How Can I Forget?

When I Was Your Man

You pushed the wheel chair towards the garden for Alex to have a fresh air..

"Since when?" you ask her since when she know about her condition..

"About three months ago.." She said and you can't help but to pity her.. You once wished her hell but not like this.. She was attractive, y,and beautiful woman and now.. she's a mess..

"Did.. did he know?" You said referring to Kyuhyun

"He knew about it and he lifted the restraining order against me.. " she weakly smiled.. 

"Restraining order?" You asked her and she widen her eyes..

"You don't know about it? He filed a case against me, after he saw the CCTV on the day..." She bit her lips.. trying not to open the wound in your heart..

"Go on.. I want to know everything.. since I never heard of anything after the incident.." You smiled at her and she nods..

"He saw the way I beaten you up.. and he filed a criminal case against me.. and the thing is.. I can't get near him or near you.. because if I do so.. I will be living my life in prison.." she weakly laugh as you offered her a can of juice

"This is it.. I paid the price of playing on you.. for hurting you and for killing you.. your baby.." she continued as your tears fell down upon hearing those words.. losing your child is now a scar.. but your love for Kyuhyun is still a wound that can never be healed.. 

"The break up thing with James.. I did it purposely since Kyuhyun don't care anymore if I have James or not.. So I used it as an excuse to get him back.." She confessed and you look at her..

"I thought of that too.." You smiled.. so you're instinct was right. 

"I tried to seduce him that night.. but his love for you is too strong so he left me alone.."  You remember the last night you made love with him.. that is the night he is so restless and bothersome.. and the next day you fond them on his office kissing

"And i found him sleeping on his office, and I know anytime you will step in so I did all those terrible things.." She said and tears in her eyes flows..

"Hey don't cry" you rub her back..you want to hate her for what she have done.. 

"I'm the one who told him that the baby is not his.." she cupped her face with her hands...

"Why? You know me.. I cannot do such things to him.." You said and she hugged you.. while crying..

"I love him.. and I envied you.. even when we were still together... his heart is always for you he belongs to you.. not mine.." you heart jumps but you have to stand on your ground on mot giving in to your emotion.. because you know anytime you'll be running back to him..

"I understand.. but i can forgive you.. but I cannot forget that day I lost everything because of you.." you said and she cries out loud because of pain.. 

"Hey are you okay? I'll take you inside.." you said as you pushed the wheel chair back to her room.. 

The male nurses, carried ALex to bed. 

"Alex.. I will not be seeing you for next 2 days.. it's my vacation.. but I promise.. I'll be here since I am your doctor.." You smiled and she nods as the pain medication took over her,,,

"Damn it.. I thought i could get away with these people.." you cursed as you closed her door.. 

"Nurse Park.. please keep in touch with me if there's something wrong with the patient at Room 345" You said as you write doctors order in her chart

"Yes Dr. Kim.." Nurse park smiled and you grabbed your phone.. 

 

"Hey.." You said when Rina recieved your call..

"______?! How are you??" She excitedly ask you you've been away from them for 3 months now.. 

"I'm great.. It's my off today.. I will be visiting my parents.. So I hope to see you tomorrow night.." you said 

"I'm excited!!" She said.. 

"Rina, I want to ask you something.."  you said and you opened your heart for the answer

"Yes.. What is it?" Rina asked you..

"Is my hus.. I mean Kyuhyun asking me again?" You said because Kyuhyun made you friends lives a hell when you left him.. stalking them and keep asking them for info 

"He stopped.. i think he's tired.." she said and you sighed

"You still love him?" she ask you 

"Yes.. How can i forget that feeling Rina? But still i can't forgive him for what he have done.." You said..

"Oh.. I see.." she said..

"i'm hanging up.. I'll see you tomorrow at 6 pm" You said..

"I miss you _____." she said and you eyes were wet by the tears.

"I miss you too.. bye.."  you ended the call..

 

You took a bus to Seoul.. this will be the first time you will go back after 6 months.. You must do this for your parents who lovingly waiting for you to recover from the tragedy.. 

You felt guilty of pushing them away at times you needed them but it helped you become stronger.. You are now on your own.. You are hoping that the time you see Kyuhyun, he will noticed that you changed a lot.. You want to see his face with guilt and regrets for breaking your heart many times.. Though Alex melted the your heart of stone.. It's time for Kyuhyun to melt down the ice covering your heart.. 

 

It's 10 pm and you took a cab towards home.. your parent's home.. 

You carry your bags.. and anxiously pressed the doorbell.. are they still the same? Still loving you despite of your imperfection?

"Who's there?" Your tears fell when you heard your father's voice in the intercom...

"Dad..' you broke down and suddenly the door opened and your father runs towards the gate and hugged you tightly..

"Aigoo.. My child.. my princess.. where have you been.. I missed you.." he cried on your shoulder as you see you mother running towards you crying..

"i'm so sorry.. I'm so sorry.." You cried out loud as your parents hugs you.. 

"I'm sorry I messed up.." you said and your father carried you in his back.. as tears keep flowing down your face.. your mother and a household helper carried you bags..

You spent hours asking for forgiveness to you parents for not showing up after the breakup.. Your father admitted that he closed his door many times when Kyuhyun keep on coming back for forgiveness.. but he eventually forgive him after he saw his progress..

"You should see how he changed into mature person now.." you dad explained and you pretend not to hear him..

"Dad, I'm still.. I'm not ready for him.. I'm glad that he is doing good right now.. but.. please.." you hold the old man's hand and he smiled..

"You are like your mother.. I done many terrible things during the first year of our marriage.. we almost had a divorce.. I made her heart like an ice.. but when she saw how our rocky relationship made me and changed me into that man I become.. she came back to me.." He smiled and your mother hugged your dad

"But.. i'm not yet ready to face him.. I still hate him.." you said bitterly.. 

"By the way.. Your brother and sister in law is here in the country.. Your brother will enlist in the army soon.." Your mother excitedly said and she took out your nephew's picture.. you smiled because the child has your brother's eyes..

"if only..I have my baby now in my arms..I am singing a lullaby..' your tears fell as your mother hugged you..

"There must be a reason..." she whispered 

"Dad.. Please don't tell Kyuhyun that I am here.. I'm not ready yet.." you said and you parents nods as they walk towards their bed room leaving you alone.. 

 

You fell asleep with Jongmin's photo on your hand...

_________

Kyuhyun's POV

"Sir.. here is the document of the property.." the real estate broker handed to me a document..and he leaves the house after I signed some papers.. 

"Thanks.. " I smiled as I looked at the papers with excitement.. 

 

"I'll go to that place on week ends.." I whispered to my heart as i decided to take her back even it will cost me my life..I grabbed my phone and called Yesung

"Hyung.. I decided to go to Busan this week end.. " I said and I heard Jongmin crying again..

"Look.. his mother is still mad at me.. and let me sleep on the other room with the baby.." Yesung complained about Mindy who still mad

"That's cool.." I said and he laugh

"Ya! You should be my ally.. This brat.. you want me to tell  _____ that you are coming for her to hide? Tccch" He yelled and the baby cried harder..

"Aigoo... Jongmin-ah.. "  he is calming the baby..

"Hyung.. put him in your chest..' I said because I noticed that their baby stops crying everytime I rest him in my chest..

"Baby.. please stop crying.. Dad and Uncle have to talk.." he said and magically the baby start crying..

"As i was saying.. you should be at my side.. because I'll give you info about you bratty wife.." he said and I laugh..

"Now who's bad?" and we both start laughing.

"Aigoo hyung.. you sound like her.. " I remember how ________ bargains like a gangster..

"She stopped communicating with me when she knew that we reconciled.." He said and I felt guilty He's on my side now after I break his sister's heart

"I'm sorry hyung.." I said and he laugh

"it's okay.. I'm enjoying how she reacts that I was on your side now..She's being a brat you know.. she never home since you two broke up leaving my parents sad and depressed.." he sighed..

"Maybe she wants to be alone.." I said..

"Maybe.. I have to go now.." He said as I hear Mindy calling him.. 

"Okay,,Good luck hyung.."

"Tccchh" 

 

I put the documents on the drawer.. as I hold the ring on my necklace which I wore for months now.. At the end of the day.. I felt empty.. sad.. and lonely.. because the girl i have loved since I was five.. is now miles away from me.. hating me and resents me.. 

 

I will be there.. I will do my best to take you home.. to our home.. Will i be able to bring you bacK?