The Fight

When I Was Your Man

You are enjoying the day with him in his office.. but you need to do some study so you called Minho..

"Hello Min! Are you busy?" you asked him over the phone..

"No.. why?" he asked you.. You always wonder how reliable this guy is.. 

"I'm not home and I left my iPad.. Can I ask you a favor?" you asked him.. without noticing Kyuhyun's furious expression.. You are talking again with Minho. and all you can do is avoid Kyuhyun since the kissing incident that was happened a while ago..

"Always.." he said 

"Can you send to me now the case study about Systemic Lupus Erythematosus?" you asked him and he laughs..

"Hey.. can you just relax.. it's a break you know?. ." 

"But, I'm so bored.." you said and you caught Kyuhyun staring at you eavesdropping he avoid your stare and focused on what he is doing..

"Alright.." he said as you here he tap his computer

"Thank you thank you! You're the best ever!" you said 

"By the way,.can i ask you something?" 

"Anything Min..' 

"Are you and Kyuhyun are.." Minho awkwardly ask you.. you felt bad because you haven't told him about this..

"What you see, and what you heard.. it's all true.. Im sorry for keeping secrets.. but just give it to me this time okay?" You said without you knowing that Kyuhyun is burning.. 

"Kay... as long as you are happy.. and no more sleepless nights right?" 

"Yeah, I hope so.. No more sleepless nights so don't worry of me being caught sleeping on the class.." you both laugh.. as Kyuhyun want to grab your phone and throw it away.. but he controls his anger..You saw that he gives you a not so good glare, you don't have the intention to provoke him  so you decided you end the call.. 

"Min.. thank you.. see you around.. bye.." 

"Bye Boss.. be happy " he said and you ended the call.. you went beside Kyuhyun.. he's not talking to you this time.. 

"Kyu, can I borrow your computer?" You said.. and he nodded without looking to you.. he must be angry.. you thought

You sit in front of the computer and you hurt of what you saw.. His wall paper is his picture with his girlfriend.. you wanted to cry but.. you can't cry in front of him...You don't want him to know your feelings.. that will be the only thing you are not giving him.. 

You can not think.. you are about to cry when an angel knocked on the office door..

"Sweet, are you busy?" Your brother popped out from the door..

"N-no.. is there anything wrong?" You ask him..

"Nothing I just want to check on you.." he said that made you smile.. is he had ESP or something?

Then you hear he shut the door.. Kyuhyun noticed that you saw the picture.. and he worried alot.. but he did not know why...

"Now.. who is being so unfair huh?" you sarcastically said with a different tone to hide what's real

He avoids the topic.. and you respected his silence.. 

You decided to go home..You stood up and you dialed you brother's number.. 

"Oppa.. can you call a cab? ASAP?" you said.. and you immediately walks out and suddenly Kyuhyun grip your wrists..

"Where the hell you think you are going?" he said with his anger is about to explode..

"None of you're business.."

"Stay.." 

"I'm going.. let go of me.." 

"I said stay.." 

"Off. Me." 

"STAY DAMN IT!!"

"I said let me go! Let me go.. just this once.. i want to be alone.. I want to breathe.. I want to stay away from you and from your controlling ego!" your tears you are hiding starts to flow.. 

He loosen his grip.. but he stood up and pulled you near him..You struggle.. you want to run away from him.. 

"I'm sorry babe.. i'm sorry..' he said and he kissed you..but it cant wash the pain you are feeling right now.. You pushed him away 

"Don't call me babe.. we know that this is fake so stop acting when we are alone.." You said and you turn your back on him.. "The most stupid things I've done is to always say yes to you.. and even agreeing in this . Now let me leave.. don't worry i'll stay in your house.. i just need space from you.." 

He is broken into pieces as he watch you leave him.. he wants to tell you something but he cannot recognize it.. he only knows that he don't want to loose you.. and he don't want you to leave..He unconsciously deleted all the files the related to his past..