Hyung, Kill Me Now

When I Was Your Man

Kyuhyun's POV

Two days after.. I am anxiously waiting for the DNA result.. the small paper that will decide my fate.. I know no.. 100% that the child is mine.. but ____ is right.. I need you suffer so I'm keeping the paper as the sign of my stupidity..

The security showed me the CCTV footage of what happened that unfortunate day at the lobby, so I sued Alex for hurting my wife that cause her miscarriage  and filed a restraining order for her to stay away from me and from my wife.. 

My salvation has arrived.. The Result is now in my hand.. My tears falls down as I read it "99.89 % Paternal Match" 

I fell on my knees as I cried hard.. when suddenly my office door opens..

"Cho Kyuhyun.. We need to talk.. at the roof top.." Yesung coldly said with his expressionless face...

I'm not afraid of him.. I'm afraid to lose her sister after this tragedy.. I took small steps towards the elevator 

 

I found him waiting for me with his furious eyes..without a blink of an eye his fist landed on my face.. 

"What did you do to her.." he is crying while beating the out of me.. I deserve this.. even more..

"I told you not her.. not mess up with her.. She's precious.." he is crying as he punches my stomach hard I taste my own blood in my lips..

"Why.. why  you played with her.. you ruined her.. she's not even eating.. smiling.. and she's having nightmares.." He falls on my feet as he grieves.. 

"Hyung.. I'm sorry.. My jealousy and my stupidity.." I said and he realease an big blow on my face and I fell down 

"Beat me.. until I die.. Kill me hyung... I deserve it.." I pleaded as he kicks me..

"I am not going to kill you bastard.. I'll let you live.. to watch her to move on with her life.."he said and he helped me stand..

"Our friendship is on the rocks right now.. don't expect me to forgive you easily.." He said and I nodded

"Hyung.. I am so sorry.. I don;t know how to face you.." I said and Yesung wiping off the tears in his eyes.. 

"Kyuhyun.. I let you suffer.. I let you learn in a hard way.. and she's definitely leaving right now.. and you'll never see her again.." He said and he finally left

 

I took a seat on a bench the we always sit together.. I touches her favorite place on the right.. 

"Kyu.. slow down.. you might choke your self.." I closed my eyes hearing her soft voice...

"I love you.." I can still feel the warmth of her touch..

"Patience.." I can still hear her seductively whispering in my ear.. it breaks my heart..

I should have been a man for her.. not a boy who played with her..

 

I decided to take a leave of absence as Ryeowook takes over.. 

I went home early.. by body is a sore after Yesung's beating

"Slow down love.." I suddenly looked on the passenger seat.. only to see that it's empty..

 

I opened the door as I hear her giggle.. as she wrapped her arms around me.. but she's not here..

 

She is sitting on the couch wearing my shirt smiling at me.. . I was about to jumped on her.. but she's not here...

"Kyuhyun.. Kyuhyun..." i hear her calling my name.. 

 

"Damn you Cho Kyuhyun.. You should've treated her right.." i told myself as I grabbed a bottle of wine.. 

I found a pair of earrings on the floor.. maybe she dropped it when she took her things while I'm away..

I saw the closet emptied.. and found the engagement ring and wedding ring I gave her

 

I cried as I lie on the empty bed.. that we used to share.. I can still smell her scent...Hear her voice

 

"Come on Kyuhyun.. There's no need for that childishness.. Eat your food.." She said as I refused to eat after 1 week of coma..

"You are so irritating _____" I said and I turn my back on her..I felt bad pushing her away for I know she's the only person who never left my side during the coma state

"I'm just concerned.. that's all.." she said and her jolly voice replaced by sadness.. i faced her and saw the corner of her eyes with tears.

"I'm sorry.." I said and I don't know how many times I said the word.. 

"It's okay.. I understand.. I'll go ahead.. I have catch up in school.." She said and she walks away from me.. 

 

I put her jewels on a cute box she left inside the drawer..She left a journal.. I know she love to write too..

"April 17, 2012.. who would thought that the prince I always dreamed of  was waiting for me at the end of that beautiful aisle of eternity.. He's not handsome.. He's cute.. and adorable . I love him for ever.." 

My heart jumps as I read those lines..

"May 16,2012.. I saw cute young couple's in the Hospital garden holding hands and the boy suddenly surprised his girl with a beautiful handful of flowers.. of course the girl kissed him and I smiled.. When was the last time that the monster gave a flower? when I was scolded by my Dad after ditching in school and I run to him and he gave me a white rose he picked up from her mom's garden and his mom scold him and we end up eating ice cream in the park.. ^^ After that incident he never gave me one.. even that we are married now.." 

 

Yeah.. I never bought her anything..than ice cream..

 

"May 25, 2012.. He said sorry for ignoring me.. and for being so close with Alex.. and I appreciate his effort not to be jealous of Minho.. I decided to ditch my birth control appointment.."

I turn the pages.. some are drawings... 

 

"July 1, 2012.. Finally.. the baby is coming.. I can still see his stupid look when I told him that I am pregnant..I love this guy..he is so cute.. I forgot to took a picture of him while reading the test  ^^ " 

Yeah, i still remember it... 

 

"August 23, 2012 I love you despite of the pain you caused me.. You broke my heart over and over.. and I am alone to pick it up for my self.. The baby who is rejected by his dad is the only thing left for me.. If only you knew how many nights I cried to sleep wishing that you are only mine.. whole and without sharing you to Alex.. I wanted to run away.. but you now giving me the reason to do so.. I denied my self.. deprived my self.. betrayed my self by loving you too much that it eats me up inside and out.. I want to hate you.. but my baby wants me to love you.. even to love you from a far will do..I love you Kyuhyun.. from the day we are playing on the ground.. until eternity.." 

"August 29, 2012.. The baby died and so am I . i don't know how to live anymore... The joy inside me died and wishing that the love i have for his dad will die too..Everything on my hand slipped away. I should've got away since Alex returned.. Full of regrets and hate . " 

 

I fell down on my knees.. as I cried  and a piece of paper fell on the ground.. Her lovely hand writing when we are in grade school

"Boyfriend? I have one... My brother told me that Kyuhyun is my boyfriend.. I would love too ^^ But i changed my mind when my girl classmates ask me what i want from a boy friend well.. I want a boyfriend who will sing a song for me on the piano.. give me flowers and chocolates.. my favorite ice cream.. walking to a theme park riding on a rollercoaster. and many sweet things..I think Kyuhyun is not a boyfriend.. I know he will never do those thing to me.."

 

Yeah.. I'm stupid.. I never did those thing to her.. all I did was to made her cry..

"Babe.. I'll find you.. I will bring you back.. I will never made the same mistakes.. I know it's too late but I'll try.." i said and i closed my eyes with her smile..