I'm The Boss

When I Was Your Man

"________, are you crazy?" Hyorin yelled when you told them your plans of giving up the residency..You nods and Rina hold you hand..

"You are so stupid.. Why did you gave up your dreams for him?.." Rina worriedly ask you.. 

"We had a huge fight recently.. it is because I always not around.. I need to sacrifice this one not only for him but for the both of us.." You explained and you saw Minho's different expression.. he seems like sad..

"You really love him that much do you?" Minho asked you and you gave him a sigh

"Yes.. I love him that it scares me that I might lose him.." You said and the three of them silenced

"Ya! I'm not going to die.." you laugh the the two girls smiled.. Minho look away..

"Min.. please be happy for me.." You hold his hand and he looked at you..

"I'll try.. but if ever he hurt you.. I will deal with him.."  He said 

"Thank you guys.. don't worry.. I'll continue my residency when he enlist to army.." you assured them and you saw Kyuhyun and you waved you hand..

"I got to go guys! See you soon!" You hugged them and you walk away as Kyuhyun met you halfway to carry your things...

 

"Hurry.. you are late.." Kyuhyun smiled and you stopped..

"Late? What to you mean.." you ask him he is confusing you thought

"Your first day at work today baby.. " he said as he laugh devilishly 

"You got to be kidding me.." you shook your head because of disbelief

"The resident doctor resigned and we need you ASAP." He said like a boss

"Did Yesung oppa and Ryeowook oppa knew?" You ask him as you opened his car for him because he is carrying boxes

"Wookie knew.. but Yesung.. not yet.." he said as he put down your thing in the backseat..

"Are you serious that i start today?'' you ask him and he laugh..

"Yes. but you will stay in my office,." and he winked.. 

"Ahh.. that's wicked.. " you whined with sarcasm..

"Yeah.. I know.."he said and finally drove off towards the company

 

You hold hands while wlking in the lobby.. You felt that everyone is staring at you.. some are happy.. some are surprisd..some are disgusted.. 

"Oh boy.. those young girls want to kill me for holding my husband's hand.."  you said and you both laugh suddenly he kissed you in the middle of the lobby and everyone stopped.. even your worls stopped for a moment

"No they wont.. if they want to debut and become artist ther will not touch you even a strand of your hair.." he said after he let go of you lips 

You reached the floor where the offices of the big bosses located.. and you frozed when you saw your brother's office opened..

You saw Yesung signing papers and Mindy is seating right next to him..

"This is my surprise to you.." Kyuhyun whispered and you smiled..

"Oppa!!!" you yelled and you ran towards him..

"Hey sweetie.. I miss you.." he gave you a hug.. 

"Why you have'nt told me that you're here yesterday when i was talking to you?" you ask Mindy and she smiled..

"Kyuhyun ans Jongwoon ask me not to tell you.." Mindy said..

"Oh Kyuhyun.. i heard that the company's doctor resigned last week.. did you find another?"  Yesung ask your husband and Kyuhyun evil grin is on his face..

"I hired a good one hyung.. the best in South Korea.." he said and you enjoyed the way he played his words..

"Can I meet him or her?" Yesung's naivety makes you laugh..he looked at you with confusing eyes

"Okay.. Dr. Kim ______,meet Director Kim Jongwoon." He dropped the bomb and your brother grinned.. 

"Aishhh.. You want to die Cho Kyuhyun?" Yesung said while smiling

"Oppa, why? am i not qualified?" you  hugged your brother and saw Mindy laughing

"You are.." he whispered and you laugh 

"Of course you are! you are hired by the CEO.." Mindy said and he ran towards the restroom inside your brother's office

"Hey honey! what happened!?" Yesung run after Mindy..

"She did not told him yet?!" you whispered..

"What about that? What's happening?" Kyuhyun is confused..

"I don't  want to spill the beans Mr. Cho.. you said and you heard Yesung yelled with excitement

"Really?! I am a father now?!" he yelled and you laugh.. Kyuhyun smiled upon realizing the situation..

"Let's go Kyuhyun.." you happily hold your husband's hand as you took you steps outside your brother's office.. 

"Let's go to my office first.." he said as he wiggles his eye brow..

"No.. show me my work place.. then we will go to your office. Besides I want to meet the company nurses who I will work with.." you hugged him and he laughs.. 

"It feel like some one is the boss here.." he said and you laugh.. 

"I'm sorry but I need you work first before attending to personal matters.." You whispered as you enter the elevator..

"The Clinic is in the first floor.. I think you have three company nurses with you.. two girls and a guy. I'm not sure about the info. I should've ask the HR first." he explained the detail.. and you smiled he is now talking to you as your boss..

"What is my Job description Mr. CEO?" you ask him and he smirked.. he is full of himself now and you try not to laugh.. even the people inside the elevator are holding their laugh to..

"You will be screening the health condition of the trainees, the artists, and you are there to make sure that the employees are well provided of first aids and any kind of medical attention they need." he smiled any you were amazed by his care for his employees..\

"Sure.." you said and he face you..

"And there is something else Dr, Kim.." he give you a big smile and your heart race,... 

"You make sure that the CEO will not get bored and starve.." he said ant you both laugh

"Those are domestic duties Kyuhyun.." you hit his arm and he took a lead when the elevator opens.

"And about your salary.. You will be having the same as you are receiving from the hospital and other benefits.." he explained again like a boss..

"But.. you forgotten something Mr. CEO.. I'm one of the share holder's right?" You ask him and you both burst into laughter

"Yeah I almost forgot.. Damn.. you are rich now baby.. see.. You have your salary as company doctor with benefits just like the other employees have.. and you are a share holder.. plus you are CEO's wife.." he boasted emphasizing the word CEO's wife because he saw some guys who can't take their eyes off you..

 

You are introduced by the HR head to your workmates.. Minji and Aemin the female nurses who is taking care of the female patients.. and Sungmin the male nurse who is assigned for male patients

You find yourself in his office.. lying on his lap while he is reading contracts.. signing papers.. and stealing glances and kisses from you.. 

"It's ironic.. I have my Hyorin/Rina/Minho version here..but of course i can be friends with those nurses but it can't top my friendship towards my doctor friends,.." you said and he frowned..

"What about me?'" he sounds childish and you laugh..

"You are the exception love.. you are my bestfriend.. boyfriend.. husband.. lover.." You said and he stopped reading and he gently lifted you up from lying on his lap..

"And I'm the boss now right.. so.. " he suddenly pressed his lips on yours.. and you found your self making out with him in his office