way you want them to be.. You wear a clean underwear and you walk out towards the kitchen and you see him happily preparing breakfast. You secretly smile as you watch him do all the things that you were doing for him before.. He smiled upon seeing you sitting on the counter with your legs crossed..

"Hi!  Juice? Coffee? Wine?" He laughs and you just look at him with your poker face as he put the French Toast he made on the table

"Coffee.. Black.." you said and he went over you to give you a kiss.. You froze but again you stand on your ground not to fall for him.

"Alright.." He said and he made your request..

You jumped out from the counter and you took your favorite place on the dining area..He let you eat alone and he went straight at his study room with a cup of coffee.. 

"Is he working home? He's weird" you thought as you eat alone on the table. You love being alone but somehow.. there is an empty spot reserved for someone inside you heart. You washed the dishes after you eat and you took another cup of coffee to relieve your hang over.. 

You opened the window in the living room and you sat near the window reading books that you left here.. You admit to your self that you missed this place.. and you missed him and you see how he is being patient you your attitude.. But still you are stone cold...You can see him walk back and forth and he make best effort for you to notice his presence.. 

"Ya! If you want to say something just say it! I felt dizzy of you coming back and forth.." you said and he laughs..

"I want you to notice me baby.." he cutely said and you glared at him 

"Don't call me that! We're not together anymore right?" you said and you saw his face turns sad and he walks away..

You can still remember how he controls you.. manipulates you and make you say "yes" to everything.. and he lost control whenever you refuse him.. Now you rejected him many times but still he is trying to get you back.. 

"What am I still doing here?" you asked your self and you went to Kyuhyun's study room..

"Hey.. I have to leave.." You said and he looked at you seriously..

"Is that what you want?" He ask you and you nods..He leaned on his swivel chair and he sighed.. 

"What can I make you stay? just for today.. and you can go tonight.." he asked you and you fake a smile.. 

"I don't want to be around you.. I'm not comfortable.." You said trying to piss him out.. and he looked at you with his loving eyes..

"That is my reason why I stayed here inside working because I know how you resents me.." he sadly said 

"Cut it out.." you said and he stood up and walks towards you.. holds your arm to face him..he gripped on your arms tightly.. Leaning on your face and  suddenly you looked away from him rejecting his kiss..

"What's the matter with you.. All I want is a kiss.." he said and you put your arms around him and kissed him.. without emotion.. you felt his tears falling and you stopped 

"What? I kissed you.. now don't be a cry baby.." you said and you are bout to walk away and he hugged you,..

"I'll never give up until I win you back.. Even if it takes my life.. I will take you back" He said and you removed his hands from you.. and you walk away from him

 

You lay on the bed you once shared and you realized how he changed.. he is more matured and patient now.. he believe everything you said even some are lies.. He is sweet and caring than before.. He wake up early for work.. 

 

______

Kyuhyun's POV

I wiped my tears off..as I saw her sleeping on my bed.. wearing my shirt.. she's not the girl I have known but I will give the best shot to bring her back..   After an hour.. she is awake again trying to mess me up.. but I stayed patient..

 

The door bell rings and she runs to open it.. I detest the way she looks.. damn she is only wearing my shirt.. 

She opened it and she scratch her head as I listened to the conversation between her and the flower delivery boy..

"I'm sorry.. you were mistakenly understood the address.." she said as the guy looked at her with amusement.. I want to pull her in side..

"But I know. this is the address..For Dr. Kim _____?" he said and she took the flowers.. and signed a piece of paper as the guy awkwardly 

My heart sank when she throw the flowers on the garbage.. 

"Nice Cho Kyuhyun.. I hate you.." she said and she passed me by.. as I clenched my fists

That was the first time I gave her flowers and she rejected it.. I try to cool down my self and I found her phone on the couch.. I took it and put it on my table

I continue composing songs.. and suddenly her phone rings.. I answered it..

"Hello.. where are you.. Mom was looking for you since last night?" Yesung hyung thought that I am his precious little sister i laughed..

"Kyu?" he asked and I laughed my out

"What is she doing there?!" he yelled 

"She spent the night over.." I boasted and he laugh..

"How did you find her?" he excitedly ask 

"I found her partying in a club nearby and I take her home.." I said and I laughed as I remember last night..

"Don't tell me.." he said and I mentally understood him

"Yeah.. You are right.. But that is because we are both drunk.." I said,

"Damn it.. I told you you can not win her with move like that.." he explained as you hear His baby laughing on the background.. 

"But hyung.. She's still my wife and I have the right.." I said as I saw her leaning on the door frame.. with her we long hair..and with my shirt on her.. Looking fierce at me.. that anytime she can kill me 

"Hyung hold a sec.." I said and she glared at me.. 

"Yeah I know you had a little consipracy with my brother.. " she said out loud enough to be heard by his brother..

"Give me my phone Mr. Cho Kyuhyun.." She said and like a puppy, I immediately obeyed her.. 

"Oppa.." she said and I was surprised that she sat on my lap.. I was doomed by this witch

"Stop.. okay.. We are not together.. You know I hate Kyuhyun right now.. so stop..I'll be home in an hour,." she said and ended the call.. I hate hearing those things that she hate me.. But I deserve it

"I want to go now.. Im leaving tomorrow.." she said and I carried her inside the bed room..

"NO ONE IS LEAVING.." I said and she laughs.. Damn I fall for her trap.. she is seducing me and I love it.. 

 

_______

 

"Thanks for the ride.. " you coldy said as you stepped down his car..

"Hey.. stop being so cold.. treat me as a friend at least..' He said as he grabbed your hand when you are about to open your gate.. 

"In one condition.." You said.. and he nods

"Don't talk about the past because I don't want to hear anything from it.." You said and he nods..

"Cool.. Now.. please.. go home it;s getting cold.." you said and he nods and you walk towards the front door..and an idea of pissing him off popped out from you

"Kyu! wait!" you called him and you run towards him

"Can I have your number? And you''l have mine..Just in case..we.." You wickedly smiled and he understood wht you wanted to say..he hand out his phone to you as you did.. 

"What's your passcode?"  you innocently ask him..

"Your name..and yours" he said smiling at you anticipating that his name is still your passcode 

"Stupid.." you said and he looked at you 

"S T U P I D." you spelled it out and he shook his head.. 

You exchanged phones and he went inside the car..