Double Trouble 2

When I Was Your Man

Kyuhyun's POV

"Love the twins are coming.." My wife called me at the middle of the stressful day at the office.. I'm so bored doing the same thing over and over.. I'm so luck to have her by my side. 

"Really? Where are they?" I ask her and I hear my twins' footsteps running out side the office when suddenly the office door opened.. and here comes the beautiful angel with the twin toddlers runs towards me..and crawled over me.. and my wife gave me a kiss.. 

"How's your day?" I ask her and she smiled.. 

"It's fine.. One of them broke their grand mother's collection of figurines.." she laugh and I smiled

"________." I knock on her door when it's my turn to have a problem..The door opens and I saw her in her cute pajama with her messy hair

"What is that Kyuhyunnie?" she ask me.. she is sleepy and she let me in..

"Mother scold me.." I said as I bring my uniform and my books letting her know that I will spend over night. We were 15 years old then

"Oh.. why?" she plunges her self down to bed..

"I broke her collection of figurines.." I said and I put down all my things on the floor and lay beside my bestfriend.. 

"You are in trouble Kyu.. Mommy Cho doesn't want us to touch her precious collection.." she weakly said.. and I laugh

"Are you that sleepy?" I ask her and she hit me with a pillow..

"It's midnight dummy.. I wonder why Dad open the door for you.." she said and we spent the night playing 

 

"Not me.." Tom, the older one said as he shook his me..

"Not me daddy.." Tim said and I carry them both in my arms... 

"Daddy don't care who broke grandmother's collection.." I said and we played on the office with my wife happily watching us. When suddenly Ryeowook popped in the scene..

"Uncle wookie!" Tim yells and he run towards his loving Uncle Wookie

"Yay! Kids are here!" He said as he carry Tim and Tom runs towards him..

"Uncle Wookie.. who's Tom?" Tom ask him and Ryeowook pretend that he doesn't know..

"Hmm... This is Tom.. and you are Tim.." he smiled and Timothy frowns..

"Wrong answer.." Thomas shook his head and they tickles Wookie.. and they went to his office for play time.. 

Everything has changed in the office since it become the playground for our children.. Jongmin and the twins are always here since Yesung and Mindy Moved back here from Japan..Yesung left the company to his trusted friend 

The employees are so happy to have little distraction from work.. 

_______

"Babe. come here.."  he called you and you walk towards him when suddenly he grabbed your waist and kiss you on the  lips..

"Kyu.. the kids.." You whisper trying to resist from him but your body betrays you because you love him so much

"Shhh.. I miss you baby.." he whispered and you blushed

"You are blushing.." he teased you while he is kissing your neck

"Oh God.. How can I resist you.." you wrap your  arms around him giving in to the little game he wants you to play.. 

"I miss you Kyuhyun.." You said and he carried you in his office couch.

"Babe.. I want you now.." His husky voice torments you but you still have to control your self as you heard noises outside that the kids will be back any moment.. 

"Not.. here.. " you whisper when he is trying to pull your dress up.

"Babe.. please.." He pleaded as he touches you..

"Okay.. just make it quick.." you smiled and he kissed you again making you his.. as he made love to you..

 

After a steamy makeout session in his office the twins arrived crying.. 

"Not again.." Kyuhyun said and you smiled.. the wins fought again and Kyuhyun is now irritated..

"Kyu.. please have patience.. they are still toddlers.." you whispered as the twins came over you ad lie with you on the couch

"I know.. but they are always arggh..forget it.. Hey boys! what's the problem?" he ask the twins who are crying on your bosom  pointing each other whose fault is..you smiled as Kyuhyun buttoning his shirt..

"Daddy.. Timmy don't want to play with me.." 

"I do want to play with him.. but he always deceive me.." 

"No.." 

"Yes.. you did.. you even told Uncle Wookie where I was hiding.." 

"Hey hey hey.. keep it cool guys." he said and you laugh..

"Say sorry to each other.." 

"No.." Tom said and you hug him..

"Baby.. say sorry to your brother.. and you also Tommy.." you said and Kyuhyun smiled at you and you smiled back

"Daddy will treat us Ice cream later if you say sorry to each other.." You bribe them and you see the spark in their eyes upon hearing the word Ice cream.. 

"Sorry.." Tim said and Kyuhyun laugh as you felt that his irritation got away

"Sorry.." Tom responds

"They are like their mother.." he said and he stood up from sitting beside you as the twins take over playing with you after their dad 'played' with you.. 

"No.. they are so much like you Kyuhyun.." you smiled and he scoffs and he took his sit on the chair behind his table with full of paper works..

 

You entered the house that night after dinner out with the twins as you carried Tom and Kyuhyun is carrying Tim while both twins lost their energy running and playing around..

You put them to their bed as their father sang a lullaby for them.. you smiled as you leaned your head to him savoring this precious moment you have.. the perfect love you have for each other

 

You turned off the lights.. and you both walk out the room holding each other's hand..he leaned you on the wall and gently kisses you..

"Kyu.. I love you.." you whisper and he carried you in his arms..

"I love you too.. thanks for being the mother of those two little guys." he smiled and you wrap your hand aroung his neck.. 

"Thank you for being mine.." you said and you drowned by his kisses that made fall for him deeply

"Kyu.. let's sleep,, I'm so tired chasing the boys.." You said and he laughs.. 

"Alright baby.." he whispered and he start undressing you..

"I don't like your idea Kyuhyun.. You are leading again to something.." you said trying to resist on his charms.. he laughs evily and you hit him in his arms

 You made love with him all night.. and you fell asleep in his arms..

 

____________

 

Kyuhyun's POV

I felt some little fingers tickling the soles of my feet.. and little fingers tickling my back.. I smiled upon realizing my twins are playing with me again.. 

I reach for my wife beside me but she's not here..

"Where is Mommy?" I ask the person on my back as they giggle and I cannot open my eyes because I barely sleep last night making love with their mother..

"Guess who's who.." I smile because the way they touch me and the their voice that I know so well is different from each other.. 

"Tom.. stop this game.. you know that daddy knows who's who.." I said and both of them laugh

"See Mommy is right.. no one beats daddy.." Tim said and I laugh did she really said that?

"Come on boys! Bring daddy downstairs! breakfast is ready!" ______ called us and I put on my shirt and i carry these cute creatures in my arms as I run towards the dining.. and the played and running around the dining table.. 

"Boys.. stop playing breakfast first.." she lovingly called the attention of the twins that is so hyper active.. They took their own places on the table as I watch them,.. I realized that they got their mother's eyes and lips.. 

They eat with their own but ____ is still watchful over them.. as i eat my breakfast

"Babe..here.." I feed her and she smiled

"Thanks..Tim.. stop playing with the food.." she laughs and the little Timothy smiles

"Daddy is staying today.." I said and the boys smiled..

"Really?"  She ask me and I nod to confirm..

"You look stressed baby so.. I'll take care of he kids to day.. will bring them to the day care later.."  I said 

"Alright.. I need a day off them.. I mean.. I'm not complaining love but it really stressed me out.. Tom eat slowly.. do not rush.."  She told the other twin as I laugh .

"He's very much like you Kyuhyun.. I always tell him to slow down.." she looked at me and smiled.. she is right and I shook my head tryimng to make her mad

'Ya! it's true.. how many times I told you to slow down.. Tccch.." she gently pinched my fore arm and we both laugh as we eat the breakfast

 

After the meal, we went to the bathroom to bathe the kids..

"Mom.. are we going to Granny Cho today?" Tim ask as they are playing on the tub..

"You want to?" She ask  them and they both nod.. I  smiled because they are close to their grand parents in both party.. and they love them so much. 

"Well.. ask your Dad if he can drop you off to see Granny Cho kay??" You tell them as they happily playing on the tub.. 

"But stay away from granny's figurines.. okay?" She ask them as the two boys look at me with their adorable eyes.. I nod 

"And  be good boys okay.. don't run around the house you might break something.." She always remind them because she is scared of them being hurt ..I hug her from the back and she sighed

"Babe.. I miss you " I start teasing her buy kissing her on her nape and I felt her shiver with my touch 

"Kyu... stop.. the kids are here.." she whispered  

Suddenly the twins is having so much fun in the tub splashing each other with their bubble bath that made her wet and I was so by seeing her like that. I laugh trying to control my self to drag her 

"Kyu.. It's not.. funny.." she said as she try to cover hers self with towel as she realized the I can see her ness behind the white shirt

"Okay boys.. stop playing..we are late.." i drained the tub and carry them out of the tub as I snatched the towel that covering their mom..

"Kyu!!" she yelled at me with her face so raid and I smirked..

"Aish!!!" she said and I laugh manically.. 

 

I followed her to our room and i saw her walk to the closet and I followed her.. with naughty ideas on my mind.. I hugged her again from the back after she took off her wet clothes.. 

"Oh my god! stop scaring me Kyu.. it's not funny.." she said as she hugged me back..

"Babe.. i'll go home after I drop the kids at day care.. I ask noona to bring them at mom's.." I said as I playfully unhook her bra..

"Ya!" she screamed and i laugh..

"That's why I don't trust you with 'helping me out' idea.. I know you are into something.." she said as she tipped her toes and start kissing me.. well karma is well served.. my plans of her being teased is returned to me in no time...

I carried her in my shoulder like a potato sack and she giggles..

"Did you lock the door?" She seductively ask me and I nod..I was about to took her shorts off when suddenly

 

"Daddy.. Let's go.. we are ready!!"the kids said in unison as the knock the door nonstop.. and my wife laugh and she still teasing me.. 

"You know what babe..I want to lock them down somewhere to stop them interrupting us.." I said.. we can hardly have out intimate time since the kids are so nosey and it pissed me off.. I'm frustrated

"You have to go.. I'll wait for you in the tub.." she tease me and I felt horrible about my situation.. I want her now but the kids are going to take the door down 

"Daddy! Come on..!" 

"Daddy! Daddy!" 

"Alright Little monsters I'm coming!' i yelled and my wife kissed me..

"Don't worry love.. let's talk about you frustrations as soon as you get home.. drive the boys to the center..and come home to me. okay?" she said and like a lost puppy I nod.. taking the dose of my own medicine..