Hey, Cho Kyuhyun I'm Pregnant

When I Was Your Man

You are staring with the pregnancy test kit with positive result.. You even used two of it to make sure.. You cried for hours because of joy..You and Kyuhyun are now having your child..You did not know who to call first.. You are not ready to tell him or the other members of the family yet until you undergo a specific test to confirm it.. How come you did not see it coming? You are a doctor and you must know that this may happen anytime.. but you didn't..

You dialed your Obstetrics (doctors for pregnancy)  department of the hospital you once affiliated with..  You made an appointment after lunch and you decided to drop the office after to tell your husband the news..

"Hello..' your tired voice came out as Kyuhyun answered the call..

"Babe.. i'm on a meeting.. are you okay?" you smiles upon hearing those word he is now being serious on everything he do..

"Oppa, I'll go to the hospital later.. I need a check up.." you said without telling him the news yet..You have to confirm it first, but with the symptoms you are convinced that you are..

"Oh.. I'll take you there..' he said and you cut him off..

"No.. please.. I'll go there by my self.. It's few blocks away right?' you said and you heard him a sigh..

"Alright baby.. i love you.. I have to go now.." he said and you chuckles..

"Okay.. i love you too.." you ended the phone call and you eat the breakfast that your husband prepared..

 

"Not bad huh?" you smiled as you consumed the pancake he made.. after you eat you do some household works.. and you left the house driving your owns car.. 

You are consumed with this pregnancy.. How will your child look like..is this baby is a boy or a girl.. What will be the name.. you woke up from these thought when your phone ring again

"Baby... are you alright? where are you now?" Kyuhyun asked you with worried voice..

"Oppa.. I'm driving.. I'll call you as soon as I reach the hospital okay.." You a laugh and you heard him sigh

" Be careful babe.." he said and you melted again.. 'You are now a daddy.' you whispered to your heart

"I will.. stop worrying.. I love you.." You said and he sighed again

"I'm worried.. I love you too.. I'll be coming home early.." he said.. you can picture his handsome face..

"Okay bye oppa.." 

"Bye babe.." he ended the call...

 

You are so overwhelmed by the result.. The tests confirms that you are one month pregnant.. 

"This is the most sensitive part of the trimester..(trimester is a 3 month period during pregnancy), so make sure that you won't stress your self out.." the OB told you as you are holding to the result..

"This is surreal.." you uttered and the doctor laughs..

"That's normal feelings for expectant mother..' she said and something inside you tickles upon hearing the word being a mother

"Being a mother... How does it like? I mean.. is it easy?" you ask the doctor and she hold you hand..

"It's not easy.. but it is the greatest feeling you will ever had.."she said and tears keep falling on your face..

"Oh Cho Kyuhyun.. i love you.." you whispered and the doctor laugh..

"you know that you will be having mood swings, and other pregnancy related symptoms right?' she asked you and you nodded..

"Very well Dr. Kim.. congratulations again.. I hope I can meet your husband.." she said and you stood up and bowed

"Thank you Dr.Lee.. I'm going.." you said and you went your way toward the parking..

 

You drive home with mixed emotions.. You felt joy and fear at the same time.. 

You: I'm home..

You sent a message. You changed you clothes to more casual because you are leaving again to go to your husband's office.. after a few minutes

Boyfriend: How was the check up? What the doctor said? Are you okay now?

You laugh.. this guy is really making you fall for him over again..  

You: Easy.. easy.. How was my check up? It's great I mean no need to worry.. What the doctor said? the doctor said this is normal..  Am I okay now? Of course I am not..

Boyfriend: I m confused.. why you're still not okay? 

"Oh he have no idea.. Oh my God!" you laughed hard 

You: Because I miss someone.. ^^

Boyfriend:  I miss you too.. I'll be home early take a rest

 

You took a cab towards KRY building.. You arrived after 30 minutes.. You took you lazy steps.. 

"Uh oh.. I'm sleepy again.." you said and you took the elevator ignoring people around you.. 

"Tenth floor?' a familiar voice asked you.. 

"Yes please.." you said without trying to know whose voice is that

"What up with you _______. You did not even recognized me.. I'm sad.." The voice said and you lazily look on the owner of the voice..

"oh.. Wookie.. I'm sorry.." you said with your sleepy eyes..

"Are you okay? you look tired.." he said and you nodded

"I'm fine thanks.. " you weakly smiled 

"take care of your self.. you look weird..I'll be going.. I am supervising training here at the 8th floor.." he said and he wave his hand.. 

You sighed.. your heart beats faster.. how can you drop the news to your husband? and now you are lazy, sleepy, and robot like creature...

"Oh this little guy in my tummy make my life weirder than before.." you whispered and you walk towards the office..

"Good afternoon Ma'am.." the staffs greet you and you smiled..

"Mr. Lee.. Is Kyuhyun inside?" you ask his ever reliable assistant.. 

"He's on the board room.. " he said and you smiled..

"I'll wait here..please don't mention that I'm here.."  you said and all of them nodded..

 

You: What are you doing.. I'm bored..

Boyfriend: I almost done with this damn meeting..

He's in a bad mood.. you can feel it.. How would you tell him?

You: Patience

Boyfriend: I don't have that.. 

You laughed as you stared on the paper.. the proof that you are a mother now..

You: Be patient.. you have reward if you do..

Boyfriend: really? I love that.. 

You; Yes.. a good reward is waiting for you so be patient..

Boyfriend: Are you teasing me again Mrs. Cho?

You: I'm in between.. 

Boyfriend: Oh babe.. you got me really excited.. Am i going to expect a wild reward?

You laugh.. you want him to go crazy and crazier.. you took a seat on his chair in his table.. as you put the result in his desk

You: maybe.. 

Boyfriend: i'm going out from the bored room.. I mean board room..

You: You are so mean..

Boyfriend: You too.. now we are both in trouble.. 

You laugh and then you heart beats fast when you heard his footsteps.. you run towards the door and hide behind it.. you put you phone in silent mode.. You heart beats louder when the door knob turned

You saw him dialed his phone.. and you phone vibrated..

"Answer the phone baby.." he said and you smiled.. you pressed answer button

"baby.. I'm going home.." he said and you smiled

"Oh.. alright.. " you said and he stopped from walking and turned around and with is surprised expression..

"Surprise!!" You said and he smiled.. 

"Come here lady.." he said and you walk towards him..and he kissed you like he never seen you for a thousand years..

He break off.. as you both breathing hard gasping for air.. 

"I'll finish these for a minute then we are going home.." he said and before he take his seat.. he was your result on his table.. he read it and he confusedly looked at you

"What is this weird picture?" he ask you and you laugh..he read again and he still confused

"That? That is a baby.." You said and you smiled..

"A baby?" he asked you again..

"OH my God! Ya! Kyuhyun you don't have any idea?" you ask him and he becomes more confused

"Oh my.. idiot.." you said and he is getting more confused.. you kissed him passionately in his lips and you trace his jaw up to his ear lobe..

"My baby is sad.. because daddy called him..or her.. weird.." you whispered and you laughed upon seeing his epic surprised expression

"You are confusing me.." he finally find his voice

"Hey! Cho Kyuhyun! I'm pregnant with you child.. and this weird creature that you are referring to is our baby.." you irritatingly explained to him..

"Really?!" he smiled..

"Yes." you said and you smiled

"Is this our baby?" His smile gets bigger..

"Yes!" you said 

"I am a father now??" he screamed and you laugh

"Yes you are.." you hugged him 

Then you felt his tears fall on your neck.. You hugged him tight.. wishing that everything will be fine