Just When I Needed You Most

When I Was Your Man

 

 

Everything is fine between you and Kyuhyun.. He promised you that he will come with you today for your prenatal check up.. You woke up early because you are so excited to go to the doctor with your husband.. As usual, you opened the blinds and the beam of the sun wakes him up as it shone on his face..

"Baby.. I'm still sleepy.." he whined and you excitedly climb up over him and you sit on his back.. 

"Wake up.. we need to go to the hospital.." you said as you kisses his back..He slept without his shirt on and you by placing your hand in between the mattress and his chest.. 

"Stop doing that babe.. I'm having a hard time down here.." his sleepy voice made you laugh

"Come on Kyu.. we have a 10:00 appointment,.." you said and he gently turn his body and you still on top of him..he looked for the clock at the bedside table and he smiled..

"It's 7:15 babe.. Let me sleep..for another 30 minutes.. please.." he said as he close his eyes again. caressing your thighs and mumbling your name..as he try to re-gain his sleep.. and you kiss his lips as you bite his lower lip

"Oppa.. get up.." you stood up at the side of the bed and grabbed his hand and pulled him..

"Okay.. Okay" he said and he grabbed a shirt and he put it on..he never mind on his messy hair and you smiled.. He suddenly carried you in his arms and he marched towards the kitchen to have some breakfast.. He put you down on the counter beside the refrigerator and he kissed you passionately..

You put your hand inside his shirt as he gives you his hot good morning kisses.. then suddenly his stomach growled.. you both laugh and he hovers inside the fridge, looking for something to eat. He understands that you are too lazy now to make a breakfast for him.. he put bowls and cereals on the table and he took out milk carton from the refrigerator and he carried you in his strong arms and he put you down to the vacant chair

He poured the cereal in each bowl as you put your elbows on the table top as you watch him make a simple breakfast.. He excitedly shove a spoonful of food on his mouth and you laugh when there's food stain on his chin..

"How old are you?" you said and he smiled as you wipe off the food items on his chin..

"I told you to eat gently.." you said and he laugh.. You are about to eat a spoonful of cereal when suddenly you feel lie you are about to throw up so you went towards the sink and throw up there.. 

He gently pats your back as his other hand holds a glass of water.. after throwing up.. you opened the faucet and washed your face.. He offered you a towel and you smiled..

"Babe.. are you okay?" he worriedly ask you

"Thank you oppa. Don't worry this is normal." you said as you took the glass of water from his hand.. He hugs you from the back and caressed your tummy.. 

"Hey there little guy. You are giving your mom a hard time. please be good to your mom.." he whispered and your heart melt upon hearing those word from him as he talks to your unborn child

"Don't blame him.. it's my hormones not the baby" you face him and he kisses your neck.. 

"Ya! stop that!' you pushed him off you as he tickles you by his kisses on your neck.. 

"Let's eat.." you said and he hold your hand as you both walk towards the table

 

He drive towards the hospital and you hold each other's hand as you wait for your name to be called..This is the first time that he is accompanying you here at the OB's clinic.. 

"I want a boy.." he said as he whisper on your ear..

"It's to early to tell Kyuhyun..but let us assume that the baby is a boy.." you said as he plants kiss on your cheeks..

"Hey! we are in public place!" you said as expectant couples around you watch the both of you.. He chuckled and continue teasing you until his phone rings...

"Babe, it's Alex.." he said and you smiled for your approval..

"Hello.." he smiled at you as he answered Alex's call.. when suddenly he frowned

"What?! What did that bastard do?!" he yelled and you startled because of his mood shifts from happy to anger

"Wait for me.. I'll be there in a minute.. Don't to anything stupid!" he said and he ended the call..

"What happened?"  you ask Kyuhyun and he kissed you on your forehead..

"I'm sorry babe.. I need to go to Alex's.. James broke up with her and she is suicidal..Wait for me here.. I'll pick you up after an hour.. " he said and your heart sank..

"But I need you too.." you said and he kissed you on your lips..

"I'm sorry baby,. I have to go.." he left before you can speak again..

 

_______

Kyuhyun's POV

I found Alex crying on her bed.. I run towards her and took the blade on her right hand as she is going to cut her wrist..

"Hey.. stop this foolishness.." I said as I tapped her back to console her from crying

"Kyuhyun.." she hug me as I felt awkwardly.. She cried on my chest that my is soaked by her tears.

"Alex.. stop doing this to your self.. you can find another person that worth your love.."  I said and she cried even harder

"I don't know what to say Alex.. just cry.." I said as I rub her arms..We stayed liked this in her bed for hours when suddenly I looked for my phone when I realized that I left it inside the car..

"Alex.." I whispered when she fell asleep on my arm..

"Alex.. I need to go.. ______'s waiting for me in the hospital.." I whispered and I am about to stand she grabbed my arm and cried a little harder..

"Don't leave me.." she cried as she tighten her grip

"Alex.. my wife is waiting for me in the hospital.." I said and she cried a little harder

"Please Kyuhyun.. stay.." She pleaded and I stayed with her with my head is occupied by ________.

Finally.. after 4 hours.. she let me go with a promise that she won hurt her self..

I run towards the car and search for my phone.. I have 36 missed calls from my wife..

I dialed her number and surprisingly Rina answered the phone..

"Kyuhyun where are you?! we are calling you for hours now!" she yelled

"Why? Where's _______? "  I got a bad feeling about this.. is she mad at me?

"Kyuhyun.. she is on a room.." Rina explained.. My heart beats triple time

"Why? What happened?" I worriedly ask her and i speed my gas up 

"She fainted and she hit her head on the floor.." She try to calm herself down.. and I went blank..

"Kyuhyun.. are you still there?"  I heard her on the other line..

"How is she?The baby?" I anxiously ask her 

"They are both fine.. ________ just loss her consciousness that's why the doctor's made some test to see if there is blood clot on her brain.." She explained.. I cursed my self for putting Alex first on my priority... This would never happen when I stayed with her..

"I'll be there in a minute.. Can I talk to her?" I said trying to weave some alibis to made her feel better..

"She's sleeping..she's tired.. she was looking for you..and cried.." Rina said and my heart sank.. How could I do this to her..

I keep my speed pace and I reached the hospital.. I called Rina to ask her where is _______'s room is.. 

I saw her sitting on the bed with her back leaning on the head board.. her forehead is covered.. and she is smiling while Minho is sitting on a chair 

I just stand here and watch her..

"Kyuhyun want's a boy.. and I think I want my baby to be a boy too..''she is excitedly talks to Minho.. i felt something in my heart but I tried to ignore it because I'm the one who is wrong here...

"Well, Hyorin thinks that the baby is a girl.. also goes with Rina.. But I bet it's a boy.." Minho laugh and she throw a pillow on him

"Ya! you are so mean! how could you bet?" she laugh when suddenly she frowned as she touches her forehead.. her cut bleeds and she applied pressure.. Minho offered help but she refused...

"Thanks Minho..' she smiled sweetly.. and I can't take it anymore seeing her happy with him.. 

"Oh there you are!" she excitedly open her arms for a hug.. I kissed her instead infront of Minho..

"How is she? is she alright?" she ask me.. and it kills me.. she asked about Alex that she and my child is suffering alone without me.. 

"How are you?.. I'm sorry.. I took so long to get back.." I whispered and kissed her lips again.. this is what a jealous guy made of..

"Ahem.. Boss.. I have to go,." Minho cleared his throat and left the room..

"Thanks for the flowers Min!"  she yelled and I saw a vase of flowers on the bed side table..

"Oppa.. How is she? i hope she's fine.." she moved on her side and left a space on the bed.. I watch her as she tap the space telling me to lie down with her.. My heart breaks.. She is kind.. she is warm.. How could I neglect her like that..

"Come on Kyu.. Lie here with me.." she sweetly said and I brushed my fingers on her forehead..

"Don't worry.. It's a minor cut.. Let's wait for the CT Scan result.." She said and she played with the buttons of my shirt

"I'm sorry baby..." the only words I can only say for now..

"She needs you.. she might be doing something stupid.." she said that kills me.. 

"I know you are mad.. please stop being so kind.. It's killing me.." I said and she looked at me with tears on her eyes..

"I'm just.. I just felt worthless that's all.." she cried and I wipe the tears off her swollen eyes

"I'm sorry.."I said as I kiss her lips and she kisses mine and the door suddenly open. 

"Ya! Go home.. stop making out here!" Hyorin teased us as she throws the result papers on my wife..

"You should get laid tonight Hyorin.. don't release your ual frustration on me.."  my wife back..

"Who's ually frustrated huh" Hyorin said and she stopped when she realized I was there.. an my wife laugh

"We are about to have when you came so.. stop whining.. go and get some date.." ________ said and i blushed.. we are not going to do that

"Go home.. you are killing me.. Your result is fine no need to worry.. " Hyorin left and ____ smiled..

"Let's go Kyu.. I need rest.." suddenly her tears fell..

"Babe.. I'm sorry.." I said and she nodded