Officially Yours

When I Was Your Man

"You are mine.." He said between sweet kisses that he gave you.. You could not contain the happiness you feel because he feel that way toward you... you put your arms around him..

"I'm yours.. always.. and always have been.." You said as tears start to fall from your eyes.. you cannot take back the words you just said.. you just want to let him know.. you cannot hide it anymore.. 

He stopped from kissing you.. you can see that he is surprised of what you just said..

"What did you just said?" he smiled.. a smile you haven't seen before..

"I'm not going to say it.. again.." You blushed.. 

"Come on baby! Say it gain.." he pleaded..

"No.. I'm not going to say it again.. let's go.. you are tired right?.." You smiled. you love the expression on his face.. he's like a boy who have a huge crush with someone.. 

"Tell me.. say it again.. tell me that you love me.. tell me that you see me as a man not a bestfriend..tell me you love me please.. because I love you.. not as a bestfriend.. I love you as a man.. I love you so please tell me.. I heard what you said.. I just want you to say it again.." He said as he cupped your face with his gentle hands..that made you cry

"What did you just said.." You said as tears keep falling he wiped your tears and clears his throat

"I love you _____. I don't know since when.. The feelings I have for you now.. suffocates me.. I cannot hold it anymore.. You intoxicate me.." He said.. and you fall for him over again..

"I'm yours.. always.. and always have been.. I loved ever since i don't know when.. I have loved you for a long time.. I love you even you fell for someone else.. When you are broken.. I am crushed in million pieces... because I love you.. I tried  to forget this old feelings but it keeps growing everyday.. I love you still.. and will always be.. I love you Kyuhyun.. You are my first love.." He kissed you again.. 

"So. I guess.. That's it.. " He said as he start the engine.. you can still see his hand shaking.. and you.. your heart want to jump out of you chest.. You looked away from him 

Silence came between you.. you confessions made you awkward..

"Hey.. say anything.. " He said as he focused his eyes on driving... You keep on smiling like a fool and he laugh

"Why?" you ask him and you laugh too..

"We are fools right?" He said still focusing in driving..

"Yeah.. but I'm the foolest of the fools.." you said 

"I'm hungry.. " he pouted and you laugh.. why can he be so cute and hot at the same time?

"Let's go to the market.. I'll cook pasta for you..'' you said and you saw the big smile on his face..

"Sure baby.." he said and you blushed.. "And stop calling me buddy okay?? Hmm call me baby, love, honey, oppa.. I prefer oppa.. " 

"Ya!"you hit his hand.. 

"Hey I'm driving!" and you both laugh..

You spend the rest of the day with him.. laughing, kissing, and sharing thoughts of being together,, you are overwhelmed by the feeling of him loving you.. you don't care about anything now.. 

______

Kyuhyun's POV..

She loved me for a long time? Why I was not able to see it? I left her sleeping and i went outside to drink some wine. I am a fool.. I avoided this feeling for a long time.. Thinking that she only can love me as her friend.. so I decided to ignore this feelings for her.. 

Flashback..

"My ideal boyfriend?" She looked at me with a blush on her cute face when I asked her what is her ideal guy . we are 15 years old then..

"Yes your ideal guy?" I eagerly asked her because i had a huge crush on her..

"Hmm someone like you.. I'm not saying it is you.. but some only similar to you.." She said and it gave me shivers down my spine..

"Oh really?" I excitedly asked her..

"Yeah..but i can't like you right? It will be awkward.." She said but when I'm about to tell her that she can like me.. A tall handsome guy called her attention... her suitor?

Then somehow I experienced my first heart break..

I smiled like fool.. but i don't regret not telling her that i have a huge crush on her.. because she nurtured her love for me.. in a patient way

No, I actually love her ever since.. I just ignored it.. Like her, I belong to her from the very start.. She can only fill the empty spaces in my heart that Alex or any girl in my past filled.. Yeah I loved Alex.. I got hurt when she left me.. because it hurt my ego and my pride..

I went back to the room and I lay my self beside her.. I pulled her near me to cuddle her.. I love her.. with all of me.. 

 

 

I woke up the next day with out her beside me.. I panicked.. I run outside the room and I found her in the kitchen making some breakfast while studying.. 

"You scared me!" she screamed when I hug her on the back.. 

"I  miss you.." i whisper 

"Hey.. stop doing that you always give me a heart attack.." she laughs.. 

"I am amazed how you handle things.. " I said as I saw her studying while cooking..

"Women are made to be a multi tasker..and you guys are made to be focused individuals" she explained..

"How an you be so cute and y.." I ..

"Ya! stop that.. it's not going to work.." 

"Oh really.." I went closer to her and i turned off the stove.. and pull her near me..

"Why not?" I asked her she is blushing.. I start kissing her.. I don't know what happened to my hormones upon waking up this morning..

"S-stop.. We can't.." she try to struggle..

"Why we can't.. we love each other right?" I said as I trace my hand on her spine..

"Yes.. we love each other... but.." her voice is trembling.. I start kissing her down to her neck and collar bone.. 

"As I was said yesterday.. I am so frustrated now.." I whispered to her ear trying to seduce her.. I can feel that she is now hanging on the edge.. 

"But.. I'm not yet ready.. you know.. It's my first right?"she said that made me stop teasing her...

Yeah ,, it is her first  so you should not force her to do what you want..

I pulled her to a hug..

"I'm sorry baby.. I just woke up with my terrible hormones..' I said and she laugh..

"sorry.. I'm not yet ready for it..It's not that I don't want to.. but I'm not ready yet.." She said.. and I understand her.. my love for her is greater than the lust i feel right now..

"Since I'm officially yours.. one day we can do that.. but not now.." She added.. but the word Officially YOURS gave me a heart attack.. she is so sweet..

"Yeah.. you are mine so i have to be patient.." I said and we both laugh..

"Besides, that is the thing we can't avoid right since we are living together.." she smiled..that gave me assurance that she don't see me as a ert

"Yeah you are right baby.."I said 

"Can I continue what I'm doing now? I don't want my boyfriend to starve.." 

"Alright baby.." I laugh...

 

Officially yours.. I'm  officially yours Kim ________.

 

 

____

OH A SHORT UPDATE hahahah THANKS REAdING ANYWAY ^^